Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pentagon to deploy huge blimps

Big Bad Voodoo

"When the government is conducting real-time aerial surveillance within the United States," Marc Rotenberg of the Electronic Privacy Information Center told The Huffington Post, "there are privacy issues that need to be addressed."

What makes him think that they cannot already do this with satellites and radar? This is just about a better mousetrap.

rt.com?

That site seems filled with anti-American propoganda.

It is, but that is a reason to not disregard it. Even in the cases where, such as this time, we can safely disregard the whole thingy as Bool-Krappy.

• Like 1

I was toying with the idea of posting this today. From what I understand, however, it's only in the discussion stages right now. We have been using them in the "war on terror" for a few years so we know they work...

I was toying with the idea of posting this today. From what I understand, however, it's only in the discussion stages right now. We have been using them in the "war on terror" for a few years so we know they work...

It is Summer, which means that any brain maxturbation that comes along is "News", so RT had no Nessie sighting and they went on to a Pentagon sighting... probably spilled by some old kook after the 10th single malt in a Georgetown bar of ill-repute.

The article I read stated that they were to be used for missile interception.

The article I read stated that they were to be used for missile interception.

same as radar and satellite today - only better.