Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Hael" The ancient of knowledge and language

martious

This is my second thread after last thread anyone looking to cause hostility or type warnings will be ignored and/or reported should it be kept up, Anyone who is seeking information on such specific topics has calculated the risks involved and is ready to accept the worse should something go wrong so NO warning posts unless valid. That said please try to maintain maturity on this topic and any potential life changeing information sent via personal mailbox we dont want anyone getting hurt because they angered anything they don't understand enough. The aim of this thread to understand "Hael" in detail's enough for a exsperianced summoner can call him/her for a valid reason or the in-exsperianced can gather the appropriate facts when they are ready to call for them. Under no circimsance's link direct instructions a website link is preffered however.

That all said time to get to what I know about Hael.

They are a "Gentile" god known know as a demon of ancient rome and also apearing in ancient greece, They grant the gifts of language and secret knowledge past and present as well as future and find hidden tresure's.

Why I couldnt find in the "goetia" or "keys of solomon" ceramonie's list? Is as I know now I was looking in the wrong place.

As I am unfamiliar with Gentile Lore and Tradition this is why I'm asking for any information that will help me to understand this specfic art form and "Hael" better or to put me on correct path the trail is thin and broken I keep hitting dead ends on this one much like a hedge maze, I have summoned small elementals before And have many good personl exsperiance with demons even if some elementals are abit smug. How ever he/she is a powerful spirit this I know so I'm gathering as much as I can on he/she before I attempt to bring myself the he/she's attention.

As for why I seek to summon them when I have enough material I wish to ask he/she many questions they alone have the awnser's to in return for use of my body, The information I gather from Hael will be used to advance a specific set of goals I have tryed my whole life to achive however the knowledge has always illuded me for reasons unknown or lost.

Please note Im a seriouse about this and know its possable as do many other's,

however always treat demons/gods and elmentals with respect they are capable of so much harm if insulted.

And remember one's fear and demon is another's friend and ally.

so the key of soloman or goetia book doesnt work? never had the interest to try it out but read it as its famous. if higher beings are higher, how can they benefit from the experience of being in a lowerlife form?

They are a "Gentile" god known know as a demon of ancient rome and also apearing in ancient greece, They grant the gifts of language and secret knowledge past and present as well as future and find hidden tresure's.

Where did you find this information?

Why I couldnt find in the "goetia" or "keys of solomon" ceramonie's list? Is as I know now I was looking in the wrong place.

As I am unfamiliar with Gentile Lore and Tradition this is why I'm asking for any information that will help me to understand this specfic art form

I only know Hæl from the Grimorium Verum, otherwise I have not seen the demon's name anywhere else.

Gentile is a Roman word it means "clan" and later it was used by Romans to describe 'non' Roman citizens.

As for why I seek to summon them when I have enough material I wish to ask he/she many questions they alone have the awnser's to in return for use of my body, The information I gather from Hael will be used to advance a specific set of goals I have tryed my whole life to achive however the knowledge has always illuded me for reasons unknown or lost.

Indeed all Workings are to either create a Change in One's Self, or to Discovery a Hidden Knowledge within.

Please note Im a seriouse about this and know its possable as do many other's,

however always treat demons/gods and elmentals with respect they are capable of so much harm if insulted.

And remember one's fear and demon is another's friend and ally.

From my experience all demons, angels, gods, and devils are archetypal structures from our unconsciousness brought to the consciousness by way of Symbology. A demon is neither beneficial or malevolent, whether you wish to control them through fear as in Solomon's Magic, bow down to them in worship, or treat them as an equal entity as yourself depends on how you assign 'meaning' to them.

I look forward to hearing your experiences with this adventure!

That type of ritual or ceremonie will work of Hael I'm certine but I'm not risking falure and trying with the powerful nature of Hael so much damage can happen to myself and other's, Just not being listed in the list as a known demon of key of solomon or goetia. Its hard to find the vital information for him/her, seal, element, and the preffered offerings for awnsering summons all that due to branch and placement in the "Gentile".

Like finding straw in a needle stack in a hedge maze dead end after dead end

or steeped in among masse's of religiouse nonsenence the un-helpful kind.

That and he/she is linked to the kabalah I suspect a book I know little to nothing about

not being jewish in the slightest.

Out of curiosity... What knowledge are you looking for that only this Hael can provide?

I did some digging for you, if you don't already have this information . . .

- from the Grimorium Verum -

Nebirots rules Hael and Surgulath. The former (Hael) enables anyone to speak in any language he will, and also teaches the means whereby any type of letter may be written. He is also able to teach those things which are most secret and completely hidden. Sergulath gives every means of speculation. In addition, he instructs as to the methods of breaking the ranks and strategy of opponents.

