Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All things demon and summoning

martious

I try to have a decent convosation and find some good advice and then the sadist, satanist and devil worship confusion come's up, Read and learn in something of concepts I understand very well.

3 branch's of satanism

Devil worshiper( also Satan worship in hollywood apparently)- Uses and harms other's as sacrofice in spirit or pysical body to advance one's selfish goals without harming benificiery and do kill people

in worse case.

Sadist- Inflicts pain on other's or on them self's with concent for enjoyment i.e things I cant say on this forum and wont at risk of bann.

satanist- looks to maintain personal happyness and balance in life and those they care for, with out being pushed around or invokeing the law or negative attention when not needed.

I'm deadly seriouse about this art I practice and some paper knolage is better than nothing still disapointing no seal diagram.

"Kannin","Sakari" I suggest you look into this post and those who were nice enough to help thanks

ill use this forum again based on the nicer peeps that acculy help not yell troll for no good reason.

you asked help on summoning demons in your OP buddy that sounds pretty satanist to me no? if it quakes like a duck, its a duck, nuff said

just read the definitions and find out the differnce's yourself's kannin and sakari before you yell troll again for know reason

its just Rude, by the way I go satanist by definition happyness and balance out of the 3 sacrofice of live animals or people isnt

condoned nor tolirated you offer an amount of your own blood first if needed no exceptions.

THREAD CLOSED FOR GOOD.......

just read the definitions and find out the differnce's yourself's kannin and sakari before you yell troll again for know reason

its just Rude, by the way I go satanist by definition happyness and balance out of the 3 sacrofice of live animals or people isnt

condoned nor tolirated you offer an amount of your own blood first if needed no exceptions.

THREAD CLOSED FOR GOOD.......

everything you just said right now screams evil worship, you cant expect to not get agressive comment with an OP like that, demons are evil, and you want to toy with them, sounds pretty "evil wanting" to me, also to benefit your own personal gains? has evil written all over it

• Like 1

Hello, Im starting this tread to awnswer the very specific issue's and hard to find information on the delicate subject of summoning all manner of demons.

My first question is this my passion is demons but most of the material I need is in latin, hence I must summon "Hael" or learn latin for next 10 years however I cannot find

the sigil or seal for him or her if anyone can help It would be much appreciated.

I am helping you. I made this exact topic 3 years ago, and it went strong for a good 3 years. I am helping you by telling you there is a ton of information there. You are asking members here to do something they have all ready done, in a topic that lasted ( and is still going ) 3 years. It got very heated also, that comes with the territory.

You are asking for the same thing I was asking for, and I see no reason to make a entire new thread on it, when you have your answers on another one. People get tired of repeating themselves.

I will try again, here is the link to that thread :

http://www.unexplain...pic=181521&st=0

I try to have a decent convosation and find some good advice and then the sadist, satanist and devil worship confusion come's up, Read and learn in something of concepts I understand very well.

3 branch's of satanism

Devil worshiper( also Satan worship in hollywood apparently)- Uses and harms other's as sacrofice in spirit or pysical body to advance one's selfish goals without harming benificiery and do kill people

in worse case.

Sadist- Inflicts pain on other's or on them self's with concent for enjoyment i.e things I cant say on this forum and wont at risk of bann.

satanist- looks to maintain personal happyness and balance in life and those they care for, with out being pushed around or invokeing the law or negative attention when not needed.

I'm deadly seriouse about this art I practice and some paper knolage is better than nothing still disapointing no seal diagram.

"Kannin","Sakari" I suggest you look into this post and those who were nice enough to help thanks

ill use this forum again based on the nicer peeps that acculy help not yell troll for no good reason.

Again, I am trying to help you. Trying to help you from looking like a idiot. ( no offense ). Go to that link, see what myself, and members here that claim they can summon things had to say for 3 years. Go educate yourself as you say. Seriously, don't start another topic on the exact same thing.

Now, you say I need to look into above post?.....No, I do not. I have more years of researching these things then you have probably been alive. For one, " Satanic Groups " or " Satanic Worshipping " is not true. You are being educated by television and urban legends. Hollywood glammed it up. Find me any "Satanic Group " out there, and you will be the first to find one.

Except this only one....And, it is nothing like anyone thinks, Hell, they are lucky to have more then 1 member. But that is another topic all ready hit on here also.

Church of Satan : http://www.churchofs...ages/index.html

Satanism: The Feared Religion

by Magus Peter H. Gilmore

When Anton Szandor LaVey shaved his head and created the Church of Satan on April 30, 1966, he knew that soon he would be the focal point of attention for people throughout the globe. Now that the thirtieth anniversary of that fateful night has passed, has the world begun to understand the real meaning behind the only organized religion in history to take as its symbol the ultimate figure of pride and rebellion, and to many, of Evil?

And are there truly some grounds for people to feel fear at the ever growing phenomenon of contemporary Satanism? As a long-time priest in the Church of Satan and media representative, I can candidly say, “Yes!” However, what the general populace has decided to fear is a ludicrous portrait that has been painted in lurid technicolor by media hypesters intent on titillation, evangelists struggling to fill their coffers and keep their mistresses in jewelry, and most distressingly, by a segment of the therapeutic community who have found a gold-mine in the treatment of so-called ritual abuse survivors who provide no evidence of their tales of terror (remarkably similar to stories told by women labelled by Freud as hysterics), save for their fervent belief that they were victimized. I shall not waste time in refuting the absurd claim that there is an international conspiracy of generational Satanists bent on enslaving the world through drug use and sacrifice of babies bred for that purpose by emotionally unstable women. That mythology has been thoroughly exploded by other sources (The FBI’s National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime: Investigator’s Guide to Allegations of Ritual Child Abuse, January 1992; the Committee for Scientific Examination of Religion’s report Satanism in America, October 1989; the British Government’s Department of Health report: The Extent and Nature of Organised and Ritual Abuse, HMSO, 1994 ). Let us instead look at contemporary Satanism for what it really is: a brutal religion of elitism and social Darwinism that seeks to re-establish the reign of the able over the idiotic, of swift justice over injustice, and for a wholesale rejection of egalitarianism as a myth that has crippled the advancement of the human species for the last two thousand years. Is that something to fear? If you’re one of the majority of human mediocrities merely existing as a media-besotted drone, you bet it is!

The philosophy of Satanism is delineated in the writings of Anton Szandor LaVey. His books include The Satanic Bible, The Satanic Rituals, The Satanic Witch (originally published as The Compleat Witch), The Devil’s Notebook and Satan Speaks. All are currently in print and should be consulted by anyone interested in a complete picture of the views held by the Church of Satan. One can obtain further information by reading two books by Blanche Barton (consort to Mr. LaVey, mother of his son Satan Xerxes Carnacki LaVey, and the High Priestess of the Church), The Secret Life of a Satanist, the authorized biography of Anton LaVey (Feral House) and The Church of Satan (Hell’s Kitchen Productions). These works have a great deal of material regarding the history and contemporary practices of the Church of Satan.

For those who have yet to study this literature, there are three sets of brief guidelines issued over the years by the Church and authored by LaVey, which can give the uninitiated a capsulized version of Satanic philosophy. The first are the “Nine Satanic Statements” which open The Satanic Bible and give a firm foundation for the Satanist.

I assure you, I have more knowledge about this then you think, and as I said, go to that link and you will find what, and what not this site can offer you.

Here is the link again, spend a week reading it, then see if you have anymore questions....It is the same topic you have here.

http://www.unexplain...pic=181521&st=0

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

Ephesians 6:11-12 "Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, againt the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Now who's apparently trolling hhmm, Not everything thats not in your preciouse bible or what ever simuler path you walk is evil or agressive. Its just a simple mis-understooding of creature's true nature that hasnt been approached correctly.

Besides there's nothing in my satanic bible remotely about killing, murder or sacrofice of any animals in any other material I use.

Interesting fact summon an angel it will probly kill you for fun they hate humanity so I hear take your life force right out of you body and just throw it away and laugh what god of kindness and murcy condone's that.

have fun kannin and btw you trolling too many years of forum's tells me your the jesus freak troll type no reasoning with your kind.

so....... THREAD CLOSED

sakari i know you posted one already but i think your intentions were different than this, you wanted to see if they were real, he wants to use them your curiousity hes worship

sakari i know you posted one already but i think your intentions were different than this, you wanted to see if they were real, he wants to use them your curiousity hes worship

True,

But, he is asking how to summon them, that is what my thread was all about...What he does with them after he summons them ( cough,cough ) is up to him....

