Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roswell base photographers speak out

That would, seemingly, be a no - at least based on other threads.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Ahh, but will he admit that?

• Like 1

Believe what you want, but it happened. Corso and Birnes did a great job with "The Day After Roswell"

As an adventure yarn maybe... the more I read of it the more I became convinced it was a fanciful tale conjured up to make some retirement cash. He said we are fighting "a skirmish war with extraterrestrials" (The Day After Roswell, page 273, top line). Does anyone here think this could be credible? I certainly don't.

And from 'The Day After Roswell' page 268, "They had tried to disrupt our space program for years - Mercury, Gemini, Apollo, and even the space shuttle. They buzzed our capsules travelling through space". Does anyone here seriously believe an inter-stellar spacecraft would have any trouble destroying one of our crude, chemically propelled tin-cans? This really is absolute drivel...

I think if we were fighting any kind of war with extraterrestrials we would get creamed... very convincingly.

He mentioned introducing recovered fiber optic cables to a tech company... which led to us developing fiber optic cables. However, he described the recovered fiber optic conductors as being tubular, our fiber optic cables are solid, like little glass hairs.

My copy of 'The Day After Roswell' is the earlier version with "Foreword by Senator Strom Thurmond". Senator Thurmond asked for his foreword to be retracted when he learned of the book's contents:

http://en.wikipedia....y_After_Roswell

Perhaps my copy will be worth a few quid to a devout Roswell acolyte.

Edited by Occams Razor
  • Like 2

I doubt it. She was real all right. God rest her soul.

:lol: God rest her soul? She never existed,there was no nurse of that name,he made her up they have tracked down the other nurses. non of which had heard of her or the alien bodies.You must be so desperate to believe if you still accept his story when its quite clearly untrue

• Like 1

You are aware that commercial and military aircraft have tracking devices that simplify the task, right?

OMG, you must be kidding, eh?

Do you mean the Emergency Locator Transmitter that's been around for decades, the ones they talk about on TV?

I thought we were discussing the military response to downed alien craft? They DO NOT have such ELTs, yet the military seems to get there pretty quick, eh? :tu:

• Like 2

Do you mean the Emergency Locator Transmitter that's been around for decades, the ones they talk about on TV?

I thought we were discussing the military response to downed alien craft? They DO NOT have such ELTs, yet the military seems to get there pretty quick, eh? :tu:

Yes, that is exactly what I mean. Do you think aliens install the same devices as a courtesy to our government to speed the recovery of their vehicles and crews? How else are those amazing recoveries even possible?

Edited by sinewave
  • Like 1

Then the bodies? Let me guess; dummies.

LOL

The Air Force report on the Roswell incident clearly states that no dummies were dropped during the time period that the Roswell incident was in. That was completely made up by believers. The incidents in question concerning dummies are dated to be several years after the incident.

Read it yourself.

Part c - actual incidents that inspired reports of bodies did not occur in 1947.

You should stop pretending you know something about this case now.

1997%2520USAF%2520report%2520Roswell%2520UNCONTROLLED%2520COPY.jpg

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

Not really. The REAL story is much more interesting than the conjecture... and Yes, Virginia, there are flying saucers.

The real story is that which can be garnered from the actual documents from the actual time frame, and they suggest an Intelligence operation, not a crashed flying saucer, if you ever have the guts to face up to Lost Shamans Hypothesis, I would love to see you attempt to falsify it.

There are UFO's I challenge you to show me a flying saucer. And UFO's do not mean ET is visiting, that only shows little understanding of the Universe and your very own environment.

• Like 2

So the mortician, and nurse; all telling lies? I see a pattern of denial here.

The mortician told lies when he made up the Nurse.

I challenge you to prove the Nurse ever existed. That would be quite a feat as nobody else has been able to do so to date.

The pattern of denial is yours, prove the Nurse ever existed.

• Like 2

The Nurse made up the lie`s to cover for the Dr. And Everyone eles bought the Book`s ! :tu:

• Like 2

We KNOW the government hushed it up. We KNOW the government changed the story.

WE KNOW what the hush up was, why and how. That is the beauty of time, it reveals all. We also know that UFOLogists made up aliens in 1978. SF in particular. Yet you ignore all this and run with garbage based tabloids, can you explain why that is?

There are newspaper records--first they acknowledged a flying saucer or some such, and then soon thereafter the official story became a weather balloon.

I see, but you said:

Mistrust and verify, one might say, when analyzing MSM stories.

MIstrust and verify. What have you verified? Other than the very fact that you are paranoid and have not the slightest clue about this incident. and thrive on the garbage media for information?

But here you are diving at the conclusion you want despite your own advice. that does make you a hypocrite does it not?

at0069_4s.jpg

• Like 1

I doubt it. She was real all right. God rest her soul.

That is a proven lie, please offer details of the Nurse claimed to exist by that scammer Denniss.

