Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who was Jesus?

Big Bad Voodoo

Who was Jesus  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who was Jesus?

Poll is public and you can choose multiple answer.

Who was Jesus according to you?

Edited by the L

Why no obvious one like a story book character?

• Like 5

Why no obvious one like a story book character?

Because he was more proabably all above then that he didnt existed. Even Zombie and Alien.

Btw I voted for Alien, Jewish philosopher and German son.

Because he was more proabably all above then that he didnt existed. Even Zombie and Alien.

Btw I voted for Alien, Jewish philosopher and German son.

Either you think there really are zombie aliens or you just contradicted yourself.

Either you think there really are zombie aliens or you just contradicted yourself.

Yes I think there are realy aliens.

Yes I think there are realy aliens.

Do they fly around in coffins or would that be an alien vampire?
  • Like 1

Do they fly around in coffins or would that be an alien vampire?

Not zombies but aliens. Maybe you didnt read well.

Btw science show that Jesus existed. So, again, you conradicted yourself, as being man of science.

Thats why I said that is more possible that Jesus was zombie then fictional characther.

Not zombies but aliens. Maybe you didnt read well.

Thats not what you said "Because he was more proabably all above then that he didnt existed"

So alien zombies exist?

Btw science show that Jesus existed. So, again, you conradicted yourself, as being man of science.

Which branch of science has shown this?

Thats not what you said "Because he was more proabably all above then that he didnt existed"

So alien zombies exist?

Which branch of science has shown this?

History.

Not all together. But separate.

But since I trust to science he was more probably Alien zombie then fictional character.

You don't offer the reality -- he never existed; he was a myth, probabyly around a circle of Jesus of Nazareth stories deriving from a misunderstunding of the Greek version of the OT that evolved in Asia Minor iin the first centuries BCE and Bc and devloped in the context of similar salvaton sacrifice blood betrayal cults of the period but using the Jewish expedtation of a Messiah rather than that of one of the other religions of the area (syncretism).

There is no mention of him in any non- nor early text, no mention of, excrept in one fraud. For a man of his notoriety this begs belief. If you do a little unbiased research on the subject it is not hard to find accounts of how all this happened.

• Like 2

Thats why I said that is more possible that Jesus was zombie then fictional characther.

And that's what is so ridiculous.

Maybe Jesus was also the easter bunny but certainly not a fictional character. :blink:

I dont have time to educate you two. Go on wiki for god sake. Wrote Jesus. You will see sentence where is say: Almost ALL scholars believed Jesus existed...

And to me, I dont need wiki. I know how science works.

That option was left on intention because to me its uneducated stance. Sorry.

And that's what is so ridiculous.

Maybe Jesus was also the easter bunny but certainly not a fictional character. :blink:

If thats all your brain could figure out then I agree.

But if you believe he didnt existed I could recomand to you one book. Search for author Acahrya S.

So you too can enjoy in fiction.

Edited by the L

Not all together. But separate.

How could he be all of above but separate?
But since I trust to science he was more probably Alien zombie then fictional character.

What science deals with alien zombies?

What science deals with alien zombies?

To you...psychology will be best answer.

Please Ryleh. Educate yourself first then act like scientist. (which you want to potraited yourself to us)

wiki is good start.

Edited by the L

But if you believe he didnt existed I could recomand to you one book. Search for author Acahrya S.

So you too can enjoy in fiction.

You seem to have difficulty separating reality from fiction.

If you're going to put in some silly joke he was a zombie it should only be fair to put in he was a story book character.

To you...psychology will be best answer.

Please Ryleh. Educate yourself first then act like scientist. (which you want to potraited yourself to us)

wiki is good start.

In other words you're clueless. Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

You seem to have difficulty separating reality fiction.

If you're going to put in some silly joke he was a zombie it should only be fair to put in he was a story book character.

In other words you're clueless.

No. Because almost all agrees he existed. except people as Acharya S and similar. But thats fringies.

So I started debate who was he? Not did he lived or not. So, again, as usual, you miss the target.

No. Because almost all agrees he existed. except people as Acharya S and similar. But thats fringies.

So I started debate who was he? Not did he lived or not. So, again, as usual, you miss the target.

And this ignorant idea of zombies isn't? Sounds like you put down all your imaginary friends.
  • Like 1

You enjoy calling peopel ridiculous don't you? Please don't assumpe they are also igorant.

You enjoy calling peopel ridiculous don't you? Please don't assumpe they are also igorant.

I dont enjoy in it, niether I called someone in this thread that way.

But that said many things come to my mind.

Edited by the L

I'm assuming this is directed at me? Perhaps you should take note of the OP's double standard.

Although I never called anyone ridiculous, a ridiculous explanation though is still ridiculous.

The correct answer isn't listed as an option.

• Like 4