Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Childhood abductions

Dangerous Dave

Hi, I am new to the forum but after a disturbing conversation yesterday I feel compelled to put my story out there, so I googled ''tell my abduction story" and it turned up this site.

Background:

I am a 47 yr old caucasian male, with a European father and Cook Island Maori mother. I grew up in New Zealand, not far from Auckland airport (under the primary flight path actually). I am employed in IT & T, reflecting a lifelong fascination with "Star Trek" technology. I think I am reasonably intelligent, and usually find myself in the higher end projects etc. I am very well known in my industry, but I don't want to be identified as I fear I will be labelled a nutcase - "he thinks he has been abducted by aliens, probably enjoyed the anal probes" etc. It has happened before to someone I knew. For this reason I have kept this a secret my whole life. I have only told my mother (she didn't believe me), a Pastor of a church that I knew and respected (he smiled and nodded and talked about common hallucinations that all men are prone to), my best friend (he accepted that I believed it but simply had no experiences of his own to make him believe it too), and then yesterday I told a friend and colleague of 25 years because out of the blue he told me a story just like it about himself!

I am now scared stiff and emotionally unstable as I recall it all again in detail. I have to 'get it out there'.

Despite not telling anyone, I have thought about this at least a dozen times a week throughout my life to date. It always brings me out in goosebumps and I always have to force myself to think about something else or I find that I become immersed in fear and cannot function. As I write this I am covered in bumps and my hands and feet are sweating with fear. I want to cry.

I need to take a 5 minute break now to dry off, I will post the actual story shortly.

David.

• Like 5

Welcome to UM D-C.

• Like 2

Well that was unpleasant, so scared I had to go and retch.

The story:

From my earliest recollection until approximately my 15th birthday, I lived in fear of having "the dream". I thought it was only a dream that for some reason kept reoccurring, because I had realised that no-one else had any similar memories or experiences and because my Mother denied all knowledge of anything going on despite the fact that I 'knew' she was involved in the activity that took place during the 'dreams'.

It always started the same way. I would wake up covered in gooseflesh, and I could hear/feel a deep humming or buzzing sound that makes your skin crawl. If that happened I recognised it immediately and always would try to hide under the sheets but find I cannot move except for my eyes. The patterns on the wallpaper and the woodgrain on the doors would then fascinate me until they morphed into odd looking faces, then the faces turned into little beings that stepped through the walls somehow and come into the room. (I can hardly write this, my scalp is prickled with fear and I am struggling to control my breathing) I couldn't move or make a sound.

The little things, which now seem to be known in these forums as Greys and the like, would stand around the bed and somehow we would be moving like it was a hospital gurney, right through the walls and outside into the streets.

I have very few memories of what happens after that, usually becoming aware of being back in the bedroom and the beings leaving the same way. However I had a deep rooted fear of being tucked in too tightly because of a 'memory' of being unable to move and a vague impression that I was going to a hospital and being operated on inside a machine.

This has happened dozens of times, and I developed terrible sleep habits because I became scared of the dark and always complained that the little robots would come in the night and hurt me. Mum and Dad used to despair, and I was banned from watching scary TV shows especially Dr Who because it seemed to them that I was describing the ridiculous monsters from that program.

My brother shared my room but had no similar experiences, recalls nothing. My sister had her own room and likewise had no experiences. Interestingly, neither of them remember me having this problem and don't even recall me talking about it.

Whenever I had this experience, I would have to stay home from school for a few days with some kind of chills and fever. On one occasion, while at home 'sick' I became hysterical and uncontrollable because I had looked up and seen one of the 'little robot doctors' looking in though the window at me. I was so scared I can clearly remember it to this minute. When mum looked there was nothing there. That was the only time I ever saw anything during daylight.

My sister left home when I was 10, and I moved into her bedroom. The 'dreams' kept happening.

One night, it was different; I escaped from the gurney somehow.

The sequence was exactly as usual to start with. I awoke in that dreamy state of fear knowing that

it was happening again. By this time I half believed that it was just a dream and I was just settling in for the ride.

• Like 2

... continued.

So as usual we floated out through the walls with the little grey doctor walking next to me and several others around me. I think something was talking to me and reassuring me.

