Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic connection to certain people, why?

dendarkness

Last year I met this girl and ever since then I have had some psychic connection to her I can not explain.

We are not dating , just friends, and only over the past few months have we started talking more since we both were in relationships at the time and now not.

I told her I liked her more then a friend recently and she said she just wants friendship which i respect her wishes.

However, since I met her last year up to now, some strange things have been going on and not sure its meaning, I will explain.

I could be watching TV, driving in the car, or even sleeping, and her name just pops in my head and I feel to need to check my Facebook or phone and there is some message she posted. Once or twice some may say its coincidence, but this happens every week almost every day for months now.

Also, I get weird feelings and thoughts, like I can sense when she is happy, sad, or something bad is going on, or sometimes get the sense she is thinking of me at certain times.

I spoke with two psychic mediums, and they told me that it could mean maybe at some point we are meant to end up together, or in a past life we were some how connected. They told me for now to just be a great friend to her as thats what she needs.

I also had some visions and premonitions of her as well, and not sure if its the future or a possible future of things that could happen if certain events run their course.

I have a history of psychic ability in my mothers side of the family, and also can sense spirits as well.

I have also had psychic connections like this with a few others in the past, and it ended up with me helping them in their life somehow, then the connection severed. But with this one girl, its different, and even though i do like her more then a friend, im not obsessed over her, I respect our friendship, not trying to think about her all the time, it just keeps happening like crazy and getting stronger as if whatever is suppose to happen is getting closer to happening, and the universe is telling me something important is going to happen between us , the question is what and when?

If any one has any insight on this kind of psychic connection or had it happen to them at some point, I would really be interested in hearing your opinions, thank you.

Edited by dendarkness
  • Like 3

I always had a link such as yours with my brother and sister...a few times, when we were in the same house, I used to think of them and they will ask me what I wanted, cause they heard me calling their names. I know when they are ok and when they are not, and they know about me, especially my brother. BUT, we are siblings so I don't know how much our genetic make up has to do with it.

I had never experienced anything like it with someone I am not related to until last year; I met this guy and from the very first moment it was completely different than with anybody else. We can feel each other from miles apart, although he is better than me at receiving what I'm feeling: many times he had described my mood or situations and they were spot on, even though we live in different countries.

Dendarkness, I don't know if you belive in reincarnation, but to me it seems like you and this girl have met before and are important to each other, somehow....I'm not saying you are soulmates or anything similar, but your souls have to be very close to feel such link.

• Like 2

Thanks Aggie for your thoughts on this and thats interesting whats been going on with the psychic link between you and your brother and sister.

You could be right as maybe in a past life me and this girl did meet. But i know these psychic connections I have far to well, as it means something important will happen that will affect her, me , or us both, but only time will tell what it is.

For example, I had a psychic link with another girl I met a few years back. Just friends, and She was having marriage issues, and same as this girl I mentioned, I knew when she is feeling sad, happy, or emailed me. Something I did brought them closer together and now they are happy again, and things are going well. Once their marriage was back in balance, then psychic connection dissapeared and has not returned since.

One psychic I talked to told me she believes I am empathic, as all the girls I have been connected to have had or is having some kind of issues, drama, or pain they are trying to get over in their lives. This paticular girl I have this connection with now, I know has things going on in her life both past and present. But the psychic connection to her is stronger then anyone else I ever had one with and unsure its meaning.

I am not a very open person as far as telling strangers, especially ones I just met , very private and personal things in my life, but me and her right away we feel very comfortable telling each other anything and everything about ourselves, no matter how good or bad the experiences are.

we talk mainly on line, and have hung out twice, once with friends, once by ourselves. Both times, I felt something pulling us together, but at the same time keeping us apart, if that makes any sense.

