Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My date with a Christian

scowl

Then my interpretation of her message would have been questioned. And it is dumping after just one date?

You were dumped, she clearly said in the message you showed, that she doesn't want to be friends with you..That spells, you are now living in Dumpsville, population one - you lol :P

Seriously though, what has her message to you, got to do with religion? Everyone else here seem to catch on why she ditched you as a friend, it was the loosing weight thing that was a bit of a give away...

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

You were dumped, she clearly said in the message you showed, that she doesn't want to be friends with you..That spells, you are now living in Dumpsville, population one - you lol :P

Seriously though, what has her message to you, got to do with religion? Everyone else here seem to catch on why she ditched you as a friend, it was the loosing weight thing that was a bit of a give away...

yeah, but she was the one that braught it up, and if shes a marathon runner she is prolly used to exercise and would not mind talking about it, i get how it could have played a major part, but her fb post was positive then all of a suddon bam off the plank, hints at either friends or bipolar

Hmm you have some learning to do.

When she told you she planned on loosing weight the reaction you were supposed to give was

any variation of this statement

"But you already look perfect :tsu: "

Hmm you have some learning to do.

When she told you she planned on loosing weight the reaction you were supposed to give was

any variation of this statement

"But you already look perfect :tsu: "

agreed he should have used that opurtunity to steal a smooth move, but tey she braught it up so its not like he point blank was like "yo you need to loose some weight girl, before you get kancles

agreed he should have used that opurtunity to steal a smooth move, but tey she braught it up so its not like he point blank was like "yo you need to loose some weight girl, before you get kancles

yeah, im not saying he was being a jerk or anything.

He made an honest mistake.

yeah, im not saying he was being a jerk or anything.

He made an honest mistake.

yeah thats the perfect wording "honest mistake" like we stated he didnt mean to

If she is sending him unsolicited nasty text messages now ... I highly suspect he has put his foot in his mouth over more than just the weight issue, what are you NOT telling us about what you said and her reaction Scowl?

• Like 1

I dont know why stress even about it. Its one tiny expirience among huge ammount and number human can expirience. No offence but this thread reminds me on Seinfield.

Its episode as George said...about nothing. About everyday life situation. I dont know how old you are but trust me in time you will realize that she is not worthy mentioning. And not opening thread for her. You will find your love. Just search. And my advice is look to similar person as you. Similarities attracts each other. Not differencies.

Edited by the L
  • Like 1

If she is sending him unsolicited nasty text messages now ... I highly suspect he has put his foot in his mouth over more than just the weight issue, what are you NOT telling us about what you said and her reaction Scowl?

i agree, seems a little bit hostile of her especially if she braught it up and posted a positive status, there is def a missing chapter here

trying to take a christian home on the first date will not happen trust me, took me 2 months with my wife

• Like 1

yeah, but she was the one that braught it up, and if shes a marathon runner she is prolly used to exercise and would not mind talking about it, i get how it could have played a major part, but her fb post was positive then all of a suddon bam off the plank, hints at either friends or bipolar

Steady on there sunshine, I don't think it's bipolar...We know so very little of this girl, so, to jump to some mental problem she might have, is a bit premature lol

I think he has left a chunk of what did happen out......By the way, if someone changes their mind off the bat ( right away ) that doesn't constitute as bipolar. :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom

trying to take a christian home on the first date will not happen trust me, took me 2 months with my wife

It has nothing to do with Christhian or not.

• Like 1

It has nothing to do with Christhian or not.

uhmm if they are die hard christian they will not sleep with you, so i am atleast in the right a bit, some are hardcore to the point that they wont do anything until they are married so i think christian has alot to do with how a date can go you can mess a date up with a christian alot faster then a lot lizzard you picked up at a bar

uhmm if they are die hard christian they will not sleep with you, so i am atleast in the right a bit, some are hardcore to the point that they wont do anything until they are married so i think christian has alot to do with how a date can go you can mess a date up with a christian alot faster then a lot lizzard you picked up at a bar

Uhmmm trust me, I live in country with 86% Catholics. And Im not virgin.