The next memory is that we have arrived at a big field with lights and a I think I see a flying saucer parked in the middle. I was freaked out and somehow found myself running. I had never remembered anything like that and although it had a dreamlike quality it seemed too detailed ie my feet were wet from dew on the grass. There were a lot of other children there running loose. I think that we had all escaped.

We got chased and rounded up by a little R2D2 sized robot. Then they took me in for processing, and I think they punished me by leaving me conscious because this is the single scariest memory of my lifetime: they operated on me awake and it hurt alot.

• Like 2

(Having trouble with my android tablet, the soft keyboard keeps vanishing)

I was put onto an operating table and a force field held me down. They little doctors were around me but they were angry and I think they said that since I wanted to know so much, this would teach me.

A terrible claustrophobic feeling gripped me while machines moved and closed over me. I couldn't move but I saw as things like robot arms moved over me with shiny tools that scared me. The machines opened my mouth and did painful things in my back top teeth, and up my nose and in my frontal sinuses. I would have screamed it was so painful but I could not. I could feel pain in my sinuses and behind my eyes.

(I am now myopic -7.75L/-5.25R and I had terrible sinus headaches regularly until quite recently)

Then it was over and I was floated back to my bedroom on the gurney, still unable to move.

The little grey doctor came into the room with my mother, who stood like a zombie. I heard the being tell mum that I was going to be sick for a few days but I would be ok to go to school again next week. She nodded and he told her something else I didn't hear. Then I went to sleep.

When I woke up I was very sick, flu-like with completely blocked nose and sinuses. I asked mum when the doctor had gone, and she denied that a doctor had been there. I told her what I remembered and she said I had been dreaming from the fever. That night when Dad came home I told him, and mum denied that we had even had the conversation! She still does not remember it.

I have that whole 'dream' seared into my memory and it is the one that comes to mind all the time. The feeling of being held immobile, the escape and chase, the machine closing over me and then the agony of the operation. I need to stop writing now and go and have some deep breaths, more to follow.

David

Edited by D_C
  • Like 1

The 'dreams' continued, but I never recalled another episode like that. I did figure out where it was though, because the chase had taken me to a place I recognised. I lived near a football ground called Murdoch Park, I believe this is where the ship was parked. The park had a gate that connected to Papatoetoe South Primary School, I had run there and hidden behind the dental clinic building and that was where I was recaptured.

Some months later I developed a small cyst on my left shoulder, near where you might get an injection. Mum took me to our family doctor who referred us to a special clinic. The clinic had lots of kids my age being treated and the (human) doctor lanced the skin and removed a 5mm square flat white piece of something that seemed like sea shell. I think we all had them.

Mum denies that this ever happened, I clearly remember it.

David

Edited by D_C

What kinds of operations they did?

I don't know. My teeth might have been drilled, and things poked up my nose, into my throat and maybe around the sides of my eyeballs into the space behind my forehead. No idea why or what they did really.

My last story took place when I was 15. A completely different experience.

This time I suddenly became aware that I was in a room. Well lit, about the size of a small hotel studio, with only a bed in it. There was a tall slender alien that looked like it came out of 'Close Encounters', the now common preying mantis head type you see in every movie since that one. This one was definitely female though.

She said that this was to be the last time we would ever see other, not that I recognised her at all. She said she wanted to make this time a bit different, since it was to be the last. She wanted to have sex!

I was a young and horny virgin boy, would gladly have had sex with anything. She lay back and spread her legs and I was suprised to see that she had no genital features as such, just a puckered hole like an anus. I don't recall if there was any separate orifices for elimination, but I remember thinking that this was obviously a dream and that it looked like a cat's bum hole. So I penetrated her and went hard, thinking that this would be a wet dream when I woke up.

I ejaculated within a few seconds and pulled out.

She was derisive - "is that the best you could do. I hope you last longer than that with your girlfriend because that was pathetic" I was embarrassed about that, but as a virgin with no girlfriend yet, I thought 'so what, you're just a dream' I did worry about prematurely ejaculating in later life, fortunately learned to control that and it isn't a problem but whenever it feels close I get a flashback to that dream.

She said goodbye, have a nice life we won't be dealing with you any more. I woke up in the morning remembering it all as a dream.

True to their word, I never had any more 'dreams' or encounters of any kind to this day. I am still obviously freaked out though, as I think I am about to have an asthma attack and I don't get asthma ...

I swear that everything I have written is as close as I can remember, I have made none of this up deliberately to make a story. I remember it with such clarity that it makes me ill with fear.