Like when I told her I liked her more than a friend, I felt like this invisible wall was between us, and she told me she is building trust with me. The trust mainly has to do with not telling others the personal things she told me in private, and making sure Im not one of those jerk kind of guys just looking for a girl for sex. She knows Im not like them and even mentioned at one point she feels comfortable being alone with me, and when we hung out alone, we spent the whole day and majorirty of the night hanging out and having fun.

I just wish I could figure out why such a strong connection with this girl? I am curious to ask her is she ever has the same kind of events dealing with me that I have with her, but I am afarid to right now until we get to know each other better or a relationship ever happens, then I would ask.

Anyone else have any experiences like this ?

Edited by dendarkness
  • Like 2

You need to give things time to develop by themselves, Dendarkness....and this comes from one of the most impatient woman in the planet!! lol

I have the feeling she knows she is deeply connected to you too, but she is probably scared too....just let the trust between you build, slowly, day by day....I know you probably would love to have it all now, cause I am like that, but special connections need special treatment...so understand her need to take it slow, and I can see you do.

With my special friend, the feelings are mutual and it's spooky sometimes the way we connect....and I don't want to ruin such a special connection because we have grew up to want it all right now.

Cherish every moment, my friend, and remember: everything happens at the right moment.

:yes:

• Like 3

Hi,

I like the thoughts of Aggie on this.

In my world there are things like soul mates, soul family bonds and even a twin soul.

So if there is some one who likes you in a particular way, that is a good thing.

John

• Like 4

Thanks John and Aggie

You are right I just have to let things run its course and find out where the course will lead eventually.

I know its frustrating as sometimes I don't know what to do, go left or go right, etc.

I am trying to trust my instincts on this, and like Aggie, Im impatient too, lol, but I know the more I try to push for answers, the more I may destroy the positive outcome what ever it may be.

Yesterday she messaged me and I did not reply until today. Some times I feel the need to answer right away, but sometimes I feel a sense of fear like something telling me 'no, wait until tomorrow to answer", , so I do. Again , trusting my instincts.

It just so happens I will be near where she lives tomorrow, we live in two seperate states, but not far driving wise. I mentioned to her if she wanted to just get together for lunch or something, quick visit, she did not say yes or no, but said she would let me know. I told her that if she could not, its okay.

I am not pressuring her into anything either as i fear this will push her away from me and whatever the reason I have a strong connection with her too.

I read what you wrote Aggie about "I have the feeling she knows she is deeply connected to you too, but she is probably scared too" and I think you may be right, based on things she writes to me. Sometimes she is very flirty and fun, other times, very serious and straight forward. With me Sometimes the psychic connection is so super strong , other times very weak, but still always there. But i noticed after out visit, she seemd less flirty with me, and maybe it has to do with the fact she knows i like her, or like you said she is getting some psychic connection too but does not know why and afraid to embrace it.

The visions I had of her, one very strong, maybe she has visions of me too?

I know in previous times I had psychic connections with people I found the answer with in a month to over a year.

Last time I hung out with her and thats when i told her I liked her more then friends, she told me about a guy she was interested in, known him for a while, but he keeps pushing her off and has some major illness. they are not officially dating, but she still feels the need to stay and see what happens, she is a very caring loving person. She was going to have a big talk with him the folllowing day about if a relationship could happen, or only friendship. I am guessing it did not go well as i could feel her very angry, i felt her pain. I told her before i left to go home after our visit that i hope things go well with her meeting and let me know know what happens, out of concern for her. She never told me and I did not ask, but her messages to me and on facebook seemd like so full of anger or something was wrong. I did not let her words upset me, and things seem better now with her it seems, but not sure what happened and not asking her unless she tells me.

I know over the next few months there are events we will both be at with friends, and just have to wait and see what the outcome of this psychic connection will be. It sounds like im obsessed with her, Im not, lol, im just obsessed with finding answers to what these psychic connections mean, as well as other psychic visons and feelings others pain, etc, I can't explain, but Like you said, I just need to let things develope by themselves and the hard part, being patient, lol.

• Like 1

Love. !!!

