Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hikers capture footage of mysterious Bigfoot

Still Waters

Why was he next to an area where they are cutting down trees?

Why was he next to an area where they are cutting down trees?

Every time a forest is cut, Bigfoot cries. :cry:

• Like 1

Two YouTube videos purporting to show the elusive creature have surfaced in the past 10 days, garnering more than 450,000 views. Both videos were posted by B.C. software development company PlayMobility.

The first video, posted on July 18, shows a group of Chinese tourists watching a tall, hairy figure moving around in the forest. The crowd jumps as the creature is heard grunting in the distance. Someone off camera says “Sasquatch.”

The second video, posted on July 24, provides a faraway, shaky-camera shot of another hairy creature standing upright on top of a hill.

International media outlets have pounced on the videos, with stories about B.C. Bigfoot sightings running in the Daily Mail and The Telegraph. PlayMobility makes a mobile app called Legend Tracker, a geocaching game that inserts creatures like Big Foot into real-life settings. The app lets users “search” for Sasquatch in Mission, B.C., using tips and tools they gather along the way.

http://news.national...in-mission-b-c/

Playmobility

http://legendtracker.com/

https://www.facebook.com/LegendTracker

https://twitter.com/Legend_Tracker

Am I the only one who has read this?????????.....ABOVE

Thank you NW !!!

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

I agree with some of you that stated is probably a fisherman using a one of those things to get into the water.

Am I the only one who has read this?????????.....ABOVE

Actually I beat him to it on page 3.

• Like 1

Two YouTube videos purporting to show the elusive creature have surfaced in the past 10 days, garnering more than 450,000 views. Both videos were posted by B.C. software development company PlayMobility.

The first video, posted on July 18, shows a group of Chinese tourists watching a tall, hairy figure moving around in the forest. The crowd jumps as the creature is heard grunting in the distance. Someone off camera says “Sasquatch.”

The second video, posted on July 24, provides a faraway, shaky-camera shot of another hairy creature standing upright on top of a hill.

International media outlets have pounced on the videos, with stories about B.C. Bigfoot sightings running in the Daily Mail and The Telegraph. PlayMobility makes a mobile app called Legend Tracker, a geocaching game that inserts creatures like Big Foot into real-life settings. The app lets users “search” for Sasquatch in Mission, B.C., using tips and tools they gather along the way.

http://news.national...in-mission-b-c/

Playmobility

http://legendtracker.com/

https://www.facebook.com/LegendTracker

https://twitter.com/Legend_Tracker

Sorry for being a bit slow, but is Playmobility claiming this is their app in the BC video in the OP?

IOW, when the company asked for cryptid photos from people and received the OP image, did the company mean it wanted images where people used their app?

Edited by QuiteContrary

Every time a forest is cut, Bigfoot cries. :cry:

I did not read your link. NW's had the details without the link, so it caught my eye.

Although, you had it first, and all of us missed it.....

Sorry.

It does look as if it could be an Ape-like figure moving around but it's not clear enough . As matter of fact he walks very much to and fro in the deftness of a Human being. I am inclined to think that a man maybe some fisherman is over there with a full body black suit. As for pranksters, it can't be ruled out but if a guy is standing there all day long in some remote corner of B.C' wilderness waiting to be caught on film, for sure he is motivated beyond doubt.

Edited by sam_comm

Really you can't tell if it's a human but after really looking at this video it could be a bigfoot.Always there are doubters and they have the answer to everything like it's a hoax .To me I think it's real because what the hell would a fisherman be doing that hight of an altitude fishing use common sense and stop barking some what you think you see.Good capture to say the least.

use common sense

And your common sense says to you that this is bigfoot?

Really you can't tell if it's a human but after really looking at this video it could be a bigfoot.Always there are doubters and they have the answer to everything like it's a hoax .To me I think it's real because what the hell would a fisherman be doing that hight of an altitude fishing use common sense and stop barking some what you think you see.Good capture to say the least.

You seem to be barking at others in telling them that it is real. Why does it have to be a fisherman? Maybe a hiker. Maybe a hoax. What makes you think it is real? You said you think it is real because a fisherman would not be that high up. Doesn't seem like a logical reason to think it is real.

I don't think it is real because:

The video is not clear enough or close enough to tell what it really is.

No-one went to that spot and collected physical evidence.

Many people have conducted staged events like this.

This video looks very compelling. I realize most people think that the Bigfoot videos out there are hoaxed but if you think about it bigfoot seems to be one of the best filmed creatures out there that are still considered to be cryptids.

This is setting the bar terribly low.

Over forty years ago a fellow shot some shaky 16mm footage that may have been Bigfoot. Since then there has been no better footage shot of Bigfoot. Since then millions of people have explored the forests with their video cameras and have not come out with anything better other than a few that were probably hoaxes.

Educated men, some named "Bobo", have spent their entire lives investigating Bigfoot sightings looking for physical evidence and have used all kinds of expensive motion-detecting and infrared cameras in the hope of catching a few frames of this elusive creature. They have returned nothing.