I would love to know the truth.

David

Edited by D_C

The only other wierd thing, aside from a few strange lights in the sky which everyone who lives here seems to see at some stage in their lifetimes, was an episode where I did a kind of magic movement.

I was 17 years old. It was about 1.30am and I was walking through the streets on my way home from playing video gameswith my mates. I had been walking about 5 minutes, playing with self-hypnosis using the rhythm of my steps to try to get myself in a meditative state.

I noticed an oncoming car slow down and then turn around behind me, coming alongside and doing a kerbside crawl. I thought they might want directions but then I saw it was a bunch of hoods and they started to make catcalls and abusing me from the car.

I knew I was in trouble and decided to run without looking back. I launched myself as fast as I could and I started chanting 'run, run, run, run ...' in time with my paces. I went faster and faster but the car just kept up and they carried on shouting. I was nearly panicking now, I was going to be beaten up.

I did something that I can't explain. I sort of reached forward with my hands and they stretched out 10m ahead and 'grabbed' nothing(!) and pulled my body forwards at an incredible speed! I did it over and over, reaching with right and left hands somehow hooking into thin air and flinging myself past at high speed. About 10 steps later I was nearly home (I had been over 2km away) and the car was nowhere in sight. I wasn't even out of breath, and I just casually walked the last few meters to my home.

Nothing like that has happened again.

David.

• Like 1

Summary:

• Encounter with the grey alien doctors that have become so popular. This was before Close Encounters had been released, when I saw that movie the first time I nearly had a mental breakdown.
  • The aliens come through the walls and paralysed me.
  • Medical experiments were performed in my mouth and head (no anal probing that I remember though)
  • Flying saucers and robots.
  • Mysterious thing removed from my arm that I later recognised as a silicon chip implant.
  • Semen sample taken.
  • Mysterious supernatural ability shortly after the last encounter but never again.
  • Nobody else even remembers me talking about it, but I used to make a terrible fuss about it at nights, scared stiff of the dark. Why do mum and my brother have no recollection at all?

You can see why I don't tell people about this. Unless something comes of this posting, I will probably never tell anyone else again, because it has made me ill and I have had to stay home from work feeling stress sickness today. I look forward to reading the stories of anyone else who has a similar history.

David

Edited by D_C

What'd they tell you about the thing they took out of your shoulder?

If you want people to believe you, you will need physical evidence. You should have asked to keep that thing.

What'd they tell you about the thing they took out of your shoulder?

If you want people to believe you, you will need physical evidence. You should have asked to keep that thing.

They said they had no idea what it was, and I took it home with me. I kept it in a pill bottle for a while but it was nearly 40 years ago and I was just a kid. No idea what happened to it sadly.

what is strange is that you know every detail of everything, you are 47 years old and you can remember this? every detail? are you making this up?

That alien that you impregnated had a real p***y attitude. I guess they have adopted some human traits, after all.

This is an interesting account. What is the time frame of these occurrences? You say your mother was there when you were with the "doctors" yet denies remembering anything. Is it possible something was impersonating your mother or that this is a screen memory? When your mother denied knowing anything was she exhibiting any strange behavior? You know your mother, did it seem like she was lying? Disoriented? Scared?

• Like 1

I'm wondering if your sickness is directly related to you telling this story, not of fear, but maybe as a punishment for talking about it. A hypnotic suggestion or a reaction to an implant?

Wow, that was weird to type.

• Like 2

what is strange is that you know every detail of everything, you are 47 years old and you can remember this? every detail? are you making this up?

Hi

No, not making it up, just honed with regular use, unfortunately.

However, I did say that I had originally considered it to be "the dream", but the scariest one I had, one that I had over and over. Honestly, just typing this has my scalp prickling in fear, I have conditioned myself well...

It is only a small number of detailed memories really, the night of the chase and operation were incredibly traumatic and this is the bulk of it, and I replay it in my mind regularly. I always have and I can't let it go.

As a young kid I lived in fear of having "the dream", but the only thing I can tell you about it is the fear of the faces growing out of the walls and appearing as little men beside the bed, the buzzing sensation, the paralysis. I only have that one detailed recollection of what might happen after the men arrive.