If you do not, I can only assume you are deliberately lying too.

If only you were perceptive enough to observe the signs that there is a government coverup.....egads

If only you were perceptive enough to distinguish an official document from tabloids.

Government (USA) does a lot of things very efficiently, for example development, deployment and coordination of a fleet of nuclear powered and nuclear-armed submarines patrolling the planet at all times. The continual launching of satellites into space for communications, and to monitor terrestrial goings-on. The marvelous construction of ever more expansive (and expensive) underground facilities in order to protect and preserve our bureaucracy, electorate, and it's acolytes. And of course the amazing efficiency with which Governmental entities have conspired to financially enslave the citizenry, while enriching itself, through the fractional reserve banking system. USA Government sanctioned bodies are also very efficient at controlling political activity in foreign nations; deposing and/or assassinating elected leaders deemed unwieldy to U.S. "interests", while keeping those activities largely unknown to U.S. citizens. Government also seems quite efficient at quelling any sort of public-funded R&D that could challenge methods and materials used by the entrenched monopolistic industrial status-quo. True, Government is not very efficient or effective at things like coordinating National Health Care, feeding the hungry, or housing the homeless... but hey, they can't do everything. Government has tried to contain and control any information about UFO's, through secrecy, intimidation, and ridicule. Now, some Governmental attaches are disclosing what they know. The truth is coming out.

afdbtest.studs.jpg

• Like 2

Yee-Haw ! psyche101 ! Your Looking Good with that Texas Alien proof Hat on ! :tu:

Bring it to Texas mate !

• Like 1

No they do not, Roswell is a fantasy, not a downed alien spaceship, one has to have 100% faith in MSM to believe Roswell was aliens.

If you are slow enough to swallow a tales of advanced craft that crash in the most benign conditions one could possibly expect, then you are never going to be capable of understanding why tabloids are not fact based. It's not exactly rocket science there BR. Although if a Rocket scientist explained it to you in baby speak, your inherent paranoia would still refuse the most basic of explanations. You are the one whom indeed "has to be kidding"

• Like 1

Yee-Haw ! psyche101 ! Your Looking Good with that Texas Alien proof Hat on ! :tu:

Bring it to Texas mate !

I am going to sell them to Ben, BR and Z Man. Genuine ET design. Only $850.00 a pop. Maybe Clark Mcclelland might host them on his website for me.........

Edited by psyche101

No they do not, Roswell is a fantasy, not a downed alien spaceship, one has to have 100% faith in MSM to believe Roswell was aliens.

If you are slow enough to swallow a tales of advanced craft that crash in the most benign conditions one could possibly expect, then you are never going to be capable of understanding why tabloids are not fact based. It's not exactly rocket science there BR. Although if a Rocket scientist explained it to you in baby speak, your inherent paranoia would still refuse the most basic of explanations. You are the one whom indeed "has to be kidding"

No mate, Roswell really happened.

Just a country bumkin living in Florida, I personally know the sons of 2 different people directly involved in the incident.

How disconnected from reality are you guys down under? :cry:

• Like 1

Some balloons went down, the military made a big noise based on Brazel's underhanded attempt to collect UFO reward money being offered by newspapers at the time.

Yes, that happened.

Just a country bumkin living in Florida, I personally know the sons of 2 different people directly involved in the incident.

And they can provide what? Support? More anecdotes? Either one of them visit the crash site and pocket a piece of flying saucer? That could end this decades long debate right now, lets see it.

What you have is the MSM version, not that which the documents from the time frame spell out. You have become that which you despise.

If they actually exist that is, talk is cheap, are you sure you did not see people claiming to be at the incident on Ancient Aliens or something equally pathetic? Like your fictional mathematicians from Gavrinis Island?

You call aliens that were made up in 1978 and no reference to that claim before that date "reality"?

And you call me disconnected??? LOL!!!! After that comment, do you even know where Australia is? We pride ourselves on being level headed, and not running with the first fantasy that takes our fancy. Something you seem to hold very dear.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

So what? There is still not a scrap of evidence from 1947 that supports the story.

• Like 2

Just to clear the air here sir, we both understand and agree that you place no value on what I say, and I reciprocate. :tu:

• Like 1

Just to clear the air here sir, we both understand and agree that you place no value on what I say, and I reciprocate. :tu:

It's not about tit for tat. It's about demonstrable facts. Without resorting to "the government is hiding them" or some other null hypothesis, where are your demonstrable facts?

• Like 1

It is not a null hypothesis to note that most governments, including the US, routinely suppress facts and prevaricate. Those humans paying attention, cynical perhaps but observant, have known that for centuries.

In the case of this UFO business, Project Blue Book and all the other massive amounts of information and facts, it is clear to the curious and open-minded that government keeps stuff secret. Your powers of observation may not be sufficient to allow you to understand that little factoid, but mine are, and I'm not alone in that regard.