I'm sure you would like a quick response as it could develop into a conversation.

Hi,

I like the thoughts of Aggie on this.

In my world there are things like soul mates, soul family bonds and even a twin soul.

So if there is some one who likes you in a particular way, that is a good thing.

John

Absolutely! I am a fervent believer in soul mates, soul family bond and even twin souls....hence I mentioned it to Dendarkness and I have the feeling she belongs in one of these categories. Den, we do have strong spiritual links with our soul family members too, not all of them are meant to be lovers, but some are...all you need is patience, my friend, and it all worked out just the way it has to....it will all become clearer with time.

Thanks Aggie and everyone.

I agree with you all that patience is the best course to take, and with time and patience it will all be clear.

And yes, just because I like this girl, does not mean i will end up with her. It could be for multiple reasons this psychic connection exists. I would like to think and hope that a relationship is its eventual meaning as this connection is so stong. I guess I will just have to wait and see.

Prior to writting this one message, I had another psychic feeling about her and it happend at the same time she read a message I responded to that she sent me. She popped in my head at 3pm, I looked at my phone and saw she read my facebook message at 3pm.

A psychic medium told me I am on a path of spiritual enlightenment and my psychic ability i am trying to figure it out and get it under control. Besides this connection with her, I have black outs for only a few seconds seeing people I know or don't know and places I have been or never been to. Many times I see these visions happen in real life eventually. Also strange visions , like the other day I had this weird vision of an old man who hurt his right leg badly, and then after the image faded, my right leg started to hurt in the same way he hurt his. It lasted about 15-30 seconds, but between this, the psychic connection, and visited by ghosts, plus just personal things in my life, I feel like me head is going to explode at times as its over loaded with to much. Mediiation does not work, as the only way to quiet my mind is with drugs and I refuse to do that.

So, thats why I am here, seeking advice for this psychic connection i have with this person, hoping If I can figure one thing at a time out, I can get evrything going on in my head under control. I know it sounds like im crazy, lol, Im not, just trying to figure out an ability i had for years that is now growing and looking for the best way to control it. Answers i know will come over time, as much as would like to know them now so i know what and when to do the right things, but i know that is not possible.

So again, I thank you all for your help and guidence, and if anyone else has a simliar story to mine I would like to hear about it :)

Edited by dendarkness

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I have been googling a lot around this topic and I found this post and a few others on here and it made me feel a whole lot better so I thought I would share, maybe it will make you feel better that you aren't alone. I have been going through the same thing recently. I have a friend in our group of friends that I never felt anything for in anything but a friendship sense but about 3 weeks ago everything changed. I can't really pinpoint it only that all of a sudden me and this person were on exactly the same wavelength, it unnerved me because it occured so suddenly and I have been married for 8 years.

I have always been intuitive, knowing things that are going to happen or picking up emotions of others but this is different. Never before have I felt so connnected with someone, in fact in the thick of it I could feel what I swear my mind told me was him thinking about me, and I also had flashes of what I felt might be his emotions or where he was. I would have a dream and he would just be standing there all night in my head as if watching over me..... and the very next day he would be wearing what I saw and saying the things I heard in my dream. The strange thing is I am positive he feels an unnerving connection to me too, something in the way we look at each other and the things he says about me that he shouldn't really know but he does. I feel very calm and relaxed when I am in near proximity to him and we seem to have this unusual habit of being off by ourselves and not noticing what anyone else is doing around us. This has been challenging because he is part of a group of friends that includes my husband, my kids, his son and another close family of ours so I have to hide a lot of my emotions so everyone doesn't think something is going on between us.

I began to do a lot of meditating on it because I felt guilty but this isn't some crush or something, that much I know- I have the strangest sensations, like we are sharing the same space in our heads or something. I don't know how to explain it and it caused a lot of dischord in my marriage because all I could think about is this person, it was like I couldn't get rid of that. I have experienced a lot of deep connections but this is unlike anything I have felt in my life. I love my husband but I love this friend too, it just feels like a different love.