Having the sex dream "interview" with the cat lady likewise has stuck in my mind. It was a vivid "dream", and I still feel embarrassed to this day that she thought I sucked at it. Insulted I suppose. And I was a virgin at the time so it really feels to me like it was my first. Do you not clearly remember your first sexual experience?

Anyway, that was a different type of dream feeling and I don't recall any of the fears and paralysis stuff being a precursor to the interview/sex.

The thing in my arm became associated with the other stuff in my mind when I was a lot older, maybe 23. I was reading something and the book suggested implanted silicon chip devices, and I had a flashback to the thing I had kept from my arm. It would have been long gone alrady, tossed out with other childhood junk when I moved into my first flat. That was when I remembered thinking that it was strange that I had it removed in a special medical centre rather than my own GP's office, our Dr was handy with a scalpel and should have done it himself. And mum denies it happened, still.

My memory of early childhood is probably better than most about everything, if my wife and friends are anything to judge what is 'normal', I have much clearer and earlier memories than they do. e.g. I can recall running from mum because I didn't want to be put in a nappy (a.k.a. daiper) at about 3 yrs. I had wet myself and mum was angry at me, she was deliberately going to shame me. I remember she caught me, put me on my back and started to pin the nappy on and I was so angry back that I was screaming and kicking. I clearly remember that I deliberately kicked her in the breasts with both feet as hard as I can, and hurt her. She caught both my feet and picked me up by them, and smacked my bottom so hard I was incoherent. There you are, another very detailed memory, but I have only one or two like that. Detailed flashbacks. That one is another memory I replay regularly for some reason, so I guess I just keep refreshing them. I am not aware if the details have changed over the years, it is possible.

DC

I'm wondering if your sickness is directly related to you telling this story, not of fear, but maybe as a punishment for talking about it. A hypnotic suggestion or a reaction to an implant?

Wow, that was weird to type.

I had never thought of that and I am almost incapable of thinking about it for fear. I am in bed right now, my eyes have filled with tears for some reason and my legs are govered in gooseflesh too. External or internal, I have really conditioned myself to respond with fear to these thoughts.

This is an interesting account. What is the time frame of these occurrences? You say your mother was there when you were with the "doctors" yet denies remembering anything. Is it possible something was impersonating your mother or that this is a screen memory? When your mother denied knowing anything was she exhibiting any strange behavior? You know your mother, did it seem like she was lying? Disoriented? Scared?

Time, from my earliest memory. Before 5 yrs old definitely.

Very frequently, maybe 3 - 4 times a year or more at first.

I think it got fewer as I got older, and my the time I was about 10 I remember being glad that it had not happened in a long time, maybe a year had passed since my last freak-out.

I don't know about screen memories, will have to go and read up on what you mean.

My gut feel is more like that she had been summoned to receive instructions in looking after me. Mum was standing next to my bed like a zombie and being told to expect me to be sick and keep me home from school. She didn't seem scared, said nothing, blank expression. I wondered why she was in her pyjama's when all these people were in the house, she is very modest and would have put a gown on at least.

Edited by Dangerous Dave

I just looked up the term "screen memory" and, no I don't think it fits that.

DC

One of the things that annoys me is that no-one in my family remembers all the fuss I used to make.

I mentioned that I was forbidden from watching Dr Who. That was because I had a meltdown when they stared playing a new series which had the Sontaren monsters:

sontarans.jpg

I told them that these were the little men who had come through the walls at night and took me away. I would have been 7 by the time this was filmed, but I claimed I had been seeing them for years. I remember hiding from the TV in fear the first time I saw the ad for it. But neither Mum nor my brother or my sister remember this.

• 2 weeks later...

Having the sex dream "interview" with the cat lady likewise has stuck in my mind. It was a vivid "dream", and I still feel embarrassed to this day that she thought I sucked at it.

Wait a minute. In your earlier post, you state that she looked like the tall slender alien in Close Encounters and that she had a praying mantis head. Was she a cat or a praying mantis? For a story that you relive all the time, why the disparity?

Wait a minute. In your earlier post, you state that she looked like the tall slender alien in Close Encounters and that she had a praying mantis head. Was she a cat or a praying mantis? For a story that you relive all the time, why the disparity?

It is just that it wasn't her head I was thinking about when I said that -

it looked like a cat's bum hole.

Dave, thanks for sharing your story. Have you ever been hypnotized or spoken with some type of therapist about this? It almost sounds like you have post-traumatic stress disorder :/

• Like 2