It looks like a Sas in a human suit to me, or something like that. It's filmed from to far away.

It is however true that the more things change the more they stay the same.

post-26642-0-10255300-1375827073_thumb.j

This is setting the bar terribly low.

How so? The video quality is better than most UFO sightings that are caught on camera. And with almost everyone these days having a smart phone its only a matter of time before someone gets some shocking video evidence that will blow our minds.

Over forty years ago a fellow shot some shaky 16mm footage that may have been Bigfoot. Since then there has been no better footage shot of Bigfoot. Since then millions of people have explored the forests with their video cameras and have not come out with anything better other than a few that were probably hoaxes.

In many Cultures Bigfoot has been described as some type of "Guardian of the Forest." If you look at the background of where the Video is being filmed there are a whole bunch of trees down due to logging in the area. Now i am no expert but if Bigfoot was a type of Guardian of the Forest, and if i were Bigfoot then i would be p***ed if Humans were in the area chopping down my Canadian Trees.

Educated men, some named "Bobo", have spent their entire lives investigating Bigfoot sightings looking for physical evidence and have used all kinds of expensive motion-detecting and infrared cameras in the hope of catching a few frames of this elusive creature. They have returned nothing.

Now i can't speak for Bobo. But i can tell you one thing: What you think of as nothing and what he thinks of as nothing are two very different versions of nothing. Especially when it comes down to evidence

Edited by stevemagegod

Just saw this video for the first time, and I just can't wrap my mind around this.

Its a humanish figure, shot from what looks to be at least a quarter mile away. If these hikers are out there, odds are there's probably some other hikers out there.

I don't like the idea of just completely disavowing someone's theories, but good god people.

BIgfoot? This is the hill you want to die on? Arguing for a race of giant man apes to exist and just somehow never having been actually caught on film, or leaving bodies when they die, or just..anything?

Yeah, unless bigfoot is the one turning in the visual shots of other bigfoot, the oft asked question "What would a human be doing there?" Is an odd one to ask, imo.

I'm not even asking that really, I'm just saying that since those guys are there, it seems more likely other people are there, than for some monkeyman to pop up, and walk off

I'm not even asking that really, I'm just saying that since those guys are there, it seems more likely other people are there, than for some monkeyman to pop up, and walk off

That is exactly what I meant. Which is why when believers ask/claim "What would a human be doing there?" I find it an odd question. When, imo, it's obviously another human taking the photo in relative proximity to the subject in the photo.

-------------------------

So, unless you're talking a Meldrum Blimp Ship video... Oh wait... no, not them either, they will need roads for the chase trailer...

---------------

What about satellite images? Where are the 9-foot creature image submissions?

How so? The video quality is better than most UFO sightings that are caught on camera. And with almost everyone these days having a smart phone its only a matter of time before someone gets some shocking video evidence that will blow our minds.

In many Cultures Bigfoot has been described as some type of "Guardian of the Forest." If you look at the background of where the Video is being filmed there are a whole bunch of trees down due to logging in the area. Now i am no expert but if Bigfoot was a type of Guardian of the Forest, and if i were Bigfoot then i would be p***ed if Humans were in the area chopping down my Canadian Trees.

Now i can't speak for Bobo. But i can tell you one thing: What you think of as nothing and what he thinks of as nothing are two very different versions of nothing. Especially when it comes down to evidence

If he thinks evidence is sounds and blurry pics, then he needs to go to school.

I don't think bigfoot would be a guardian of the forest because it would be doing a very poor job.

I honestly can't tell if this was a humorous response or a dead serious one!

How so? The video quality is better than most UFO sightings that are caught on camera.

Remember what I said about setting the bar terribly low? :yes:

And with almost everyone these days having a smart phone its only a matter of time before someone gets some shocking video evidence that will blow our minds.

We've had portable consumer video cameras for about twenty five years. Those did have the advantage of being blurry and having poor sensitivity. The HD cameras these days have the advantage of being able to crop the pixels of a tiny figure in the distance and declare it to be Bigfoot.

The point is that after all these decades, the Patterson footage is still the best we've got. Back then no Bigfoot researcher would have seriously said that we'd still be examining it forty years later. Surely this shaky 16mm footage was be just the beginning of more visual evidence of Bigfoot which could only get better.

Where was Bigfoot when loggers were mowing down the forests of my state? These forests should have been crawling with Bigfoots and they should have been attacking loggers, stealing equipment and causing havoc yet there isn't a single report of them.

This I agree with completely!

BF is very fast in rough terrain. This "creature" is moving slowly, IMO, because the creature is having difficulty adjusting to the terrain, due to wearing that awefully bulky monkey suit

ya. it's a man/fool, no doubt

Where was Bigfoot when loggers were mowing down the forests of my state? These forests should have been crawling with Bigfoots and they should have been attacking loggers, stealing equipment and causing havoc yet there isn't a single report of them.

Do us all a favor, send this in to the SyFy network