Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Suspicous.Cloud.7.EP.

ReaperS_ParadoX

My Norton anti virus keeps popping up literally every 2 minutes and says they found that Suspicious Cloud 7 ep and deleted it. But then it pops up again and says the same thing. How do I get it to stop doing that????

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReaperS_ParadoX

• questionmark

• XingWi

Top Posters In This Topic

My Norton anti virus keeps popping up literally every 2 minutes and says they found that Suspicious Cloud 7 ep and deleted it. But then it pops up again and says the same thing. How do I get it to stop doing that????

There is a false positive problem with Norton, you will have to wait for the next update. In the meantime I would suggest a second opinion scan using the free version of Malwarebytes, also in Safe Mode. You can find it here http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free/

I just turned off the heuristic protection and that seems to have taken care of the problem. Ill also scan it with that thank you

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x

Turning off heuristic analysis will leave your computer vulnerable to new and unknown viruses. If you are certain that it is a false positive, I suggest locating the file that is causing the problem and excluding it from scanning by adding it to the excluded files list.

Turning off heuristic analysis will leave your computer vulnerable to new and unknown viruses. If you are certain that it is a false positive, I suggest locating the file that is causing the problem and excluding it from scanning by adding it to the excluded files list.

I actually turned it to automatic, it was on aggressive and that seems to have solved the problem