Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What the Hell Does This Mean?

Yinarchy

I'm Matriarch of the Erie, I reside in upstate NY. Years ago, I wrote an article for UM called EIERLEARY in whcih I told how I would spontaniously become another and expected a hugh response as this demonstates everything is interconnected. Oh well.

I've had many mystical experiences, but just now felt compelled to write about the night I was sitting at my computer, writing (Writing That Risks, Red Bridge Press) when a package of rollies on the table beside me rose in air and fell to the floor, spillling out a few cigarettes. Rollies are the cheapest cigaretts one can buy on the Rez, and are packaged in a pastic bag.

Weeks later, my dog, Bloody Stump ran down the hall to my bedroom, acting strange, so I followed him. He was on my bed chewing a cartoon of Senica cigaretts. You just have to take my word that I buy only the cheapest cigaretts, rollies, and there is no way a cartoon of Senicas could have been some where in my habitate.

I understand interconnectiveness and I know that the elemental power is orgasmic. I understand that there is no way out, even suicide and death, because you'll come back, be reborn. Energy is eternal. And it is probably up to me to figure this out. But what do you think this means?

"Bloody Stump! Here boy!"

That must sound as funny to the neighbors as my mom calling her cat "Satan! Satan!"

• Like 2

I'm Matriarch of the Erie, I reside in upstate NY. Years ago, I wrote an article for UM called EIERLEARY in whcih I told how I would spontaniously become another and expected a hugh response as this demonstates everything is interconnected. Oh well.

I've had many mystical experiences, but just now felt compelled to write about the night I was sitting at my computer, writing (Writing That Risks, Red Bridge Press) when a package of rollies on the table beside me rose in air and fell to the floor, spillling out a few cigarettes. Rollies are the cheapest cigaretts one can buy on the Rez, and are packaged in a pastic bag.

Weeks later, my dog, Bloody Stump ran down the hall to my bedroom, acting strange, so I followed him. He was on my bed chewing a cartoon of Senica cigaretts. You just have to take my word that I buy only the cheapest cigaretts, rollies, and there is no way a cartoon of Senicas could have been some where in my habitate.

I understand interconnectiveness and I know that the elemental power is orgasmic. I understand that there is no way out, even suicide and death, because you'll come back, be reborn. Energy is eternal. And it is probably up to me to figure this out. But what do you think this means?

Its a bread crumb Yinarchy. The spirit is moving and you are aware of it. Be prepared for more. ( formerly seeker79). Its amazingly fitting that you posted today. I hope, everything is well with You. by the way, your email keeps getting hacked. Don't give it out so much my friend. ;)

That is all you got from my post?

Did you name your dog Bloody Stump not to get a reaction?

And yes, sorry, I do not believe in mystical experiences, but I do believe in dogs.

• Like 5

Did you name your dog Bloody Stump not to get a reaction?

And yes, sorry, I do not believe in mystical experiences, but I do believe in dogs.

That's because you don't have the slightest clue what yinarchy is, what she has dealt with, nor her experiences. Weather you believe in mystical experiences or not does not have the slightest bearing on their existence or their nature.

Did you call her out on the name of her dog to get a reaction? Just asking?

Out of curiosity just what about an experience do you not believe in?

Edited by White Crane Feather

That's because you don't have the slightest clue what yinarchy is, what she has dealt with, nor her experiences. Weather you believe in mystical experiences or not does not have the slightest bearing on their existence or their nature.

Yeah, a harmless laugh...I posted what I did because I found her dog's name quite funny and unusual. Who wouldn't?

And it reminded me of my mother calling in her cat, Satan, every night. And yes, I think that's funny too.

It may not be humorous to anyone else, but that was my only intent.

I don't expect the OP's belief system or anyone else's to be subject to mine. Where did I even go there?

All I said was I do not believe, thus her post did not interest me, except for the dog's name.

Which is exactly what the OP asked me, btw: "That is all you got out from my post?" I answered "Yes", and explained why.

Nothing to shake anyone up, really.

Edited by QuiteContrary

well...all I got from your post is that you like smoking cheap cigarrettes (which i do, too), and that you pass us a story that those cigarrettes can fly, while your funny-named dog prefers to eat another brand. I wouldn't have posted in here if i hadn't seen that thing you quoted QuiteContrary with.

So tell me: what's there to get?

Seeker79: Its a bread crumb Yinarchy. The spirit is moving and you are aware of it. Be prepared for more. ( formerly seeker79). Its amazingly fitting that you posted today. I hope, everything is well with You. by the way, your email keeps getting hacked. Don't give it out so much my friend. ;)

• Like 1

Seeker79: Its a bread crumb Yinarchy. The spirit is moving and you are aware of it. Be prepared for more. ( formerly seeker79). Its amazingly fitting that you posted today. I hope, everything is well with You. by the way, your email keeps getting hacked. Don't give it out so much my friend

Sorry, posted to soon. Why did you change your name, Seeker 79? Why is it fitting I posted today? I know I give out too much. I gave to you my wish that my grandson come home. You went into the spirit world to help me. He came home, because something horrible happened. Now, I wish I never asked, never given it out. Same with this post.

