Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I have lost my engagement ring

chicca

I saw it last at around 9pm last night....my usual protocol when I get home is take off all jewelry, then change and go to bed. I found my earrings exactly where I left them last night when I was getting ready for work this morning but no ring! Have searched my entire bedroom...as that was the only place I spent any time in as I walked in the door last night. NOTHING :-(

Do those metal detector things work?

Look again tonight, early morning is not a good time to look for things, as we are in a hurry.....I'm sure you'll find it tonight.

• Like 1

Thank you. Just cannot concentrate on work or anything right now. Getting married in 2 months, have had the band especially made to match the ring....which was all custom made for me :-(

Could fallen off down somewhere hidden, you have not lost it but you need the time to look for it

Where's a good Psychic reader when you need one.. Come on people give chicca some help.

PS.. Welcome to the forum chicca.

• Like 1

Thanks all but I've now found it. My housemate found it in the middle of our main road....5 days after I lost it! What are the chances eh.

Thanks all but I've now found it. My housemate found it in the middle of our main road....5 days after I lost it! What are the chances eh.

Glad you found it, Chicca!....but how weird where it was found!!! lol