Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
dendarkness

Psychic connection to certain people, why?

56 posts in this topic

steviep36

Brainwave connection is a real thing some of us are using it all the time some ignore it, ones that are very intuitive are one's that understand it. I don't think its all to do with a past life connection but a dream connection when one is in REM, we go into that deep sleep every night depending on if someone has allot of regeneration when their bodies is shut down will tell you if you can or cannot remember what you dream about. Astral jumping is something everyone does in REM, the last thought one has when they go to sleep is normally the focus of what they dream about and that helps with a problem you are trying to come up with the solution. Or when two hearts are connected they have shared dreams and sometimes that ends up being the same when they are awake that makes the handshake AKA wireless network connection so they can read each others feelings or thoughts. Its not hard to do and you don't have to have what they call powers to do it, just a basic understanding of the other and you could almost get that at a glans of the individual. Don't forget we are all just a damn computer with adaptable programing made of stardust. 

spartan max2
16 minutes ago, steviep36 said:

Brainwave connection is a real thing some of us are using it all the time some ignore it, ones that are very intuitive are one's that understand it. I don't think its all to do with a past life connection but a dream connection when one is in REM, we go into that deep sleep every night depending on if someone has allot of regeneration when their bodies is shut down will tell you if you can or cannot remember what you dream about. Astral jumping is something everyone does in REM, the last thought one has when they go to sleep is normally the focus of what they dream about and that helps with a problem you are trying to come up with the solution. Or when two hearts are connected they have shared dreams and sometimes that ends up being the same when they are awake that makes the handshake AKA wireless network connection so they can read each others feelings or thoughts. Its not hard to do and you don't have to have what they call powers to do it, just a basic understanding of the other and you could almost get that at a glans of the individual. Don't forget we are all just a damn computer with adaptable programing made of stardust. 

If brainwave connection was real they would easily be able to put too people in a room and measures the waves moving between them

Habitat
24 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

If brainwave connection was real they would easily be able to put too people in a room and measures the waves moving between them

Assuming all such things are measureable, or the way to detect them is known.Who knows for certain.

Dantrum

Here is my story and I never understood it till date.

I met a guy when I was 12 years old and we always used to argue when we were young. One week we got on well, another week we fallen out because we had an argument. First forward 4 years, we moved out from the neighbourhood and he finished school so did not see him. Fast forward another 4.5 years...one day my heart started to tell me to go and see him. It was stomping. I said to myself that it would be strange to suddenly go and see him because we always used to argue and fall out and also he might find it strange. But heart did not stop bothering me. So, went to visit him just to find out that he is leaving the country permanently. I said this to someone recently and she said that it might be because he wanted to see me as well so I felt it....is that possible?

Then kept in touch via email. One/two days before receiving an email, my mind would suddenly think about him. He returned for a visit, went to see him...was kind of sticking to him like a glue without realising. On that day, someone gave me something to pass it to him, and I felt electric shock because our hand touched. I know he felt it too because the look he gave me but neither of us spoke about it. I knew he had to leave for better career prospect. I thought of him but always kept the feeling deep inside me and never let it out and we kept in touch.

Fast forward 9 years. So, friends were talking about personality and I reminded them of the past of me and him arguing all the time. After then, had that weird feeling I felt 9 years back. Something inside told me that it’s time...time for what? I don’t know. The funny part is that when I was telling someone about my childhood, he sent messages. Another time as I was waking up, my gut told me that he sent messages and he did. I can’t imagine how he will react if I told him so never did.

what is this feeling?

John from Lowell
13 hours ago, Dantrum said:

what is this feeling?

Hi,

Some souls are connected through space and time. You know each other.

John

Desertrat56

I have had connections like the OP and others described since I can remember.  My first younger brother did not talk except occasional single words until he was almost 3, kind of strange in our family of early talkers.  He always had what he needed when I was around because I knew and remember once having a telepathic conversation with him when he was 2 and I was 3 at the grocery store.  We were standing behind our mother looking at the candy on the low shelves and discussed which one we would share.  We had no consciousness about money yet so I picked up the candy bar we wanted and we left the store, but my mother saw the candy and got very angry, yelled at us for stealing and made me go in and pay a nickle for the candy bar.  The man at the store was embarrassed and wanted to give me the candy, but my mother was adamant.  The thing is we did not get to eat the candy, my mother took it and I am sure she ate it when we were taking our nap.  :P

When I joined the army in the 70's I remember waking up from a dream about my mother philosophizing about death, so I called her immediately and asked "Who died."  She didn't miss a beat, told me two relatives had died that week, my great grandmother and her aunt.  When I got to Fort Gordon, I had to "process in", get my gear and pass my files to the payroll clerk, etc.  Someone was assigned to drive me around the base and when we were sitting in a waiting room I felt someone coming to the door, so I moved to a different seat so I could see who came in.  When I did I realized it was not someone I had met.  He stopped and looked around the room startled for a few seconds.  Then sat by the door scanning the room until he saw me.  He came and sat beside me and we talked like we were old friends.  It felt like we were old friends.  He had a car and told the guy who was driving me he could go and I could ride with him.   I always knew when he was close and what kind of mood he was in.  We weren't more than friends because of other things, and eventiually we lost touch, mainly because he was not used to having a woman as a friend, it was too strange for him and being his girlfriend was not something I could do.

Edited by Desertrat56