We were both asking how to summon.....If he goes to my link, he will see just how impossible this is anyway.

Honestly, I am not to worried about it :)

• Like 1

THREAD CLOSED

You have said this twice now......Maybe a Mod needs to close it :)

Asking one now.....

Edited by Sakari

Calling me a troll isn't cool becasue im not, however I may have gotton abit mad :blush: leave this thread open and ill read your thread but kannin realy needs to keep his god **** outa his mind, my satanism dont get in the way when I talk other

religions with other's unless like kannin did and push his on me. cya in a week or depends if I find more trails

fk it lets leave it open, anger's a b****** :td:

Besides there's nothing in my satanic bible remotely about killing, murder or sacrofice of any animals in any other material I use.

so....... THREAD CLOSED

I want to see a pic of that Bible, front back, and inside...Take at least 5 pics of different pages.

Show me that Bible even exists before this thread is closed ( your request ) , and I will cut off my right testicle.

look on amazon ull find it the 1976 print "the satanic bible" by Anton Szandor LaVay. the one I own in paper back its but a google search away.

I'm just curious, Martious...why have you not summon one of the other elementals to get the information you want? There is at least one that specifically tells you the truth when direct questions are asked of it.

I did but It wasn't able to awnser my questions in enough detail. As much as I think about the awnsers they were just to abreviated

Instead of closing the thread how about the option of just responding to one another in a civil manner? Agree to disagree and move on if differing opinions are just too upsetting.

• Like 3

look on amazon ull find it the 1976 print "the satanic bible" by Anton Szandor LaVay. the one I own in paper back its but a google search away.

I might have to go back towards the troll thing...

I do not need to look on Amazon, I gave you the link to Anton Szandor LaVay's site....I have read a lot about him.I have studied him, why he did this, who he was, etc....

Obviously you do not read replies do you?

You do not have this " Bible ", and even if you did, you would not have said half of what you did, if you followed Anton.

Take a picture of the book, with a piece of paper that says " Martious " in the pictures.......Otherwise, I am going to have to call you out as a troll.

No offense, but this place has sen this to many times. You not even noticing I linked to his site, and the things you are saying are against what he " taught "..

Now, let me go one step further, he made that religion, in 1965 I believe. And, he made it for a different reason then you think. If you had researched him more, maybe you would not be posting this nonsense.

Without me trying to find the older topic on him, I will just post this.....Below....But, I want to point out again, your topic is complete bogus if you believe in what he has said.....You should not be believeing in Gods like that..Or Demons......

You are someone playing around, that just saw a documentary, or googled to much.....You do not have that " Bible ".......

The Satanic Bible is a collection of essays, observations, and rituals published by Anton LaVey in 1969. It contains the core principles of the religion of LaVeyan Satanism, and is considered the foundation of its philosophy and dogma.[1] It has been described as the most important document to influence contemporary Satanism.[2] Though The Satanic Bible is not considered to be sacred scripture in the way the Christian Bible is to Christianity, LaVeyan Satanists regard it as an authoritative text[1] as it is a contemporary text that has attained for them scriptural status.[3] It extols the virtues of exploring one's own nature and instincts. Believers have been described as "atheistic Satanists"[4] because they believe that God is not an external entity, but rather something that each person creates as a projection of his or her own personality—a benevolent and stabilizing force in his or her life.[5][6] There have been thirty printings of The Satanic Bible,[7] through which it has sold over a million copies.[8]

The Satanic Bible is composed of four books: The Book of Satan, The Book of Lucifer, The Book of Belial, and The Book of Leviathan. The Book of Satan challenges the Ten Commandments and the Golden Rule, and promotes hedonism.[9] The Book of Lucifer holds most of the philosophy in The Satanic Bible, with twelve chapters discussing topics such as indulgence, love, hate, and sex. LaVey also uses the book to dispel rumors surrounding the religion. In The Book of Belial, LaVey details rituals and magic. He discusses the required mindset and focus for performing a ritual, and provides instructions for three rituals: those for sex, compassion, or destruction.[10] The Book of Leviathan provides four invocations for Satan, lust, compassion, and destruction.[11] It also lists the nineteen Enochian Keys (adapted from John Dee's Enochian keys), provided in both Enochian and translated to English.[12]

There have been both positive and negative reactions to The Satanic Bible. It has been described as "razor-sharp"[13] and "influential".[14] It is very significant to the LaVeyan Satanist community, and has been praised as engaging to those not part of the community as well.[15] Criticism of The Satanic Bible stems both from qualms over LaVey's writing and disapproval of the content itself. LaVey has been criticized for plagiarizing sections,[16] and accusations have been made that his philosophies are largely borrowed.[17][18] The Satanic Bible has been heavily condemned as dangerous, particularly to adolescents.[19] Attempts have been made, both successfully and unsuccessfully, to ban the book in schools, public libraries, and prisons,[20][21][22] though these attempts are somewhat rare.[23]

Edited by Sakari

Martious,

As to not edit my last reply and have you miss this.....

First, you do not have that Bible in hand....

Second, if you do, your topic here is not following the practice of the church of satan, and Anton Lavay.......Not even close.

Quick education, from the Bible you say you possess :

Satanists do not believe in the supernatural, in neither God nor the Devil. To the Satanist, he is his own God. Satan is a symbol of Man living as his prideful, carnal nature dictates. The reality behind Satan is simply the dark evolutionary force of entropy that permeates all of nature and provides the drive for survival and propagation inherent in all living things. Satan is not a conscious entity to be worshiped, rather a reservoir of power inside each human to be tapped at will. Thus any concept of sacrifice is rejected as a Christian aberration—in Satanism there’s no deity to which one can sacrifice.[12]

Satan is said to appear in mythology and literature around the world as a trickster, rebel, and classical figure seeking the destruction or slavery of man. Figures such as the Greek Prometheus are said to perfectly exemplify the qualities of Satan, the prideful rebel.[13]

Satan is seen as the powerful individual who acts regardless of what others might say.[14] Also, the word satan is derived from the Hebrew for "adversary" or "accuser" (ha-satan). Thus, combining the traditional rebellious imagery associated with Satan and other relative deities, together with the etymological aspect of the word itself, Satanists claim to be adversaries of mainstream religious practices and behavior which they define as "herd conformity", seeing it as stifling to individuality, creativity, and progress.[15]

Satanists do not believe that Satan is a god or god-like force; rather, the function of God is performed and satisfied by the Satanist him/herself. That is, the needs of worship, ritual, and religious or spiritual focus are directed, effectively, inwards towards the Satanist, as opposed to outwards towards a God. Religious acknowledgement and spiritualism are focal to a person's development and continued well-being, but should not be sourced from true belief in a deity.

LaVey proposes, instead, that if all gods are creations of humans, worship of an external deity is worship of its creator by proxy. He suggests, then, that the rational Satanists should instead internalize their gods and therefore worship themselves; hence the Satanic maxim, "I am my own god."[16]

It follows that Satanism shuns the idea of belief in all other deities as well.

Belief in any such externalized deities is generally considered grounds for excluding someone as a Satanist, and devil worship in particular is considered nothing more than a misguided inversion of Christianity, the practitioners of which being regarded as on par with Christians or other practitioners of the 'Right-Hand Path', instead of Satanists.[17]

All of above from your Bible......

Dude, you are here for attention, you are lying, and making crap up as you go along......Above can not lie, it is written, I did not make it up.......And you say you read and follow his Bible?......LOL

TROLL

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

I did but It wasn't able to awnser my questions in enough detail. As much as I think about the awnsers they were just to abreviated

Sounds like you summoned the wrong one. Or you got one who was screwing with you.

First question I gotta ask you is: Are you actually trying to practice Ceremonial Magic in a true sense? Or are you just following some satanist religious group, who really lack the knowledge gained over the years, since the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, about these specific practices?

Old facts to me mate, im just argueing with an idot here.

I do own the satanic bible along with many other simuler texts.

And I dont have to prove this to you, your acting like your phrase

know congratulations.

Look into "lucifer" as the pagan god of air, earth and wisdom

"father earth" I think you will be suprised.