Personally, I have found this strange connection continues to change and improve my life, I began to repair my marriage with my husband which needed attention and I have done more soul searching and meditation than I ever have. I also feel more tuned in then I have ever been and despite the fluttering coming and going feelings of being head over heels in love with this soul (I am about positive we loved eachother in a past life and that accounts for it) I have learned to just let it be. I feel that for some reason this person is going to be integral to something in the future or I will be integral to something for him. I came to that realization after a lot of meditating. Already this connection has caused a great amount of change in my life and it has been for the better.

I think if we all who experience this keep grounded and do some soul searching things will unfold the way they are supposed to be. Not a lot of people can access these kind of psychic connections so for that I know I feel grateful. I also feel comfort in that feeling that I am once again around someone who made me very happy in a past life.

Good luck! I know it makes me feel better that I am not the only one going through this, there certainly is a greater plan at work for all of us.

Edited by ElizabethP77

Personally, I have found this strange connection continues to change and improve my life, I began to repair my marriage with my husband which needed attention and I have done more soul searching and meditation than I ever have. I also feel more tuned in then I have ever been and despite the fluttering coming and going feelings of being head over heels in love with this soul (I am about positive we loved eachother in a past life and that accounts for it) I have learned to just let it be. I feel that for some reason this person is going to be integral to something in the future or I will be integral to something for him. I came to that realization after a lot of meditating. Already this connection has caused a great amount of change in my life and it has been for the better.

Hi,

I sense that the divine purpose for these bonds are to improve our lives in the way that you described or some thing similar.

We are soul beings which are eternal. It seems we only discover these things after we are pushed into our soul searching effort.

Best Wishes!!

John

• Like 1

Thanks to those that responded.

Elizabeth, your story about improving your connection and repaiing your marriage is great news and wish you all the best.

I had a similiar expereince a few years back. I had this psychic connection to a total stranger and we became friends. She was having marriage issues, and ready to break up. Se began spending a lot of time with me, as friends, and w had fun doing things she enjoyed which her husband would never do, he only thought of himself. He became jealous, and after a big fight they had, they realized that their marriage was in trouble and needed repair. Since then they went to counseling and things are wonderful between them. As a bonus, my last job I was at went out of business and she got me a job through her company. So i believe we were meant to meet for me to help her with her marriage and her to help me with getting a new job. After this ended, the psychic connection dissapeared and we have not seen each other since, but still keep in touch on line and friends :)

I do believe every person that crosses our paths in life play some important role in our lives, and the ones we have this psychic connection with plays an even stronger mort important one. It just takes time to figure out what that important reason is and is it to benifit you, them , or both.

My psychic connection with this woman continues to grow and feel im on the path to whatever its meaning is. I just hope its a positive one for us both and for everyone who has a psychic connection to someone :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ... Even I had some spiritual experience with this guy . We were dating but we broke up now but my relation and experience with him was totally different . I cant explain in words what I have experienced . I had relations before but with him it was different .

I could sense his silence , what he is feeling without him telling anything .

I could understand him too the depth , even I used to wonder how I can Know someone so deeply .

The connection was very deep . I still feel him and that is tiring many a times .

Even I have a history of spiritual and unusual things . I have also sensed spirits in the past .

It was strange and deeply connected.

Edited by CuteRicha

Hi,

I wanted to add this thought related to being visited by ghosts and experiences with sensing spirits. Much of the time our perceptions of ghosts and spirits are in fact telepathic encounters with human friends and loved ones.

My experiences with telepathy and guiding those in the use of telepathy has brought this observation to my attention. As a culture we live in fear of Every Unknown. That conditioning is hard to escape from. So when a loved one from a prior life time makes a telepathic connection with some one, that experience is likely to be seen 99.99% of the time as a ghost or spirit being instead of a friend.

I always encourage a short conversation with these types of encounters. That and being patient with the person connecting with you who has assumed you will remember as much about them as they have recalled about you.