Bunch of morons. All they get is they like cheap cigs...

My dog's name is Bloody Stump because I found him as a newborn at Lost Nations, a wilderness area, with my grandchildren, last name Stump, and they are all abnormal. An insane man had cut off his back leg (and the end of his tail) bcause it was deformed. I know I'm giving out to much, but the incident drove my oldest grandson insane. Parinoid scizoprenic.

If you don't understand what I'm saying, that everything is all and I'm really trying to understand my own psychie, than please remain silent.

mhhhh....bad sports, seriously. If you just want to write stuff that makes sense only to you, open a blog. If you come to a public forum, please don't call names on people that pick up on your questionable posts.

Anyway, if i stepped in with a bad start, i apologize. Please explain now what your point is, regardless of dogs or cigarettes.

• Like 1

Sorry I calle names...I'm just wondering if this has any meaning, beyond that I'll probably die of lung cancer.

Responding to the OP:

Since it seems that you delve into the spirit world, and/or are a focus point, perhaps these odd incidents indicate that you have attracted the attentions of a spirit.

Perhaps you should perform a cleansing ritual to remove the entity if it is troubling you.

Seeker79: Its a bread crumb Yinarchy. The spirit is moving and you are aware of it. Be prepared for more. ( formerly seeker79). Its amazingly fitting that you posted today. I hope, everything is well with You. by the way, your email keeps getting hacked. Don't give it out so much my friend

Sorry, posted to soon. Why did you change your name, Seeker 79? Why is it fitting I posted today? I know I give out too much. I gave to you my wish that my grandson come home. You went into the spirit world to help me. He came home, because something horrible happened. Now, I wish I never asked, never given it out. Same with this post.

My dog's name is Bloody Stump because I found him as a newborn at Lost Nations, a wilderness area, with my grandchildren, last name Stump, and they are all abnormal. An insane man had cut off his back leg (and the end of his tail) bcause it was deformed. I know I'm giving out to much, but the incident drove my oldest grandson insane. Parinoid scizoprenic.

If you don't understand what I'm saying, that everything is all and I'm really trying to understand my own psychie, than please remain silent.

All I saw then Yinarchy, was all those souls with their hands in you. you remember. They are still in you. You have not shed them. You know that you have not. You cannot keep pouring water from a glass without filling it again. You will be drained, then your mind follows. I didn't do anything. I simply observed. They are latched onto you yinarchy. Not taking responsibility for themselves. They will fight to keep their attachment.

Last week was a time of change. I wasn't surprised you were experiencing synchronistic events. People I am connected with were all experiencing something. I suspect you will start to see more and more synchronistic events that will lead you away from the those with their hands in you.

I changed my name that very day. Years ago, I had a dream that a white crane set me on a path. The night before I was on a spirit walk and I sat in the waters of the great spirit. It was a simple journey of just surrendering. Latter in the morning I took a walk in the wetlands near my house and found a white crane feather. I new my spiritual journey was over. I was not a seeker any more, so I decided to take the name of the feather that I keep now.

Edited by White Crane Feather

Are these hands of the physical or the spiritual? My entire family has abandone me since I am broke and handicapped. And I just thought now, the last tim I saw my oldest son and his wife, they said they'd go to the Rez for cigs for me, also he would call his son, who needs m very much and we'd go see him.

Are these hands of the physical or the spiritual? My entire family has abandone me since I am broke and handicapped. And I just thought now, the last tim I saw my oldest son and his wife, they said they'd go to the Rez for cigs for me, also he would call his son, who needs m very much and we'd go see him.

That was several years ago when I saw them yinarchy. You said you understood what it ment. It was not for me, all I can tell you is what I saw. It's rare for me to be able to journey for somone else. Are you still taking care of your grandson?

There is no separation from physical or spiritual it's merely like surface tension on a glass of water two sides of the same thing.

White Crane Feather. You certainly are are spirtual being. Yes, I understand the clutching hands. They took everything from me, including my grandson. I think I'm getting it about the cigarettes too.

Thanks & Peace

I would forget the spiritual stuff and look at this as your mind telling that smoking may kill you.

• 2 weeks later...

Should also think about quitting smoking!

Seriously though it might be that you have a sneaky ghost in your house. Some ghosts are cruel, some quiet, some loud and some like to play pranks. Most just try to get your attention. Try talking to your "friend" and see if that doesn't get something else to happen.

It's all came away with. Who, who is remotely normal, names anything bloody stump?

It's makes the post much less credible, and I just didn't even register anything I read, after bloody stump.

It makes it seem like a troll post.

Sorry. Just being honest.

I believe in mystical experience, and bloody stump, no matter what you've been through, is a ridiculous name for anything, except maybe a severed limb stump.

And my cats all play with cigarettes. They just like it. Nothing metaphysical about it at all, unless it materialized out of thin air.

Did the pack of cigarettes material out of thin air?

I didn't gleen anything odd from the OP.

*shrugs*