Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UK anti-Bush letters spark outrage

I intend to start a letter writing campaign to the UK urging the reelection of Boris Johnson. We need more people like this in politics.

user posted image

Worship the Flaxen-Haired Adonis

318259[/snapback]

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

When I was in England I remember the English doted on the the U.S. ...we are like a 'child' to them (their child), that's how they see us. Remember, they are the 'mother' country_ that we got ourselves 'liberated from'. I also saw another emotion right alongside the dote_ jealousy. The English are jealous of our 'world power' status.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vimjams

• twpdyp

• bathory

• gollum

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The whole world is jealous of our "world power" status... that is why there is so much anger and hate toward the US here on this forum! thumbsup.gif

Edited by Magikman

The English are jealous of our 'world power' status.

When you say the English...you do actually mean the BRITISH don't you? Or do I have to take a quick geography lesson here? As for being jealous of the 'world powers' I don't think so. Ever heard of the Roman Empire? We are far too a sophisticated civilisation to be jealous. We have thousands of years of history and culture and education and politics behind us, not just as the United Kingdom but as part of Europe. Why would be jealous of a country that still needs to move forward and educate and define itself.

The whole world is jealous of our "world power" status... that is why there is so much anger and hate toward the US here on this forum

How can you say this?

Just because some people (like myself) believe we have reasons to criticise the USA for their conduct surrounding events (leading up to) and in Iraq...your remark goes way over the top.

You ought to re-read some of the comments made by Americans regarding the rest of the world.

I personally have no anger or hatred toward American people...It's your government I dislike!

Vimjams

ph34r.gif

I guess Blue-Scorpion's reply is the only one that does make sense around here..... rolleyes.gif

When I was in England I remember the English doted on the the U.S. ...we are like a 'child' to them (their child), that's how they see us. Remember, they are the 'mother' country_ that we got ourselves 'liberated from'. I also saw another emotion right alongside the dote_ jealousy. The English are jealous of our 'world power' status.

That pretty much caps just about every niave, biased, one-sided, narrow-minded, ill-educated and stupid comments you have ever made.

Did you leave school early Babs? wacko.gif

Do you say these things to obtain a reaction? disgust.gif

Where your mother and father related prior to marriage? wink2.gif

Are you blonde? w00t.gif

Tell you what Babs, don't bother answering. I've already made up my mind.

That's enough, hurling insults and spouting derogatory comments accomplishs nothing. Since there is little chance civility will prevail, I think it best that this thread be closed.