John

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

well, this happened to me with someone. actually it started before i met him, i had a dream about him several months prior to meeting him, though I didn't recognize it was him until later, when a series of expressions he made or something triggered the memory. there was also a dream when i had met him fairly recently and i was in his house (in the dream) and saw his family and whatnot and saw him mom cooking a specific thing among other details and i told him about it the next day and it turned out that all details turned out to be accurate. such a dream has not occured again, though i also often sense things he does, such as when he is asleep or wakes up or sends me a message. funnily enough, he senses me as well, especially if im upset, though he doesn't really have a history of doing so with anyone else. but point is... yeah we ended up together :) not for these reasons specifically, we just... are perfect for each other, as cheesy as that sounds. tell me how your story turns out

• 2 months later...

Hello, everyone, I found this topic by browsing around, and I hope it is okay to dig it up.

Right now I am in such a relationship -- it is friendship between two married women, so no romantic love or sexual affair is involved -- where we met online, became BFFs almost instantly, and told each other things we do not like to tell others, even to our respective spouses. She lives by a very tight schedule nowadays, gets up before dawn (3.30 a.m.) while on weekdays I get up at 6.00 a.m. Since I also go to sleep later, usually I am the one who sends the last message and she starts the next day. Some weeks before I started to wake up at inhuman times ( :) ) e.g.: 4.00, 4.30. etc, right one or two minutes after she messaged me. (I checked my phone for the time and saw the indicator). I replied, she naturally wondered why am I awake, and after the several-th time I told her I am here because she summoned me. She freaked out, not by the summons, actually, but by not letting me sleep :) and these "calls" just ebbed away.

However, I still can feel if she is upset or sad, but usually only by the letter of her messages. As strange as this sounds, she sends a noncommittal hello on chat, and I read her emotional state.

I wonder what kind of relationship are there in our past -- and I am sure there were always such connections, it is just much easier to spot and verify them in the age of instantaneous communication and smartphones.

Last year I met this girl and ever since then I have had some psychic connection to her I can not explain.

We are not dating , just friends, and only over the past few months have we started talking more since we both were in relationships at the time and now not.

I told her I liked her more then a friend recently and she said she just wants friendship which i respect her wishes.

However, since I met her last year up to now, some strange things have been going on and not sure its meaning, I will explain.

I could be watching TV, driving in the car, or even sleeping, and her name just pops in my head and I feel to need to check my Facebook or phone and there is some message she posted. Once or twice some may say its coincidence, but this happens every week almost every day for months now.

Also, I get weird feelings and thoughts, like I can sense when she is happy, sad, or something bad is going on, or sometimes get the sense she is thinking of me at certain times.

I spoke with two psychic mediums, and they told me that it could mean maybe at some point we are meant to end up together, or in a past life we were some how connected. They told me for now to just be a great friend to her as thats what she needs.

I also had some visions and premonitions of her as well, and not sure if its the future or a possible future of things that could happen if certain events run their course.

I have a history of psychic ability in my mothers side of the family, and also can sense spirits as well.

I have also had psychic connections like this with a few others in the past, and it ended up with me helping them in their life somehow, then the connection severed. But with this one girl, its different, and even though i do like her more then a friend, im not obsessed over her, I respect our friendship, not trying to think about her all the time, it just keeps happening like crazy and getting stronger as if whatever is suppose to happen is getting closer to happening, and the universe is telling me something important is going to happen between us , the question is what and when?

If any one has any insight on this kind of psychic connection or had it happen to them at some point, I would really be interested in hearing your opinions, thank you.

I've experienced that kind of connection, and usually nothing important came of it, nor did any of those people become anything more than just casual friends, if that. Have patience, let the mystery unfold as it will, without expectations or inserting your will. And be prepared to be surprised, the universe is far more inventive and creative than we are, and comes up with stuff that often is so unexpected that all we can do is stand there looking stupid. Well, at least that's what happens to me. Sometimes we just have to turn it over to a higher power and let it go. And it's weird how quickly things can happen when we do that. I guess it's really a form of surrender, which can be very difficult to do, since we're all used to taking charge of our lives.

