Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Five most haunted places on Earth

Saru

Cool video. I've always wanted to go to the Tower of London.

it's always worth going on a trip.....but most of that is all spooky rumors for tourists. I went to Edinburgh to check out the residence of the "worlds most vicious poltergeist", greyfriar's kirkyard. We spent two nights in a row actually ON the graveyard,provoked the s**t out of that thing and guess what....exactly! NOTHING!

The Tower of London is creepy for its museum that focuses on torture devises throughout the ages. Ugh, awful! It IS neat to see the sight of the original gallows, though. The place doesn't seem particularly haunted during the day when flooded with tourists. I'm sure nighttime is another matter entirely.

I'd love to go overseas and visit the Tower and other places. I have a photo at home of my dad at Gettysburg leaning against a canon. I also have some photos of him at Windsor Castle, and a couple of the Tower of London and hampton Court. The beefeaters at the Tower mention of course Anne Bolyen walking around with her head tucked under her arm.However, my dad didn't see anything in the ghost line at any of these places.But that doesn't mean they can't be haunted. This was way back in the late 1950s when he was TDY for Security Service and he went to Germany and England.

I don't want to go in any of these places i have enough in my house of ghosts..i am not kidding.. go to look at my photos in the gallery if you don't believe me..the place where I live has nothing to envy to these