Know this thread is done your acting like a child.....

the hermetic order or Ceramonial Magic what would typiclt yeild better results dont want a smug elemental again.

my windows to practice are sometime's slim or plenty depends whats going on around me

not you purifyer im all eye's that other guy in thread was annoying me somewhat.

Old facts to me mate, im just argueing with an idot here.

I do own the satanic bible along with many other simuler texts.

And I dont have to prove this to you, your acting like your phrase

know congratulations.

Look into "lucifer" as the pagan god of air, earth and wisdom

"father earth" I think you will be suprised.

Know this thread is done your acting like a child.....

Not acting like a child....

Acting like a good skeptic. When someone makes a claim, they need to back it up, or take the chance of looking like a liar, seeking attention.

It seems your one claim, turned into another, then another......And you can not back up any of them.

" I do not have to prove anything to you "......I love when that is shot over my bow.

No, you do not......But not doing so shows every single person reading this, or any other topic from you, that you are not to be trusted at all.

I still say you are here for attention. You do not have that book, ( and you do not follow it ), you are not a " Satanist " ( you do not follow it ), and you have no other " similar texts " ( that do not exist )......Dude, give it up all ready.

I hope a true Pagan reads your last reply, I will let them drop that bomb on you......

• Like 1

Martious,

As to not edit my last reply and have you miss this.....

First, you do not have that Bible in hand....

Second, if you do, your topic here is not following the practice of the church of satan, and Anton Lavay.......Not even close.

Quick education, from the Bible you say you possess :

Satan is said to appear in mythology and literature around the world as a trickster, rebel, and classical figure seeking the destruction or slavery of man. Figures such as the Greek Prometheus are said to perfectly exemplify the qualities of Satan, the prideful rebel.[13]

Satan is seen as the powerful individual who acts regardless of what others might say.[14] Also, the word satan is derived from the Hebrew for "adversary" or "accuser" (ha-satan). Thus, combining the traditional rebellious imagery associated with Satan and other relative deities, together with the etymological aspect of the word itself, Satanists claim to be adversaries of mainstream religious practices and behavior which they define as "herd conformity", seeing it as stifling to individuality, creativity, and progress.[15]

Satanists do not believe that Satan is a god or god-like force; rather, the function of God is performed and satisfied by the Satanist him/herself. That is, the needs of worship, ritual, and religious or spiritual focus are directed, effectively, inwards towards the Satanist, as opposed to outwards towards a God. Religious acknowledgement and spiritualism are focal to a person's development and continued well-being, but should not be sourced from true belief in a deity.

LaVey proposes, instead, that if all gods are creations of humans, worship of an external deity is worship of its creator by proxy. He suggests, then, that the rational Satanists should instead internalize their gods and therefore worship themselves; hence the Satanic maxim, "I am my own god."[16]

It follows that Satanism shuns the idea of belief in all other deities as well.

Belief in any such externalized deities is generally considered grounds for excluding someone as a Satanist, and devil worship in particular is considered nothing more than a misguided inversion of Christianity, the practitioners of which being regarded as on par with Christians or other practitioners of the 'Right-Hand Path', instead of Satanists.[17]

All of above from your Bible......

Dude, you are here for attention, you are lying, and making crap up as you go along......Above can not lie, it is written, I did not make it up.......And you say you read and follow his Bible?......LOL

TROLL

Not to be rude, but as much as you have helped you have done nothing but moan and give me greif. Im not linking a pick its not important and its how we choose to live there is more that one way to be a satanist if you take too much in you become a puppet and loose sight of us know go troll another thread im over this argument.

Not to be rude, but as much as you have helped you have done nothing but moan and give me greif. Im not linking a pick its not important and its how we choose to live there is more that one way to be a satanist if you take too much in you become a puppet and loose sight of us know go troll another thread im over this argument.

I am not trolling. You made some claims, and pointed out your Bible.......You did not bother to read what your Bible ( that you do not have ) has in it. If you had, you would have realized that you should not have used it as an example.

Not trying to be a prick here, but it is painfully obvious.

Now, that link I gave you on the inviting demons thread, that is help for you on this topic.....

I am out of here, unless you decide to back up your claims, and I doubt that will happen.

I will leave you alone now. Hope you find whatever it is you are looking for.