Subject to these are the eight most powerful subordinates:

• I. PROCULO, who can cause a person to sleep for forty-eight hours, with the knowledge of the spheres of sleep.
  • II. HARISTUM, who can cause anyone to pass through fire without being touched by it.
  • III. BRULEFER, who causes a person to be beloved of women.
  • IV. PENTAGNONY, who gives the two benefits of attaining invisibility and the love of great lords.
  • V. AGLASIS, who can carry anyone or anything anywhere in the world.
  • VI. SIDRAGOSAM, causes any girl to dance in the nude.
  • VII. MINOSON, is able to make anyone win at any game.
  • VIII. BUCON, can cause hate and spiteful jealousy between members of the opposite sexes.

Edited by Etu Malku
  • Like 1

Where did you find this information?

I only know Hæl from the Grimorium Verum, otherwise I have not seen the demon's name anywhere else.

Gentile is a Roman word it means "clan" and later it was used by Romans to describe 'non' Roman citizens.

Indeed all Workings are to either create a Change in One's Self, or to Discovery a Hidden Knowledge within.

From my experience all demons, angels, gods, and devils are archetypal structures from our unconsciousness brought to the consciousness by way of Symbology. A demon is neither beneficial or malevolent, whether you wish to control them through fear as in Solomon's Magic, bow down to them in worship, or treat them as an equal entity as yourself depends on how you assign 'meaning' to them.

I look forward to hearing your experiences with this adventure!

A gentile is a non jewish person not a non roman

• Like 1

A gentile is a non jewish person not a non roman

Gentile derives from Latin gens (from which, together with forms of the cognate Greek word genos, also derive gene, general, genus and genesis). The original meaning of "clan" or "family" was extended in post-Augustan Latin to acquire the wider meaning of belonging to a distinct nation or ethnicity. Later still the word came to refer to other nations, 'not a Roman citizen'. After the Christianization of the empire it could also be used of pagan or barbarian cultures.

The kabalah keeps comeing up with Hael so thats just a false lead then thanks pychic spy :yes: .

Like what? I'm pretty knowledgeable on the Kabbalah and Qabalah and don't recognize the name Hael

nothing major, just come's up from time to time tried too many things on search over past 5 hours or so not worth worrying about. But the Grimorium Verum isnt in my collection of source material ill be grabbing that asap thanks Etu Malku.

Will continue my reasearch in mean time, till next time everyone thanks for the help :tu: .

I shall return.

Funny how it says in the encyclopedia that the demon Hael causes the creation of gossip. And one site says Hael is the angel of Art...

You offer yourself to Hael to be possessed for answering a few of your questions?

Have you studied the book of Abramelin and rejected that method already?

He wrote his book for his son, who seems to have been an idiot, so it is very easy to follow. You would need time and dedication, and totally reject the idea of possession, to get answers from his methods.

Is possession the easy way for those too busy to master the basic concepts? Just let the demon handle everything and take the back seat in your life...

Funny how it says in the encyclopedia that the demon Hael causes the creation of gossip. And one site says Hael is the angel of Art...

You offer yourself to Hael to be possessed for answering a few of your questions?

Have you studied the book of Abramelin and rejected that method already?

He wrote his book for his son, who seems to have been an idiot, so it is very easy to follow. You would need time and dedication, and totally reject the idea of possession, to get answers from his methods.

Is possession the easy way for those too busy to master the basic concepts? Just let the demon handle everything and take the back seat in your life...

Mark, which encyclopedia? What site, I am interested as well.

Mark, which encyclopedia? What site, I am interested as well.

Well, I took out my book of Abramelin but those are not in alphabetical order so I googled...

Encyclopedia of Demons in World Religions and Cultures - Theresa Bane - Google Books

Hael ~ Angel of Kindness: Angels, Archangels, Guardian Angels, Holy Angels, What are angels? . . .

...and those were the first two I clicked.

Never heard of a demon and an angel sharing the same name like that before. Actually I think I will check out a few more sites to get a better idea of Hael; if it's a demon that likes to cause gossip it is doing a good job of it.

• Like 1

Not to be party pooper, but some of these books mentioned have some credence only, as far as I see, on the fact of them being variously 2 to 6 hundred years old, and some of course from the late 19th Century when all this esoteriscism took off after the work of Helena Blavatsky, of which I am rather familiar. However, if such books are given credence by their age, then it is likely that in two hundred years the "Necronomicon" will be seen as real, indeed there are many even now who think it is real. Thought should be given that some of these books may simply be an older version of the Necronomicon, and all that implies. Besides, demons need no incantations, they invite themselves :)

SIDRAGOSAM? I know this guy. My best friend used to bring him along when we would go out. He was certainly a genius at his craft.

