Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paralyzed man has testicles eaten by dog

DKO

Why would a dog, previously stray or not, start randomly eating it's pack leaders testicles?

• Like 1

Why would a dog, previously stray or not, start randomly eating it's pack leaders testicles?

Their insane sense of smell and nobody saying NO at the time. I'll spare disgusting details but I bet the dog could smell what's inside and curiosity got the better of him. Dogs will eat anything with a scent, doesn't have to be tasty although that guys nut probably was to the pooch. My dog went through a phase where she wouldn't get her nose out of the ashtray. She loved eating cigarette butts. Why? Who knows? Thankfully she doesn't do that except for very seldomly anymore. I've also seen her eat a dryer sheet once. So, that's kind of a question only a dog could answer.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 1

This article made me think of the movie Teeth. I don't think a dog would really do something like that, but crazy things do happen.

• Like 1

This sounds very odd.

I think someone is pulling our gonads.

• Like 1

the picture above makes good idea anyway (it was lucky after all, the dog is satisfied of the left testicle only)

Hmm a dog with a fetish for nuts that's one pooch you wouldn't want to upset. :w00t:

• Like 1

What a numb-nut...

Lucky for the dog it doesn't have a nut allergy! I know of no man who has a warning on his scrotum saying, 'This sack may contain nuts'. Plus of course, most dogs can't read anyway. A few can but they keep quiet about it.

*wanders off to take medication*

• Like 4

Lucky for the dog it doesn't have a nut allergy! I know of no man who has a warning on his scrotum saying, 'This sack may contain nuts'. Plus of course, most dogs can't read anyway. A few can but they keep quiet about it.

*wanders off to take medication*

LMFAO!! You're a nut!!! :lol:

• Like 1

that is... horrendous. D:

edit: not sure if he was really using them, though.

Edited by Ad hoc
  • Like 1

pic1067.jpg
  • Like 3

I hope this is not a true story, but I really needed those laughs from everyones comments! Thanks! :lol:

• Like 1

Well.....it's not like it hurt him.

Mentally harmed for sure. Just reading the article made me squirm and tuck my legs.

I bet a sickening feeling will stay with him for a long time.

• Like 1

what a cheery story .. it even ends with "

Cops took the dog to a local vet, who put down. The dog's head was sent to the Arkansas Department of Health to be tested for rabies."

Poor guy .. .. goooodmorning boy :P .. how are you thi..... WTF!***!

One ball and possibly rabies?...well, if he does have it. people can at least get away from him

• Like 1

That is not cool.

• Like 1

[media=]

[/media]

I'm in That Weird Part of YouTube again... ;)

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 1

The NY Daily News is a Tabloid everyone......

Seeing different versions of this, and nothing on main News. At least anything I would trust.

Seen 5 different versions.....Pet dog, Feral Dog, new pet, old pet......And other scenarios...

No way this is real.....I could not see a dog eating a live person, no way. And how many people lay around with their balls hanging out anyway?

I will bet my left testicle this is bull****....

I heard of a story where a woman was under anaesthesia or something and woke up to find her dog nibbling at her face.

Oooh, bollox. I bet that hurt...or not, since he was paralyzed

Here is some gonads and strife. Weeeeeeeeeeeee.>>

He said he noticed a burning pain in his mid section. Maybe he couldn't actually feel the testicle but what they're attached to. It's been a while (Touch Wood), since I've been hit there but I know the pain reaches as far up as the lungs. :S

• Like 1

Wow. The dog must have been hungry to do that ...and once an animal has tasted human flesh in the usa, they euthanize them .Horrible all around .

Sakari, I'm so with you. This is a BS story. I don't believe it. :)

They do it if theyre hungry i know personally , of a story , where the dogs ate a womans flesh off her face, to her skull .She died