Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange vibrations

Last Light

Hi everyone,

I just landed around here, so bear with me smiley.gif.

First of all, sorry if this is the wrong forum area, for this post.

So, last week, I read about third eye and kundalini, dangers, pros and cons. I decided to try and open my third eye. I have tried a lot of methods but however, none did work. Three days ago, I started some kind of deep breath meditation (Diaphragmatic breathing) and I immediately felt how relaxing it is. After a few hours, I went to sleep, normally, but it was a little bit difficult. At about 1 AM, I started to get some vibration right on the third eye area. I was kind of amazed, happy, because I've been trying to open my third eye for some time. The vibration passed after 30-40 minutes, as it got weaker and weaker. Next night, same story. I have an alert on my watch, it beeps at every sharp hour. So, it beeps and a few seconds after, I can feel the vibrations again. Last night, same story.

I really do not understand what these are. I do not get any other symptoms, like purple light, flashes, etc. I have tried meditating, tuning in, yet nothing special happens.

Something important to mention is that my diet is now a little bit different. I am trying to avoid flour and excessive calcium and I am eating some foods thats are known to help decalcify the pineal gland ( lemons, garlic, berries).

I tought that this is related to the pineal gland/third eye, but it is weird. Why do I get this only at night? Why that particular point? Why does it last so little and why are there no other symptoms.

From a medical point of view, everything is okay.

Any help is apreciated; Thank you smiley.gif

Hi,

The 3rd eye area is part of your overall chakra system. If you want to use truly powerful exercises for it you must integrate (balance) that area with the your entire system.

Your specific questions are best answered by your guide/higher self/body intelligence as it relates to these experiences you have.

When you say "nothing happens" you are obviously expecting some kind of 3D validation for an energetic process that does not reflect itself in 3D. You do not open the door to intuition and psychic skills in the same way that you start the engine of an automobile.

You are wise to continue your meditations and tune into your own inner wisdom on these matters.

Best Wishes!!

John

• Like 2

Hi,

thanks a lot for your answer. You might be right, I should not expect that much. However, I do not really understand/know how to do that (balancing). Neither do I know how to acces my higher self/guide. I am sorry if I see like this, I am really a beginner, and would like some help along.

Thank you, again. :)

Hi,

thanks a lot for your answer. You might be right, I should not expect that much. However, I do not really understand/know how to do that (balancing). Neither do I know how to acces my higher self/guide. I am sorry if I see like this, I am really a beginner, and would like some help along.

Thank you, again. :)

John is right. The problem is when you try to apply text book knowledge to something you have no experience yet to cultivate, you end up with expectations that distract you from the learning process, your focus becomes absorbed with looking for external signs that you have read about it, instead of going into the space of allowing things to happen from your own inner self.

So it's better to know about this now than later.

This is why text book knowledge can be harmful if misused, esoteric knowledge is not designed to be used this way like in our normal 3d linear mode of learning, esoteric teachings and working with things like kundalini are designed to work with the comprehension level after an experience has been had. You have to treat this like a dream interpretation process, one has nothing to work with until a dream is had. Well, same thing applies with metaphysics, the experience leads the way, the journey forms as a result of where your intention flows or what you seek. The book knowledge comes later, once your inner consciousness / symbols are pried opened by experience and it's not supposed to be used to give you a supplement or dogma of how to be, but a lot of people don't understand this.

The best teacher and guide is you in the form of your higherself.

For the moment forget the books and what the internet says, kundalini awakening is a very deep life long, life changing process, it is not something you can just master in a few days or 1 week. You have a whole chakra system to work with and balance, and you will spend the rest of your life working to keep it balanced once its activated.

Kundalini expresses it self inwardly as well as outwardly, it teaches us of the innate and intimate between our inner self ( higher self ) and the external world. Things becomes manifested in your reality as a direct result of how balanced or unbalanced you are and what you are doing or not doing to balance your aspects like ego/ shadow. You go from being an unconscious sleeping being, going through the motions of life, to a reality that becomes your game, or the game of a switched on being, where everything has a cause and effect including the thought level.

The third eye does not work alone so using kundalini techniques to pry it open is a disaster waiting to happen when you have not prepared your mental body, emotional body or spiritual bodies for this. The effects of having an imbalance at the third eye level can send some people over into crazyland, so it is important you have developed skills such as grounding and centring and know how to bring yourself 'back' down to earth when things go a little far or extreme.

