Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Please help

gabifreeman

Hi, my mum lent me her gold and saphire ring a few months ago and now it's lost. I'm quite sure i gave it back to her, but regardless i've checked all over my room and her room too. The ring belonged to my great-grandmother and my mum wanted it. It means the world to her, which means it means the world to me too to find it. Please help!! I have no idea what to do. I can't find it in my room or in hers and i'm sure its nowhere in the house. It's been unused for a few months now. Please, help.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shephardess

• Mr.United_Nations

• lightly

• Ever Learning

Top Posters In This Topic

down the sofa or in the car. in an old coat or something you were wearing on the day?

... because she just realized it was missing? hi Gabifreeman, did anyone visit ? Is it possible that it was 'borrowed'? Did you look under everything that it could have gotten under?

Hope you find it and Welcome to UM !*

Your mind knows where it is (possibly even if it was lost or stolen).. Ask your subconscious to tell you where it is in a dream.. Keep asking every night. Don't forget to write down your dreams in the morning. The meaning of the dream might become apparent later. Look again in places you have already looked but do it calmly and methodically. I have found items I've lost in a place I had already looked several times while I was upset or in a hurry.Look in the vacuum cleaner bag if it hasn't been emptied in a while as well as places like under the kitchen appliances and such. I once found a nurses wedding ring while meticulously sweeping the emergency trauma room at the hospital.

Good Luck

Edited by shephardess

you could check the filter in the washing machine... (if you haven't already)

if it was put in a pocket and then the clothes washed...?

Hi gabifreeman , I just want to apologize for my non-psychic answer. When I read the question I didn't realize it was in the psychic readings section. Although I was born with a fair amount of psychic ability, I am not a reader. What I mean to say is that it only happens spontaneously for me, I have not been able to do it on demand nor have I tried.

I hope you found the ring.

Please let us know if you do.