Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My date with a Christian

scowl

Jews killed Jesus. And thats why Jew "dont like" Church. They think Church spread antijudaism.

what does that have to do with dating? im just saying strict christians have a different attitude towards dating

it would be like taking a jewish girl out on a date and ordering her a bacon burger and she flips out, so her being jewish had nothing to do with it?

that date had to be handled differently because she was jewish

im not saying any one is an easier catch im just saying that christians are pretty strong on the comitment scale, some atleast they are strict as to compared to people that have no religeos fallowings, dating some one who is religeos is alot diff than some one whos not, trust me im married to a die hard christian, and she was the first and only christian or religeos girl i have dated and i can easily spot the differences

Oh they are pretty strong until comes a guy.

Oh they are pretty strong until comes a guy.

i had to handle my first dates with my wife very carfuly because she was christian

what does that have to do with dating? im just saying strict christians have a different attitude towards dating

it would be like taking a jewish girl out on a date and ordering her a bacon burger and she flips out, so her being jewish had nothing to do with it?

that date had to be handled differently because she was jewish

i thought christianity was based after jesus was crucified? and wasnt it the roman catholics that did it?

i had to handle my first dates with my wife very carfuly because she was christian

What applies to individual doesnt apply to mass.

What applies to individual doesnt apply to mass.

i maybe wrong again, but arnt christians taught as a mass? and those teachings has no holds or influence on how a christian might act or do on a date? saying christians are taught certain values no? not saying they all fallow them but im talking about the 100% fallowing christians that fallow the religeon to a T arnt they taught as a mass to seek out other christians, or does their faith not influence some or alot to date within the christian relgion, so in thats sense if a full blown christian were to go on a date with said athiest that her impressions might be a little be strong because of her views and beliefs?

i maybe wrong again, but arnt christians taught as a mass? and those teachings has no holds or influence on how a christian might act or do on a date? saying christians are taught certain values no? not saying they all fallow them but im talking about the 100% fallowing christians that fallow the religeon to a T arnt they taught as a mass to seek out other christians, or does their faith not influence some or alot to date within the christian relgion, so in thats sense if a full blown christian were to go on a date with said athiest that her impressions might be a little be strong because of her views and beliefs?

As I said many variables must be took into account. Church may play role in one person in one extend in another in other extend. And they both will called themselves Christhians.

Parrents, school, friends all shape person. Person is shaped in some extened by feedback. But crucial in all that is person itself which you dating. Your wife even if she wasnt a Christhian might be "hard catch." She just used excuse in Christhianity for her investigation of you, imho. Not on purpose.

Edited by the L

Also, don't date anyone that puts all their personal information on facebook.

or Um ;)

• Like 1

As I said many variables must be took into account. Church may play role in one person in one extend in another in other extend. And they both will called themselves Christhians.

Parrents, school, friends all shape person. Person is shaped in some extened by feedback. But crucial in all that is person itself which you dating. Your wife even if she wasnt a Christhian might be "hard catch." She just used excuse in Christhianity for her investigation of you, imho. Not on purpose.

but it was the christian values that made her that way, yes i know every one is unique in their own way, but take to lawyers studying at harvard law, yeah they might choose different sides and have different opinions, but they have ti apply them by the same code as to witch they studied so much, thoughts may change but their teachings remain the same

but it was the christian values that made her that way, yes i know every one is unique in their own way, but take to lawyers studying at harvard law, yeah they might choose different sides and have different opinions, but they have ti apply them by the same code as to witch they studied so much, thoughts may change but their teachings remain the same

How do you know in what extend Church made her that way? You cant. I live in Catholic state and they arent all hard catch. It differs from person to person.

How do you know in what extend Church made her that way? You cant. I live in Catholic state and they arent all hard catch. It differs from person to person.

so your going to tell me a full blown strict christian will sleep with me on the first date because shes different? and her teachings and faith wont play on her mind in that very moment? anyways this is way off topic if you want to argue with me do so in my thread lets let this one go back to the original topic

Thanks for all the insight, folks. She's now sending me unsolicited texts full of obscenities which make me feel she's not a good representative of the Christian faith. I shouldn't have assumed that she was so I don't hold her behavior as being Christian. She teaches Bible classes at a Christian university here but like anything you can be book smart but not be able to apply that knowledge to your life. I was hoping we could behave like adults but she doesn't seem interested in that.