Hello, everyone, I found this topic by browsing around, and I hope it is okay to dig it up.

Right now I am in such a relationship -- it is friendship between two married women, so no romantic love or sexual affair is involved -- where we met online, became BFFs almost instantly, and told each other things we do not like to tell others, even to our respective spouses. She lives by a very tight schedule nowadays, gets up before dawn (3.30 a.m.) while on weekdays I get up at 6.00 a.m. Since I also go to sleep later, usually I am the one who sends the last message and she starts the next day. Some weeks before I started to wake up at inhuman times ( :) ) e.g.: 4.00, 4.30. etc, right one or two minutes after she messaged me. (I checked my phone for the time and saw the indicator). I replied, she naturally wondered why am I awake, and after the several-th time I told her I am here because she summoned me. She freaked out, not by the summons, actually, but by not letting me sleep :) and these "calls" just ebbed away.

However, I still can feel if she is upset or sad, but usually only by the letter of her messages. As strange as this sounds, she sends a noncommittal hello on chat, and I read her emotional state.

I wonder what kind of relationship are there in our past -- and I am sure there were always such connections, it is just much easier to spot and verify them in the age of instantaneous communication and smartphones.

When i was working on my spiritual development more (raisng my vibration more), I kept coming across soul mates of mine (it was crazy, in one year I came across 2-3). By soul mates I mean ones I'd had other lifetimes with and they were my lovers.

What was interesting was these were either at around the same development level as I was or more advanced this life then me so nearly every time this happened to me we'd both remember some details of our past lives together. It was awesome, the almost instant in some of these cases of knowing who they were and having them knowing me. One guy had been looking for me all this lifetime as he'd had past life memory of me all his life!!, I'd drowned in our other lifetime with our children.. I never remembered how I died that life but he did, he'd watched it and was unable to save us.. (now that was an interesting meeting each other again..as that guy was a teen when we met this lifetime and I was over 10 years older..so the past life feelings were very very strange!!). . While a couple of others I'd had more then one lifetime with.

These I will always carry in my heart, we've drifted away from one another but Im sure if we are meant to come across each other again we will... Im so close to a couple of them that its like we are together in spirit even if we are apart for a short time this life. (when i think of one, I know they are probably thinking of me too). We used to know when the other was ringing or thinking of the other.

I also met a couple of others this lifetime who I was a partner of in other life but we werent in good relationships... this ended up coming out in this lifetime when I suddenly relived the experience and acted out due to it (completely suddenly freaked while visiting him, became paranoid he'd poison me again and wouldnt take a drink from him) eg one of the guys had raped and then poisoned me, killed me in other life. Ive found that people will often try to replay out similar things this life eg my pimp of another lifetime (who also was the pimp that lifetime of my this lifetimes sister).. he ended up befriending, dating and conning both of us this lifetime and slept with both of us (he used to sexually abuse us in that other life).

Work on spiritually developing more and then past life memories may automatically start coming in and you may know exactly who these you are bonded too are.

Edited by sea-dove

:yes: Heya:D

Ha the Question to why? Omgosh how many times I've asked that WHY me? why? How? is it logical? possible? you name it .. go figure ever getting that answered so I stick to why not!! now lol an NEXT!!!:o

I have the same with this guy online" we talk a lot.. now he's seen me in a dream we have this connection We feel like we have known each other before. When I first saw his picture I thought I knew him :o but yet I have never met him in real life humm

there was pull to talk to him and I made the move lol Was a good one now we are really good friends we want to met an I think we will ..