Recognizing and understanding the government's record of deception is not a null hypothesis, it is based upon empirical evidence.

Peace.

Very defeatist of you BR. That you served for your country retains for me a modicum of respect for you, but you have given me no reason at all to consider your wild claims to be valid in any way whatsoever. In short, you fail when it comes to substantiating your claims, and in my opinion, if one cannot substantiate that which they claim - not as a belief, but fact - then one simply should not make it. I understand speculation, but you are quoting alleged hard facts from MSM sources and stating "it's the truth" and in the next breath damning MSM. Can you explain to me why anyone would see that as a valid stance? Or why I should not correct the erroneous information which you post with the best available explanations? All you have illustrated is extreme paranoia. I'd be impressed to see you explain your position any other way.

It is not a null hypothesis to note that most governments, including the US, routinely suppress facts and prevaricate. Those humans paying attention, cynical perhaps but observant, have known that for centuries.

Big news flash mate, that;s no secret, and if you cannot work out why Governments need to keep some secrets, I challenge your claim of having served. That is a necessary part of keeping freedom. I for one am happy I am not living in a Shariah community, and if secrets are required to keep that way of life, then I am more than happy to accept this part of life as it is. You cannot possibly be stupid enough to think that everything military can be transparent surely?

It is not particularly observant to take in the bleeding obvious. Paranoia changes the way you view the obvious, and you base it on incidents in the past that are indeed dubious, such as MKUltra, the dangerous usage of LSD in such a wanton fashion was indeed a sad chapter in history. But that's like saying all Germans are like Hitler.

In the case of this UFO business, Project Blue Book and all the other massive amounts of information and facts, it is clear to the curious and open-minded that government keeps stuff secret.

Rubbish, pretty much every Government in the world has released their UFO files, and they all corroborate, and they all know squat. What the US has released is very much in the same vein. What has been "hidden" is absolute nonsense, when we got to look inside the files, we found little gems like this hidden away:

har5.jpg

They opened the Roswell box, it had a RAWIN, people screamed "cover up!!" there is no pleasing the paranoid. You lot want an alien, and nothing else will do, whether it exists or not. The curious have looked into these files, you are NOT the curious, you're a lazy surfer looking for an easy answer. If you looked, you would see that your claims are wild and heavily exaggerated, not to mention, totally unsubstantiated, and reliant on your very own demon - MSM. That is the garbage you regurgitate, I have been watching this phenomena for 35 years, and I know MSM versions of these well repeated tales when I see them, and BR, that's ALL you regurgitate here - MSM. As I said, you have become that which you despise - and feel free to impress me and prove me wrong at any time. Any examples of your "deep research" would do. I can come up with many ridiculous claims like your made up mathematicians from Gavrinis Island to show you do not investigate at all, but rely on MSM entirely. And I am more than happy to expose your sources.

Lets get it all on the table if you feel you have something more than MSM hey? What exactly can you bring to it?

I thought so.

Your powers of observation may not be sufficient to allow you to understand that little factoid, but mine are, and I'm not alone in that regard.

Our powers of observation far surpass yours by way of that which you have presented with regards to evidences. No you are not alone, there are other paranoid people who rely totally on MSM to feed that personal pet. Your so called factoid is not supported by example. It's more than obvious that it is all in your head. As I said, I blame Alex Jones for people like you, and that is why I think the man is scum. I feel it is taking advantage of a fellow human being.

Recognizing and understanding the government's record of deception is not a null hypothesis, it is based upon empirical evidence.

Thats is not the case you have presented, you have presented an appeal to authority. The Government has been voted in out and reformed dozens of times since the incidents you mention, as there has been nothing valid to complain about for some time, people like you started making things up to be worried about. I am guessing that is a part of human nature more prevalent in others than myself. I over-worry about my children, you over-worry about the Government, you should maybe get out a bit more.

Peace.

And you too. I do not despise you, I think your misguided ways are the result of others taking advantage of you, I do not see you as a deliberate false source, but more a pawn. If you were deliberate, then I would have a very different opinion, and would not bother with explaining myself to you at all.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

"psyche101 " Its Im sure now not the 101, BR & Z are from the 420. ,360. Now If all that math gets anyones goat,Well Send a Dollar to Texas Tequilla Drinkers Club for the Answer`s ! :tu: justDONTEATUS

• Like 1

In the case of this UFO business, Project Blue Book and all the other massive amounts of information and facts, it is clear to the curious and open-minded that government keeps stuff secret. Your powers of observation may not be sufficient to allow you to understand that little factoid, but mine are, and I'm not alone in that regard.

Peace.

It is totally a null hypothesis. You have no proof anything happened nor do you have proof anything was suppressed. Yes, governments have secrets and sometimes even lie. That does not mean you have a ready-made excuse every time your pet belief is not validated.

Believers like to call themselves open minded but are typically only open to one hypothesis. One hypothesis is not very open minded.

Edited by sinewave
  • Like 1