Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Car

rose quatz

Police chase a car that vanishes..I think its an interesting video, can anyone shed any light on it, is it real or just another hoax?

• Like 1

This is older than the sun. The fence wasn't connected at the bottom.

Of all things, a ghost car is just not plausible.

It's just not. :)

• Like 1

yeah that is an old video

I know its an old video but Ive just joined this website and wanted to know if it was real or not.. sorry

• Like 1

Videos are too easily manipulated to say.

I know its an old video but Ive just joined this website and wanted to know if it was real or not.. sorry

Don't be sorry, hope these help you out, and welcome to UM...

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=191366&st=0&p=3767042&hl=ghost%20carentry3767042

And this link, I contacted that Police Department and asked......It is the first thing on the topic....

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=187566&st=0&p=3521750&fromsearch=1entry3521750

Hope that helps......

And to the people stating how old it was with no help....I searched " Ghost Car " and it took me 10 minutes, 14 pages, before anything even said Ghost Car in the title......Search function is not so great here.....

• Like 1

Hi Sakari, your post told me everything I needed to know, kinda sad its not real though.. :P

Hi Sakari, your post told me everything I needed to know, kinda sad its not real though.. :P

People make it more real here!

This also was debunked in the SyFy TV show "Fact or Faked", and yes, the fence was not connected to the ground so basically the car went through without problem.