Reading the pros and cons about kundalini is not prep work, like i said there is a world apart between reading something and experiencing it. Comprehension only comes from experiencing and it is actually damaging to your learning curve to use expectation as your guiding force. The more you do it, the more you are conditioning your mind to work against you and put walls up to where your focus really needs to be. So stop looking and waiting for signs that you 'read you are supposed to get' -- stop expecting something special to happen as a validation , and take the time to properly understand what it means to develop and wake up your multiple bodies and energy systems for the experience of using your third eye.

Most people who come forward into this or post looking for techniques to help them, do so because they have experienced something first or are dealing with an imbalanced system that is causing them some issues either physically or metaphysically. The techniques and kundalini practices are for helping to balance and train an already activated body. As for the activation itself i am strong believer that the activation will happen when it's meant to and that your higher-self is in control of that, not your ego self. Even though there are sites out there claiming to do your activations for you, personally i would not chose to get involved with that.

Normally just having the natural intention to explore this and activate is enough for it to happen when the time is right, and that the rest will happen as you are ready for it. And being "ready" is not the same concept as being ready in 3d, in 3d we expect, argg these expectations again, we expect everything to be prim and proper and lined up and ready to go. No "readiness" outside of 3d is when boom, things happen when you least expect or or see it coming. Tests pop up, things happen that only afterwards can you join the dots to- and you are put into a place where you have no choice but to accept how the experience and the journey leads the way. Once you can hold this space of being, you can then start to do some wonderful things and begin to see time outside of linear time, see the paths of where u have come and where u are going to, and that of other people as well. You begin to exist in a slightly faster bandwidth, a step ahead of the normal consciousness that everyone else drudges through. The more the third eye is utilised the more you will experience and perceive consciousness at it's other faster levels. To me that is what we sense as time - time is the flow of consciousness and down here on 3d we are going very very slowly lol.

Where to go from here?

Start with meditating, learn how to breath properly when meditating, give your body time to adjust and grow from properly from the breathing work. Breathing is key to connecting and changing the flow of your consciousness and level/energy too. As for where your focus should be, forget all the expectations, you are starting out as a blank book, because that is what you are until you wake up in the inner you ( higherself) Once you have woke this part of you, you will have all your inner resources and knowledge/experiences ever had since your soul was created, to work with.

Your focus needs to be cultivating a space for your inner self to be allowed to emerge, you do this by giving your self permission to come out, and then allow whatever comes to come. Everyone has barriers/walls to cross, and so the process has to be begin with using intention. Start a journal for recording your dreams, meditations and any sensations you have. This part of your consciousness is not linear, so the senses and sensory perceptions work in different ways than what you are used to. Learn to get into the mindspace where you are not analysing every step or things as they happen ( this part of your mind has to learn to shut up, its the same part of your mind that clings onto expectations and tries to control and organise, which is fine for 3d everyday life when making lists or what you will wear tomorrow. But this part of your mind needs to quieten to allow the higher self/inner self to emerge )

• Like 2

John is right. The problem is when you try to apply text book knowledge to something you have no experience yet to cultivate, you end up with expectations that distract you from the learning process, your focus becomes absorbed with looking for external signs that you have read about it, instead of going into the space of allowing things to happen from your own inner self.

So it's better to know about this now than later.

This is why text book knowledge can be harmful if misused, esoteric knowledge is not designed to be used this way like in our normal 3d linear mode of learning, esoteric teachings and working with things like kundalini are designed to work with the comprehension level after an experience has been had. You have to treat this like a dream interpretation process, one has nothing to work with until a dream is had. Well, same thing applies with metaphysics, the experience leads the way, the journey forms as a result of where your intention flows or what you seek. The book knowledge comes later, once your inner consciousness / symbols are pried opened by experience and it's not supposed to be used to give you a supplement or dogma of how to be, but a lot of people don't understand this.

The best teacher and guide is you in the form of your higherself.

For the moment forget the books and what the internet says, kundalini awakening is a very deep life long, life changing process, it is not something you can just master in a few days or 1 week. You have a whole chakra system to work with and balance, and you will spend the rest of your life working to keep it balanced once its activated.

Kundalini expresses it self inwardly as well as outwardly, it teaches us of the innate and intimate between our inner self ( higher self ) and the external world. Things becomes manifested in your reality as a direct result of how balanced or unbalanced you are and what you are doing or not doing to balance your aspects like ego/ shadow. You go from being an unconscious sleeping being, going through the motions of life, to a reality that becomes your game, or the game of a switched on being, where everything has a cause and effect including the thought level.

The third eye does not work alone so using kundalini techniques to pry it open is a disaster waiting to happen when you have not prepared your mental body, emotional body or spiritual bodies for this. The effects of having an imbalance at the third eye level can send some people over into crazyland, so it is important you have developed skills such as grounding and centring and know how to bring yourself 'back' down to earth when things go a little far or extreme.

