Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Giant pentragram discovered in desert

louie

Worshiping, says it in the link but it's a good discovery but why has it taken so long for it to show up?

• Like 1

My guess: the land belong to Pagans...but if you read the article comments, several people have stated it looks like an ex Russian missiles launcher site...but I just can't see that.

• Like 1

Also the pentrgram was originally used by christens to represent the senses. Dunno if that has anything to do with,

Devil-worshipping camels. Probably.

I was about to react to 'Devil-worshipping'....until I read camels....yeah...camels are an evil bunch!

LOL

Louie, you are right, the pentagram was used by early Christians, to show the wounds of Jesus (see pic below). Could you please explain how they used the pentagram to represent the senses?

JesusPentagram_zps8d1ed0a4.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks to GoogleEarth!

I'm sure it was just a bunch of shepherds and camel drivers placing random stones and rocks, eh, with no guidance from anybody? :tu:

So anyone got any answers.

http://www.livescien...kazakhstan.html

yes its a park, or the outline of an old park, Id posted that along with the more here

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=252219&pid=4866502&st=15entry4866502

But I do like the weird stuff found in Google images/satellite views etc. I found a number of circular anomalies in my own town, and even visited a few. Most are just old building depressions tho....sadly Ive found nothing close to home to call in Mulder and Scully yet :lol:

Those are SAM missile sights of the former USSR. They used the pentagram and hexagram layout for the efficiency of reloading....seriously...look it up.

There are many-many of them. Some are easier to spot...most have grown over and are hard to see....

• Like 3

Pentagrams been around longer than Christians and has been use by an number of cultures kind of like the swastika. It is related to the Golden Ratio. There maybe Pagans around, who knows. I wish I could go there and find out.

• Like 1

Well, it is simply a Soviet star made with trees, and not very well as many trees did not grow or were not planted. However, this is in North central Kazakhstan near Russian border and just South of Magnitogorsk. It is not so isolated as is suggested. I will mention one fact, that can be interpreted anyway anybody wants. The star is under the trajectory of rockets fired from Baikonur to what was the test target island of Novaya Zemlya off Arctic coast, and on the way also passes over the site of the Dyatlov mystery. So, now a "satanic" element to the mystery. Perhaps connected to the "shaman's burial" found near the site. Spooky eh........

Edited by Tutankhaten-pasheri

er....they are SAM sites.....I won't beat this into the ground....but then...yes I will. They are not mystical....they are practical. reloading missiles is not an easy thing to do and they came up with this system for efficiency.....seriously.

By al means, continue to believe they are 'spooky"....the world needs suckers.....

• Like 1

er....they are SAM sites.....I won't beat this into the ground....but then...yes I will. They are not mystical....they are practical. reloading missiles is not an easy thing to do and they came up with this system for efficiency.....seriously.

By al means, continue to believe they are 'spooky"....the world needs suckers.....

Who is this addressed to?

And as you know so much about this, perhaps you can tell me the name of the nearest village to the site, or explain why, if it is a missile site, the lack of any roads near or leading to the site and the total lack of even the remains of the infrastructure such a real missile site would have. Perhaps you can also provide ground level photos of this site showing where the missile batteries were.

The site in better local geographic context. Note the lack of any roads in or leading to the site. The river to the East of the site goes South for some distance before there is a crossing. The nearest road to the site is on the East bank of the river, and access to the site is only by boat. It is impossible that any instalation would have been built were the star is. If it was any type of intstalation it would have been built on the East bank for access to the only road for many kms. The star is very deep into what was Soviet Union, there are no nearby locations that need a SAM site, and I doubt that even if there were, then this deep into Soviet Union it would be a missile target, not aircraft.

eff1d07a5160.jpg

Seems to be a lack of commonsense from some on this site, and a lack of humor...

The Giant Geographic Pentagram of Kazakhstan

At an area called Denisovsky (Denisovka, Kazakhstan), where there is a summer camp, near the city of Lisakovsk situated at the shores of the river Tobol - Kostanai province (or Qostanay). There, the eye of the satellite clearly shows a pentagram. ...

The pentagram is not recent discovery. The place is known and called The Pentagram Lisakovsk. The landscape of the park (because the local is a aprk) was a lot more lush in the past. The trees were planted neatly to create this figure, a pentagram whose lines are still visible in the from the space and also on the soil.

MORE: INFO,IMAGES, SOURCES AND LINK VIDEO IN

http://brazilweirdnews.blogspot.com.br/2013/08/the-giant-geographic-pentagram-of.html

• Like 2

From the OP link...it said - (regardless of accuracy)

"What is this bizarre symbol, measuring roughly 1,200 feet (366 meters) in diameter, doing on the side of a desolate lake in northern Kazakhstan? Naturally, many online comments have already linked the site with devil worship, nefarious religious sects or denizens of the underworld"

Though it's difficult to discern from an aerial photograph exactly what the Kazakh pentagram is, Emma Usmanova, an archaeologist with years of experience working in the Lisakovsk area, has an answer.

"It is the outline of a park made in the form of a star," Usmanova told LiveScience. The star was a popular symbol during the Soviet era (Kazakhstan was a part of the former Soviet Union until its dissolution in 1991). Stars were often used throughout the Soviet Union to decorate building facades, flags and monuments. (Several online comments had suggested the star shape was the abandoned site of a Soviet-era lakeside campground.)

The star in the Soviet-era lakeside park is marked by roadways that are now lined with trees, Usmanova explained, which make the star shape even more distinct in aerial photos.

Additional images of the site, now abandoned and overgrown with weeds, can be seen at

http://englishrussia...way-out-places/

However, many other sites do indicate its a missile base, as already stated, or was a missile site..

see this one: More pics of similar images...

"Longtitude 112 degrees 35min 15.84sec.84W Latitude 32deg.43min.40.37sec.N"

"An air force base located in the united states ,I had regressed the time on google maps to 2007.Ive had a hell of a time trying to send this information. It is a symbol of a 6 pointed star seen aereally with two triangles crossing over to form 6 points. Please somebody pull this up from google earth using earth mode and the coordinates I provided. History should be used I think to 2007..The star is surrounded by a circle with each point lit up and containing a mound of some sort. I cant seem to send the photo I have copied I dont know what this is but Ive never seen anything like it except the star of david and solomans seal these are roads that map this symbol please someone get the image and send it in as im too damn dumb to figure it out! Thanks"

do try to make it to page 2

http://www.abovetops...hread729883/pg1

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Oh for heavens sake. That just a giant pizza cut a little weird. The king at the time really liked the extra cheesy middle for himself.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 2

However, many other sites do indicate its a missile base, as already stated, or was a missile site..

Though I wonder if these are all Western sites, and I wonder if they have looked at the entire geographic location, and given any thoughts similar to those I have already dicussed. I mentioned this nonsense to a friend and he just laughed. He lives in Astana...

Funny, the article's headline even says " explained "....

soviet_flag_red_star.jpg?w=625

• Like 5

Oh for heavens sake. That just a giant pizza cut a little weird. The king at the time really liked the extra cheesy middle for himself.

Your first version of this post before the edit was fine :)

• