Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Divers Share True Tales of Underwater Ghosts

Still Waters

Spooky stories abound about spirits in gloomy castles and crumbling, old mansions, but tales of underwater ghosts are far less common. However, they do exist. Here are five true tales from real-life scuba divers.

http://mysteriousuni...erwater-ghosts/

• Like 1

being under the water is creepy enough, but add ghosts? atleast if you wet your self it wont be noticable XD

• Like 2

being under the water is creepy enough, but add ghosts? atleast if you wet your self it wont be noticable XD

What if it's a number 2??

• Like 1

What if it's a number 2??

im sure some creature down there wouldnt mind a free lunch if you can manage to get it out of your suite

• Like 1

im sure some creature down there wouldnt mind a free lunch if you can manage to get it out of your suite

I bet that would stink....

• Like 1

I bet that would stink....

really hope who ever that happens to doesnt have a digestive problem and theres blood in it......unwanted confrontations

• Like 1

really hope who ever that happens to doesnt have a digestive problem and theres blood in it......unwanted confrontations

Or ate corn...ewww...

LOL, this is a very stimulating intellectual conversation we're having! :)

• Like 1

Or ate corn...ewww...

LOL, this is a very stimulating intellectual conversation we're having! :)

agreed, fecal matter is always interesting

That's a tough one. I know when I watched that DT episode on Truk, I couldn't help but think they were just wasting their time down there. Awesome dive though, it's on my bucket list.

It's one thing to sit in an abandoned house and be really quiet and say you hear things. You can't do that underwater. There's always something making noise - your own breathing being the loudest. Plus water is a tremendous carrier of sound in general.

And then there's the whole thing of water clarity and the fact that you've got an entire living world around you. As for the photo above, how do they know they didn't just take a photo of a dive mask that was on the bottom. And the story of the bridge and the weird light - many sea creatures bioluminese or it could have been just another diver down there.

My point being, you just can't control the environment enough to do a proper investigation.

Ive never heard of this before. Fascinating

I heard that there are ghosts on the Titanic?

i would imagine, it was the vessel of a major tramatic experience, i wouldnt want to be down there alone just saying