I had a lot in my life met guys that feel "so right" the connection as they say "soulmates" but yet I ran from them bc I just wasn't ready:P...

once two guys I knew at the same time wow

go figure now" the same again oh my:P

I have had one connection with a guy was scary because in mediation I saw him next to his car an on the other side a blackdog made me more weary of him one night he came to me I don't know was like powerful esp I could see him feel him it was like we were together scared me I pulled out fast>>

I think mediation an yoga that day got me into "alpha state" an I think that's maybe how we see and connect in that state?... ITs like the sleeping state Or just before u do ..or on awakening if u know what I mean:D

I have seen heaps of stuff.. Every time different all though my life never knowing what its all about? trips me out lol

I think we are in tune with something To what we ask though

I think you have a connection that may turn out beautiful just let be.. Go with it >>

that's what we are doing Feel it love it

And just be!

:su

x

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Was just browsing through the web naturally looking for answers to questions, and I came upon these posts...which really captivated me.

I have always been one to have a strong sense of my surrondings..from the emotional status of people to just knowing when there is a presence around. I also found that the small group of friends that I make are also people attuned in such ways. None of us are freaked out by any of it, if anything else it is just a natural part of our lives.

One has drawn me to look more into things is that a couple of years ago I met one of my friends for the first time. There was just something natural and drawing to her before we even met. We met online through a post I made through a hobby site of mine. From there things just really took hold and progressed. More interesting so is to how close we actually live. (within 15 minutes of each other.) I went to the place she worked (at a pharmacy) and I just immediatly knew who she was...(I'd never seen her b4 this) and she was the same way. It was (even she quoted this) like we had seen each other before.

She immediatly had a comfortable feeling around me (which is unusual for her) and I naturally found myself drawn to this connection. We are just friends but this connection has drastically gotten stronger. I know when things are troubling her without having talked to her in a couple of days, or checking online...I just know. The recent one was I knew she was emotionally hurt... and sent her a text message... the only words... *virtual hug* to which she responded.... How did you know? Simply told her I just knew you needed a hug, I know it's late but I can give you a real one if you want. Prior to that her right leg was hurting her, and she didn't know why. She hadn't done anything to it to injure it.. I asked is it here...to here and showed her on my leg when I did it...she said yeah right in that entire area. I had done a new work out 2 days before and that part of my leg was very very sore...it's the first time I have felt that she was picking up anything from me in the sense.

I have with no doubt met 3 soul mates, or souls I have known from previous lifetimes... but this one is by far stronger...and the natural attunement between us when we hang out is just amazing. She falls into a very relaxed feeling, and feels safe when I am around. I told her it's because we all have protective energy, and I tend to naturally and unknowingly extend mine to protect her...a natural reflex I guess is the best way to put it.

I also have had other happenings that all somehow lead to her. Years ago (long before we met) I always felt this pull....like I needed to be somewhere...I love nature so I would head out to the nearby statelands....but I would always lose the feel while up there...but that was the direction I was feeling pulled everytime. I never figured that out....but out of a hunch I looked at a map online... and found that the statelands is just outside of being in a straight line between where I live, and where she lives (and has lived the entire time). I have no doubt that there were times that she was hurt and I felt the pull to go to her...and working on timing of some of the events that have hurt her...it seems to connect almost perfectly. Since we have met and become great friends I have not felt that pull....but I always know when she is hurt.

I was standing outside her window the first day that we met, and just sat there talking for a couple of hours. (My natural energy was messing up here wireless connection the whole time lol) and I felt that I had been there before. We stopped hanging out for a while when she started dating a guy, and I knew that was coming long before. It was just a sense I would get when leaving her house...that I would not be coming there much longer...and it's how it played out... I found a trinket made in the image of the sun...and knew she would like it...when I gave it to her she asked me...How did you know I love the sun? Again...I didn't .... There are more things than I can list here that fall into the same...random things that I just know, like a gut feeling.

