Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gangs Have Increased By 40 % Since Obama

Big Bad Voodoo

I understand that there is a problem with gangs, especialy with young black gangs. But we can not judge all the same. So, if I see a catholic priest I should think about how many children he has molested? Is that a right thing to do? If I see a muslim I have to think about if he is going to blow us up? If I see an american I have to think about what next country he will start a war with? If I see a chinese I have to think about what kung fu kick he is going to use to kick me?

I'd say if you lived in a neighborhood where Chinese people were always kicking people, you'd better wonder if one will kick you if you meet a Chinese person you did not know.

I'd say if you lived in a neighborhood where Muslims had blow up thinks in the last month, you'd better keep an eye on an Muslims who looked like they might be carrying an explosive.

I'd say if you lived in a neighborhood where Catholic priests had molested many children, then you'd be correct to watch out that your kids don't walk away from you with a priest.

I'd say if you lived in a neighborhood where young black males had been robbing the homes of you and your neighbors, that it would be appropriate to watch out for young black males and keep an eye on them to be sure they are not committing any trouble.

• Like 2

Logical argument. You walk down the street towards your home. You have done nothing wrong. It is dark and rainy. There is someone following you. Btw. You are only 17 years old, so put yourself in this age and reasoning. You dont know who is following you. Maybe a thug who wants to rob you, kiddnap you, rape you. You are afraid. He comes closer. You turn to him and start yelling and fighting because you are afraid and you are defending yourself. Then you get shot.

So, again. What did T personaly do that night to deserve to be followed? Where is his personal guilt prior to the incident.

Upsd, I shot a black dude because I mistook him for someone else. Oh well, all is fine, I just clame selfdefence. He cant say anything different because he is dad so I win. Next.

TM did not do anything except be in the wrong place at the wrong time and be black, male and young... But it was not due to racism. It was due to frequent robberies in that neighborhood by Other young black males. The neighborhood watch at the complex was started SPECIFICALLY due to robberies due to young black males. Finding the robbers was the NWs #1 job.

Did TM deserve to die? Hell no. Was he profiled? Yes. So why is TM dead??? A couple reasons.... GZ had a gun (legally), GZ followed TM (legally), TM confronted GZ (legally), TM attacked GZ (illegally), and GZ acted in self defense when he was loosing the fight and thought he might end up dead (legally). That GZ did only legal things is why GZ is a free man today.

• Like 1

Obviously it is you who is racist. Why is TM a thug? Please explain. Is he a thug just because he is black because there is nothing else that points this way. Do understand tha fact that TM was a pray for GZ? Z had his eyes on him while T was walking home and minding hid own busines. You call me racist? Do you even know what you are talking about? Who did TM endanger prior to the incident? Dif he personaly rob anyone at that time? He was guilty by assossiation. Because he was black, he had a hoody. TM has done nothing wrong prior to the attack by GZ. Every action after that was initiated by GZ. He is responsible for what happened.

I know this was aimed at someone else, but it is clear due to many articles released in the last year, that TM lived a "gangster" lifestyle. He wanted to have gold teeth, lots of money, be able to threaten people and make them back down. Pictures and comments on his facebook, school record, phone and stuff in his personal belongings all point to this being true. Was he a actual gang member? I don't think so, but he valued that style and tried to emulate it at school and on the street. Even if he did not smoke pot and steal jewelry, he tried hard to give the appearance he did, so that he would appear to his friends and people on the street to be "gangster". It is only a shame that his parents did not try to get him out of that stupid, ignorant sub-culture before he got to be so old.

• Like 1