Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All things demon and summoning

martious

Hello, Im starting this tread to awnswer the very specific issue's and hard to find information on the delicate subject of summoning all manner of demons.

My first question is this my passion is demons but most of the material I need is in latin, hence I must summon "Hael" or learn latin for next 10 years however I cannot find

the sigil or seal for him or her if anyone can help It would be much appreciated.

• Like 1

If I may ask, why is it you wish to summon demons? demons are evil are they not? you may find something on this path you wern't looking for and may not like. Becarefull with what you chase after, it may be that it will chase you.

Edited by Ogbin
  • Like 2

welcome to UM first off

second dude i may not believe in demons but i still wouldnt mess around with this stuff, i do have an open mind but come on

no one on here is going to help you man you have to be carful or this site will eat you alive

• Like 2

I don't know what books you are reading.

But have you tried the Goetia ? Lesser Key of Solomon?

I think those are written in English...a

and yes study and train well first before trying any of that stuff.

It is not wise to dabble in the path of the darkside..

unless you are ready to journey on a wild adventure..

Darn kids, make sure when you open the door whatever y'all summon is back on the other side when you close it. Always close the door please. You are talking about invoking a spirit, make sure you know the reason you are doing it and it is a good one. They don't take kindly to foolishness. Then make sure you devoke it and send it home, you don't want it hanging around.

• Like 3

You must be experienced to summon a spirit of this level, why I do believe not all demons are bent on destroying, the majority of them are malevolent, I'm only familiar with spirits of the goetia, but before you even attempt to do the summoning you should learn more about the spirit itself. Does it prefer daytime, what element should you use, it's zodiac position and its characteristics, what stones it likes, what type of metal, etc i don't recommend doing a demon summoning without experience, it will know your a noob and take advantage. If you want to do summonings try simple elemental spirits

• Like 2

are you guys seriously condoning this? and giving him advice? hes going to end up the next emily rose! please stop the madness!

• Like 4

This is nonsense, I can't believe someone is even thinking of doing something like this. There is lots of literature, a great deal of it that deals with what happens when demons, or whatever name you want to give them, come into a persons life.

Peace

mark

• Like 4

This is nonsense, I can't believe someone is even thinking of doing something like this. There is lots of literature, a great deal of it that deals with what happens when demons, or whatever name you want to give them, come into a persons life.

Peace

mark

some people dont think with their heads, like i said i read enough to know that this shouldnt be messed with, its disturbing to see some one who really wants to do this

I include this with Ouija boards: Do your research before you mess with it. I've known people that toyed with these things and it was a disaster and disappointment. Nothing happened as far as fire and smoke and demons stepping out asking you what you wish however, they did experience extremely bad luck for a long time. It's not worth it...

• Like 3

I include this with Ouija boards: Do your research before you mess with it. I've known people that toyed with these things and it was a disaster and disappointment. Nothing happened as far as fire and smoke and demons stepping out asking you what you wish however, they did experience extremely bad luck for a long time. It's not worth it...

ouijas are terrible, that i have to say i believe in a buddy of mine played with one as well and his life has been terrible since things like those should not be messed with, turn out like crowley or something

• Like 1

Darn kids, make sure when you open the door whatever y'all summon is back on the other side when you close it. Always close the door please. You are talking about invoking a spirit, make sure you know the reason you are doing it and it is a good one. They don't take kindly to foolishness. Then make sure you devoke it and send it home, you don't want it hanging around.

This is true I heard they get angry if you summon them just to say hi or bother them.

They are busy beings and have many people trying to summon them.

It's just like we don't like people prank calling us on our cell phones.

The the same with spirits they deserve enough respect to not be prank called..

or bothered cause someone was bored.

Speaking of that someone who keeps prank calling me called me this morning.

I feel annoyed.. after 1000 years of that crap I can imagine how spirits feel when

they call them up just to say hello

Edited by LostSouls7

OP, what makes you think you are worthy or able to control such a being IF you were able to summon? If a demon's true "boss" is Satan, then what makes you think you can override THAT power??!!!

To those who have offered useful information thank you, As for why I wish to summon "Hael" she has information I require information that is not in books or the internet for bigger and better plans.

I am not un-familiar with demons in the plane we exsist I'v been stalked and watched for a few years for intentions unknown, But though respecting them and showing a lack of fear they have become protector's and

ensured I maintain a high level of spiritual awarness. So "Hael" should be no different cranky as demons can be if contacted and spoke to correctly can be very approachable and friendly if done right from what I'v managed to find so far.

My original question stands however "Hael" is a very old pagan demon and thanks to micheal jacksons death mainly and combined with arch angel Michael she has become very hard to find solid information on hence why I came here and

started this thread.

The following is worded very carefuly so not to start a flame war or not to attract those who like to spam random stuff not saying because it will come up in search engine but you all know the type's I mean.