Reading the pros and cons about kundalini is not prep work, like i said there is a world apart between reading something and experiencing it. Comprehension only comes from experiencing and it is actually damaging to your learning curve to use expectation as your guiding force. The more you do it, the more you are conditioning your mind to work against you and put walls up to where your focus really needs to be. So stop looking and waiting for signs that you 'read you are supposed to get' -- stop expecting something special to happen as a validation , and take the time to properly understand what it means to develop and wake up your multiple bodies and energy systems for the experience of using your third eye.

Most people who come forward into this or post looking for techniques to help them, do so because they have experienced something first or are dealing with an imbalanced system that is causing them some issues either physically or metaphysically. The techniques and kundalini practices are for helping to balance and train an already activated body. As for the activation itself i am strong believer that the activation will happen when it's meant to and that your higher-self is in control of that, not your ego self. Even though there are sites out there claiming to do your activations for you, personally i would not chose to get involved with that.

Normally just having the natural intention to explore this and activate is enough for it to happen when the time is right, and that the rest will happen as you are ready for it. And being "ready" is not the same concept as being ready in 3d, in 3d we expect, argg these expectations again, we expect everything to be prim and proper and lined up and ready to go. No "readiness" outside of 3d is when boom, things happen when you least expect or or see it coming. Tests pop up, things happen that only afterwards can you join the dots to- and you are put into a place where you have no choice but to accept how the experience and the journey leads the way. Once you can hold this space of being, you can then start to do some wonderful things and begin to see time outside of linear time, see the paths of where u have come and where u are going to, and that of other people as well. You begin to exist in a slightly faster bandwidth, a step ahead of the normal consciousness that everyone else drudges through. The more the third eye is utilised the more you will experience and perceive consciousness at it's other faster levels. To me that is what we sense as time - time is the flow of consciousness and down here on 3d we are going very very slowly lol.

Where to go from here?

Start with meditating, learn how to breath properly when meditating, give your body time to adjust and grow from properly from the breathing work. Breathing is key to connecting and changing the flow of your consciousness and level/energy too. As for where your focus should be, forget all the expectations, you are starting out as a blank book, because that is what you are until you wake up in the inner you ( higherself) Once you have woke this part of you, you will have all your inner resources and knowledge/experiences ever had since your soul was created, to work with.

Your focus needs to be cultivating a space for your inner self to be allowed to emerge, you do this by giving your self permission to come out, and then allow whatever comes to come. Everyone has barriers/walls to cross, and so the process has to be begin with using intention. Start a journal for recording your dreams, meditations and any sensations you have. This part of your consciousness is not linear, so the senses and sensory perceptions work in different ways than what you are used to. Learn to get into the mindspace where you are not analysing every step or things as they happen ( this part of your mind has to learn to shut up, its the same part of your mind that clings onto expectations and tries to control and organise, which is fine for 3d everyday life when making lists or what you will wear tomorrow. But this part of your mind needs to quieten to allow the higher self/inner self to emerge )

Hi,

first of all, thank you for your time. Your post really helps a lot. Thank you for that.

About the expectations, you are right...When I started all this, my actual intention was to see if something actually happens. I have never experienced anything paranormal/special or felt anything. I never believed in this kind of reality (spirits, energies, etc); science was always the only thing I believed in, so I was eager to see a sign. Now I know how wrong it is.

I agree with you, we are all different and we all get a different impression of an event, therefore, the vibrations I had cannot be explained, at least not yet. I will try to meditate, I feel like it helps a lot.

I will keep this thread updated.

Again, thank you :).

• Like 1

What you have experienced so far is a pretty good start for 1 week. Your third eye sensations is you probably feeling the chakra/energy starting to move/activate.

May i suggest you take a look a the astral FAQ's thread (link is in my sig) and join in with us over at this thread-

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=248251&st=165

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

What you have experienced so far is a pretty good start for 1 week. Your third eye sensations is you probably feeling the chakra/energy starting to move/activate.

May i suggest you take a look a the astral FAQ's thread (link is in my sig) and join in with us over at this thread-

http://www.unexplain...c=248251&st=165

Hi again,

I would be happy to join that discussion, I will :).

I just wanted to write a short update.

I've taken some time and meditated, daily. I can notice the results.

The thing is that, in adition to the vibrations I get at night, it also happens in the morning somtimes. So these vibrations start to last longer and longer. I do not know what this means, but I feel that something is going to happen. This is pretty strange, I have searched on a lot of forums. People do get this sensations, but not as weird as mine, meaning the only start at a specific time, and end.