I pointed her to Ephesians 4:31-32 which is one of few verses in the New Testament I like since I believe everyone would be better off if they could find a way to lose their anger and bitterness and be kind to each other... and not send texts like "Here's a tip: Go **** yourself." :no:

Whether she is a christian or not, that is totally uncalled for behavior. Don't engage. If she is texting you then you have a smart phone and you can simply block her calls. If it gets really bad, report her to the cops for harassment. In this day and age it's only to protect yourself.

• Like 1

Whether she is a christian or not, that is totally uncalled for behavior. Don't engage. If she is texting you then you have a smart phone and you can simply block her calls. If it gets really bad, report her to the cops for harassment. In this day and age it's only to protect yourself.

agreed, i wasnt saying her actions were christian was just trying to explain to L that being a christian could effect your attitude towards dating

and i know what your saying and respect it, i tried to back up my point with religeos knowledge i didnt have and i was mistaken, i was just trying to tell L im sure being christian played a little bit on how that date went

You can't argue with a rock.

You can't argue with a rock.

lol are you imlying that im a rock?

can i have googly eyes?

• Like 1

so your going to tell me a full blown strict christian will sleep with me on the first date because shes different? and her teachings and faith wont play on her mind in that very moment? anyways this is way off topic if you want to argue with me do so in my thread lets let this one go back to the original topic

Dude, girls as us are sinners. Only one without sin was Jesus. According to Christhians. And girls knows that. :tu:

If girl wants it. She would take it. And tommorow:

Father, I have sinned...

Same as you and I make desicions, girls ,believe it or not, also make desicions. They are not ruled by god with white beard and hands in the sky.

You cant judge all women based on one. Thats point of all this debate.

Edited by the L

Dude, girls as us are sinners. Only one without sin was Jesus. According to Christhians. And girls knows that. :tu:

im sure men are alot more tangled in with the seven sins than women just saying

im sure men are alot more tangled in with the seven sins than women just saying

Please...

Be her ear for listening. Thats all they ask. Everything else comes naturaly. Even if they dump you. Its naturaly. Chemistry. Or is there or not.

Its ladies choice. :tu:

Edited by the L

If girl wants it. She would take it. And tommorow:

Father, I have sinned...

Same as you and make desicions, girls ,believe it or not, also make desicions.

You cant judge all women based on one. Thats point of all this debate.

im not basing it just on one, i have seen many hardcore christians, and they are hard to date nuff said im not derailing this thread anymore

im not basing it just on one, i have seen many hardcore christians, and they are hard to date nuff said im not derailing this thread anymore

Then its maybe you.

Edited by the L

Jews killed Jesus. And thats why Jew "dont like" Church. They think Church spread antijudaism.

What??? Where did you get this information??? :o

lol are you imlying that im a rock?

can i have googly eyes?

No, Not you dear Kannin!

What??? Where did you get this information??? :o

Then who killed it?

By Jews they killed just another prophet.

By Muslims Jews killed prophet.

By Christhians Jews killed God. And that sound....bad in ears, Thats why Jews think that Church is spreading anti Judaism.

and Church think that God abandon their faith. And that they are true faith.

He died from hand of Pontius Pilate according to Christhianity. Atleast thats what is in their prayers.

But thats what have all religions talking between themselves for years.

Then you have Coptic Church where Pontius is Saint.

etc.

Edited by the L

Then who killed it?

By Jews they killed just another prophet.

By Muslims Jews killed prophet.

By Christhians Jews killed God. And that sound....bad in ears, Thats why Jews think that Church is spreading anti Judaism.

and Church think that God abandon their faith. And that they are true faith.

The Romans killed the Jesus Christ.

And don't assume you know what every Jewish person thinks about "church"!