Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hello from Myths, Ghosts & Legends

MythmanIOW1

Hi Guys - from the Myths team.. we are a small group from the Isle of Wight - we've been successfully running for over 9 years, researching spooky history and our own ghost investigations both here on the island and just about everywhere else it may take us.

We have a website if you'd like to know a little more about us.. www.spookythings.co.uk

I'm looking forward to posting up some of our piccies in your gallery see what you make of them, and sharing some of our reports with you.

Welcome Mythman! I look forward to seeing what evidence you have captured.

Hi Guys - from the Myths team.. we are a small group from the Isle of Wight - we've been successfully running for over 9 years, researching spooky history and our own ghost investigations both here on the island and just about everywhere else it may take us.

We have a website if you'd like to know a little more about us.. www.spookythings.co.uk

I'm looking forward to posting up some of our piccies in your gallery see what you make of them, and sharing some of our reports with you.

Are you open for discussion on your findings or is this just an advertisement?

• Like 1

I assume Yes on the first.

Question 1. You seriously believe Ghost Radar is legitmate? Have you done research on how it works, Did you know it has a built in dictionary that it randomizes the words?

Question 2. This Val Girl, Reading her stories, they don't seem to match up at all with the buildings history. Stacked dead babies? Roaring about men? Has she done any readings that were correct with out prior research?

Question 3. Of all your investigations, what is the most strongest evidence, with the exception personal experiences and pyshics?

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1

Hi Brian..

Q1 - Nope Ghost Radar is the worse app/game you can use, but thats what you get when your paired with a load of general public. It was their night to show us what and where things have been happening. More of a fun night than anything else. I wouldnt look too hard at that invo - its certainly not one we'd be happy to be judged on. ;)

Q2 - Val girl? which story are you referring to?

Q3 - It'd say it was Dimbola Lodge.. (which we dont have the full footage of) - things that night just got crazy, so much so - we had to blessed afterwards. Dont really want to comment on that.. but another more recent invo..

This one at a library was quite active and our latest:-

First time we used all the new gadgets, EM Pumps, Thermal Heat Mats, Laser Grids, Temperature Sensors.. just about the lot.

Then again.. for a skeptic:-

[media=]

We broadcast the whole invo streaming on the internet with a live radio studio show. Quite something knowing people are watching your evidence with a close eye.

Sometimes you just have to go in openminded - although generally we are an equipment based team, sometimes when a medium is talking - you just have to listen, no matter how daft things sound at the time.. you never know till youve done the research afterward. A good medium in-my-option can certainly help in an invo.. I see them as a 'tool' - something to be worked with and questioned.

Edited by MythmanIOW1

Actually Brian.. looking at what you wrote.. and seeing your sig - I think this might be more your thing..

Now I cant explain what we were getting, all I'll say is - we did our base readings.. we checked out for any stray wifi.. phones where all turned off and in a different part of the manor - and yes - it was confirmed by the manager at the end of the night that the woman had 5 children! ;) (the manager had even gone around before we arrived and removed all the pictures and family data - so the medium had no idea of the location. Even now.. the place must be called 'manor x' as they dont want the public knowing of its history, so you've no chance of finding any history on it. (but that doesnt explain the k2 patterns)

We have in the past used k2's (5 of em) - to try a music experiement, a very hanuted location - but a ghostly owner that likes music. We played all kinds of music to get a reaction - ended up with Rihanna! - we setup the k2s in a large circle - had the spirit dancing from one k2 to another.. amazing to watch. At the time we had guest DJ with us.. filming on his iphone for his radio show - we never got to see the recorded footage. Such a loss that! - now that would have got you head scratching.