I know that some people have problems and they are looking how to "turn" it off. I was doing the same thing...but it always made things worse ... I found for me by accepting it and letting it happen it started to feel less overbearing...because I wasn't fighting against it. I am still working with that, and I have made no attempts to strength or hone these skills/abilities...they are all natural. Hope this helps anyone out. While there are ways to control it and shut it off (or at least greatly dampen it) I have not been able to do so.....but I think it's because it hasn't gotten to a point where I need to.

Edited by StarSwildfire

what if i told you i can even do this to anyone around me... our mind like a system with network connected.......when u synicate the system u can even see what they see or feel what they feel...well, it is like hacking a computer....

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Ok I have a similar story...

Starts with me on a bus when I was about 13, I was this older boy who I was instantly attracted to. I soon found out he lived in the same apartments and we later became friends. I has a huge crush but it never amounted to anything more due to our age difference. When I turned 18 we tried to start dating but things never worked out. We lost contact for a little bit but soon reconnected through facebook. I have never been able to stop thinking about him, never. I have always had dreams about him, and one time I had a dream he was talking to me. He said in the dream: Stephanie I'm getting married. When I woke up the next morning the first post on facebook was him announcing his engagement. This freaked me out! This has happened to me more since then. He told me when he was moving and a couple of other things.

My question is..is this one sided or is he dreaming about me too?

We are both married now and don't really talk on facebook and haven't in a long time.

Ok I have a similar story...

Starts with me on a bus when I was about 13, I was this older boy who I was instantly attracted to. I soon found out he lived in the same apartments and we later became friends. I has a huge crush but it never amounted to anything more due to our age difference. When I turned 18 we tried to start dating but things never worked out. We lost contact for a little bit but soon reconnected through facebook. I have never been able to stop thinking about him, never. I have always had dreams about him, and one time I had a dream he was talking to me. He said in the dream: Stephanie I'm getting married. When I woke up the next morning the first post on facebook was him announcing his engagement. This freaked me out! This has happened to me more since then. He told me when he was moving and a couple of other things.

My question is..is this one sided or is he dreaming about me too?

We are both married now and don't really talk on facebook and haven't in a long time.

Hi,

Most likely he is dreaming about you as well. Shared dreams are mutually inclusive. How much dream recall does he have would be a better question.

May I say that the body is aware of soul bonds however the linear logical brain is not. There most likely is no need for a relationship of any kind with him in this lifetime other than that good friendship you had with him when younger. Nothing is ever really one sided. How conscious you or he will ever be about your bond is any ones guess. We tend to forget that we are spiritual beings living in a temporary physical reality.

John

About 12 years ago, my cousin and I were closer than sisters. We were inseparable, always having sleepovers and not wanting to go away from each other. We were 4 and 5. The bond between us was incredible, and we were always aware when one was hurt or sick not even having to be with them. Then tragedy struck our family, my cousin's mother accused our grandmother of raping us. It tore our family apart and I hadn't seen my cousin in 12 years until a few days ago when I ran into her at McDonald's. I hate McDonald's and people have to drag me there to eat, but I was craving it. And that never happens. So I made my boyfriend drive me 40 minutes to the nearest one and she was working. She took my number and we've been talking and it seems we just understand each other more than I've ever understood anyone. Is it possible that we have a psychic link???

About 12 years ago, my cousin and I were closer than sisters. We were inseparable, always having sleepovers and not wanting to go away from each other. We were 4 and 5. The bond between us was incredible, and we were always aware when one was hurt or sick not even having to be with them. Then tragedy struck our family, my cousin's mother accused our grandmother of raping us. It tore our family apart and I hadn't seen my cousin in 12 years until a few days ago when I ran into her at McDonald's. I hate McDonald's and people have to drag me there to eat, but I was craving it. And that never happens. So I made my boyfriend drive me 40 minutes to the nearest one and she was working. She took my number and we've been talking and it seems we just understand each other more than I've ever understood anyone. Is it possible that we have a psychic link???

Hello and welcome to UM.

Yes that ability to share experiences with your cousin is obvious to you.

John