• Like 3

• VI. SIDRAGOSAM, causes any girl to dance in the nude.

Best power ever. Wish i had that talent. :tsu:

• Like 3

Not to be party pooper, but some of these books mentioned have some credence only, as far as I see, on the fact of them being variously 2 to 6 hundred years old, and some of course from the late 19th Century when all this esoteriscism took off after the work of Helena Blavatsky, of which I am rather familiar. However, if such books are given credence by their age, then it is likely that in two hundred years the "Necronomicon" will be seen as real, indeed there are many even now who think it is real. Thought should be given that some of these books may simply be an older version of the Necronomicon, and all that implies. Besides, demons need no incantations, they invite themselves :)

I prefer the old ones of Lovecraft to the new ones of Scientology, if I had to choose.

Abramelin (the old Jew) is interesting though; he was obviously an adept with a twist. Instead of the usual secret society obfuscations he spoke plainly, sort of like HPB but without an audience in his time. That makes him more credible than Crowley(showman)...he just wanted to help his kid and use that form of communication as a way to pass on knowledge. Very clever IMO. Crowley used Abramelin as an inspiration but that is where the similarity ends. It seems Abremelin had the original--not sure about Solomon(actually I am sure that Solomon abused his power)--Holy Guardian Angel which became a blind for more nefarious conjurers in the future: just say it is "holy" and get on with it...But the obsession with enslaving demons strikes me as odd when you got an Angel right there on your side. Think about that. "Demons invite themselves" like you said, but here you have a guy inviting them to control them, so it's a bit different.

Edited by markprice

I prefer the old ones of Lovecraft to the new ones of Scientology, if I had to choose.

Abramelin (the old Jew) is interesting though; he was obviously an adept with a twist. Instead of the usual secret society obfuscations he spoke plainly, sort of like HPB but without an audience in his time. That makes him more credible than Crowley(showman)...he just wanted to help his kid and use that form of communication as a way to pass on knowledge. Very clever IMO. Crowley used Abramelin as an inspiration but that is where the similarity ends. It seems Abremelin had the original--not sure about Solomon(actually I am sure that Solomon abused his power)--Holy Guardian Angel which became a blind for more nefarious conjurers in the future: just say it is "holy" and get on with it...But the obsession with enslaving demons strikes me as odd when you got an Angel right there on your side. Think about that. "Demons invite themselves" like you said, but here you have a guy inviting them to control them, so it's a bit different.

Yes, the one thing for the older books is that there is no obvious market as there is today, only a small number of like minded persons. Not having much to gain from producing such works is a plus point. As for wanting a Demon to take control is rather odd, I see no reason. And the amount of people who think the totaly made up Necronomicon is real , is rather worrying, and so is the vile and loud abuse directed against it by "commited Christians" who give the impression they want it to be real. Strange

I had to look back into this book to get a little more clarity. It seems Abraham(the guy who found Abramelin then copied his book and then later revised it for his son) did some traveling and ended up depressed. Abramelin cheered him up then ultimately Abraham was able to use a little demonic intervention to marry his own rich cousin. Reminds me of Zoroaster who needed a king and a wife to get his new religion off the ground. It all seems to boil down to two basic demands: a beautiful wife and plenty of money.

Edited by markprice

The necronomicon is real, I cant say how I know this but Its real (no one has to believe me ofcourse and thats fine). Not often I hear the name Helena Blavastky thrown around. I didnt like her work that much but I do give much respect to her. Glad that people remember the greats other than Crowley.

The necronomicon is real, I cant say how I know this but Its real (no one has to believe me ofcourse and thats fine). Not often I hear the name Helena Blavastky thrown around. I didnt like her work that much but I do give much respect to her. Glad that people remember the greats other than Crowley.

I know her work can be "difficult", but without her, life for those interested in the esoteric would be rather boring. It is debatable of course, but I think without her work, then no Cayce or Crowley etc. Though personally I do not like Cayce at all as his pretence to be "Ra Ta" is embarrasingly fake in every part. As for Necronomicon, well, there is controvesy over this, a version still in print was published in 1977 by "Simon". I have heard a real name behind this but cannot remember, though he stills writes spin off books. for instance "The gates of the Necronomicon".

Edited by Tutankhaten-pasheri

None of the Necronomicons are real grimoires, that was the whole idea . . . if enough people believed they were real, then they would become real, with a history and adherents . . . just like another 'famous' book of fiction you can find in most hotel rooms.
  • Like 2