I would like to mention that non-related religious or warnings posts not be placed here as this will clog up very fast if that happend only good useable information please. We are all intelegent people here and know that anyone who dable's

in this dark art knows the risks involved and that small steps are needed to advance our bigger goals.

Let me save the OP, and everyone else 3 years of replies.....

This has been done, no need to start it all over......

All of your answers are on this thread :

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=181521&st=0

• Like 2

To those who have offered useful information thank you, As for why I wish to summon "Hael" she has information I require information that is not in books or the internet for bigger and better plans.

I am not un-familiar with demons in the plane we exsist I'v been stalked and watched for a few years for intentions unknown, But though respecting them and showing a lack of fear they have become protector's and

ensured I maintain a high level of spiritual awarness. So "Hael" should be no different cranky as demons can be if contacted and spoke to correctly can be very approachable and friendly if done right from what I'v managed to find so far.

My original question stands however "Hael" is a very old pagan demon and thanks to micheal jacksons death mainly and combined with arch angel Michael she has become very hard to find solid information on hence why I came here and

started this thread.

The following is worded very carefuly so not to start a flame war or not to attract those who like to spam random stuff not saying because it will come up in search engine but you all know the type's I mean.

I would like to mention that non-related religious or warnings posts not be placed here as this will clog up very fast if that happend only good useable information please. We are all intelegent people here and know that anyone who dable's

in this dark art knows the risks involved and that small steps are needed to advance our bigger goals.

are you actually being serious right now? one of those protector demons isnt a troll by any chance? i cant believe what im reading right now

i vote for saru to lock this one............its got bad mojo goin on

and ill post what i went especially when it comes to satan worship, you do know that most people that fallow what you do kill children and people right? the night stalker (richard ramirez) worshipped the devil and look what he did in his gods name, this should be flagged as inapropriate

are you actually being serious right now? one of those protector demons isnt a troll by any chance? i cant believe what im reading right now

i vote for saru to lock this one............its got bad mojo goin on

Saru does not need to lock it......We just need to stop feeding it....I assure you, this person is a troll, and not serious at all.

do_not_feed_the_trolls_by_sonamy_666-d4dx13d.jpg

and ill post what i went especially when it comes to satan worship, you do know that most people that fallow what you do kill children and people right? the night stalker (richard ramirez) worshipped the devil and look what he did in his gods name, this should be flagged as inapropriate

Kannin, stop feeding it :)

And, Satan Worship is all Hollywood Kannin. There are no " Satan Worshippers ".....But, that is another topic......Lets not reply here anymore :)

As I posted, there is a identical thread I posted, that has 3 years of replies for anyone interested in this to go read through...No need to beat the dead horse on yet another thread that is the same.

• Like 3

Kannin, stop feeding it :)

And, Satan Worship is all Hollywood Kannin. There are no " Satan Worshippers ".....But, that is another topic......Lets not reply here anymore :)

As I posted, there is a identical thread I posted, that has 3 years of replies for anyone interested in this to go read through...No need to beat the dead horse on yet another thread that is the same.

your right ill stop posting now

started this thread.

hael is notorious for teaching languages and discovering hidden things, I take it you want him to teach you a language? Your going to have to give something in return as all spirits get frustrated when their summoners don't give something. Do research on what he likes, I burn dried flowers to love elementals, they love the smell. But haels a strong spirit so what you need is a teacher not advice from people who have never done a summoning. Try finding an experienced person who knows how it's done
  • Like 2

OP, what makes you think you are worthy or able to control such a being IF you were able to summon? If a demon's true "boss" is Satan, then what makes you think you can override THAT power??!!!

Its not that I want to control it thats why they cranky and people get hurt, personal exsperiance is a little respect and well worded direct questions always give's a good result with out annoying either party.

Sakari to the rescue!!! :clap:

yeah sakari thread blocked this one like a pro!

I try to have a decent convosation and find some good advice and then the sadist, satanist and devil worship confusion come's up, Read and learn in something of concepts I understand very well.

3 branch's of satanism

Devil worshiper( also Satan worship in hollywood apparently)- Uses and harms other's as sacrofice in spirit or pysical body to advance one's selfish goals without harming benificiery and do kill people

in worse case.

Sadist- Inflicts pain on other's or on them self's with concent for enjoyment i.e things I cant say on this forum and wont at risk of bann.

satanist- looks to maintain personal happyness and balance in life and those they care for, with out being pushed around or invokeing the law or negative attention when not needed.

I'm deadly seriouse about this art I practice and some paper knolage is better than nothing still disapointing no seal diagram.

"Kannin","Sakari" I suggest you look into this post and those who were nice enough to help thanks

ill use this forum again based on the nicer peeps that acculy help not yell troll for no good reason.