Edited by the L

Uhmmm trust me, I live in country with 86% Catholics. And Im not virgin.

i never said anything about cotholics i said christian, im sorry but they are 2 very different religions

catholics are a heck of alot worse then a christian, my whole family is catholic and ive seen them do some messed up stuff

catholics are strict yes but i find they are more concered with other things than personal behaiviors

i never said anything about cotholics i said christian, im sorry but they are 2 very different religions

You are 100% wrong... Christianity is made up of multi branches.. The catholic church is the biggest branch within Christianity, along side many protestant branches... Catholic is not a religon, it only belongs to the worlds biggest religion - Christianity.. They were around long before there were any protestants...

EDIT - Christian is a term made up to mean - Follower of Christ... That applies to Catholics and Protestants..

catholics are a heck of alot worse then a christian, my whole family is catholic and ive seen them do some messed up stuff

catholics are strict yes but i find they are more concered with other things than personal behaiviors

So you slam over a billion of them all because of your family? How droll of you..

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

You are 100% wrong... Christianity is made up of multi branches.. The catholic church is the biggest branch within Christianity, along side many protestant branches... Catholic is not a religon, it only belongs to the worlds biggest religion - Christianity.. They were around long before there were any protestants...

EDIT - Christian is a term made up to mean - Follower of Christ... That applies to Catholics and Protestants..

i thought christianity was based after jesus was crucified? and wasnt it the roman catholics that did it? sorrt religion is not a strong point for me, i just go based of personal experiences, ive seen alot more straight up good rights in christians but have yet to see catholics so behaivorly maintained

This.

Plus I will add Orthodox.

i know im probubly wrong in the religeon thing

the only point i was trying to prove was that going on a date with a religeos girl compared to a girl that has know beliefs is going to be different in how you have to handle it

so i disagree that the girl being christian had nothing to do with it, i believe it had alot to do with it they fallow different values than other people do

i know im probubly wrong in the religeon thing

the only point i was trying to prove was that going on a date with a religeos girl compared to a girl that has know beliefs is going to be different in how you have to handle it

so i disagree that the girl being christian had nothing to do with it, i believe it had alot to do with it they fallow different values than other people do

So you mean that atheists are easy catch? No they are not. It depends on numerous variables.

So you mean that atheists are easy catch? No they are not. It depends on numerous variables.

im not saying any one is an easier catch im just saying that christians are pretty strong on the comitment scale, some atleast they are strict as to compared to people that have no religeos fallowings, dating some one who is religeos is alot diff than some one whos not, trust me im married to a die hard christian, and she was the first and only christian or religeos girl i have dated and i can easily spot the differences

So you slam over a billion of them all because of your family? How droll of you..

not going to try and guess what that means, this is far beyond my point all i was stating was taking a religeos girl on a date compared to one thats not has its differences

i thought christianity was based after jesus was crucified? and wasnt it the roman catholics that did it? sorrt religion is not a strong point for me, personal

It was, but the catholic church was the first known Christian church for a long time, long before the first protestant came....

i just go based of personal experiences, ive seen alot more straight up good rights in christians but have yet to see catholics so behaivorly maintained

Well if you base it all solely on your family, that doesn't exactly speak for all Catholics... Christianity itself is filled with the good and the bad... Just because IE - I meet a few corrupted ill mannered christians, it in no way means I should lump them all in the same boat...

not going to try and guess what that means, this is far beyond my point all i was stating was taking a religeos girl on a date compared to one thats not has its differences

I know exactly what you said...

It was, but the catholic church was the first known Christian church for a long time, long before the first protestant came....

Well if you base it all solely on your family, that doesn't exactly speak for all Catholics... Christianity itself is filled with the good and the bad... Just because IE - I meet a few corrupted ill mannered christians, it in no way means I should lump them all in the same boat...

like i said, all i was trying to say was taking a religeos girl on a date has its differences than taking an atheist on a date, regardless religeon should not be a topic to discuss on a first date

I know exactly what you said...

and i know what your saying and respect it, i tried to back up my point with religeos knowledge i didnt have and i was mistaken, i was just trying to tell L im sure being christian played a little bit on how that date went