Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Adam Kokesh Interrogates Police Officers

Yamato

Kokesh confronts DC police who try in vain to violate his First Amendment rights by warning him not to exercise them. It's not enough merely to wait to get stopped by police, sometimes we have to take the initiative and stop the police ourselves. Only with bold confrontation like this are our rights defended.

• Like 4

I like adam :tsu:

Sometimes I think he does some unnecessary things. Like when he tried to sell lemon aid on the white house lawn lol

But most of the time he makes a good point and stands for freedom.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

There's another example of Adam Kokesh confronting police officers by making references to their genitals. Anyone who searches for "Adam vs the batons" on Youtube will find the video. Again this is an entirely appropriate way of confronting police without breaking the law (or arguably, skating on the leading edge of the law) and taking a calculated risk to threaten police power by asserting our rights.

• Like 1

On July 29, 2013, a D.C. Superior Court judge called Kokesh “dangerous”, and ordered him to remain in D.C. jail until trial.[42]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Kokesh#2013

gotta love Adam Kokesh... hes as pure as a Libertarian as they get and exercises his civil disobedience right hard core.

hes in jail... not cooperating with the slave masters.... refusing to speak to a gov authority.... this is why he hasnt been released.

I expect him to be released immediately after the future court day convenes...... A illegal drug charge ?... In your own home? First time offense..... released on probation.

• Like 1

On July 29, 2013, a D.C. Superior Court judge called Kokesh “dangerous”, and ordered him to remain in D.C. jail until trial.[42]http://en.wikipedia....dam_Kokesh#2013

gotta love Adam Kokesh... hes as pure as a Libertarian as they get and exercises his civil disobedience right hard core.

hes in jail... not cooperating with the slave masters.... refusing to speak to a gov authority.... this is why he hasnt been released.

I expect him to be released immediately after the future court day convenes...... A illegal drug charge ?... In your own home? First time offense..... released on probation.

He bonded out of Virginia a couple days ago and got transferred immediately to a DC cage. Release and probation would certainly fit the mushroom crime, but how are you so sure the USG isn't willing to keep a political prisoner? And the gun charge is what's really nailed him to the wall keeping him behind bars. The mushroom charge is a way to multiply his possible sentence by around 5x.

I don't always agree with Adam, but his points are valid.

They want to silence this guy before his message spreads...plain and simple. Most of the "herds" out there aren't paying attention and when the GOV officials and their propaganda machines (the MSM) portray him as "dangerous"...the sheep believe it...

flockofsheep_zpsf1a6a84d.gif

^^ the typical "citizen" ^^

They also need to be reminding the cops about the 4th amendment.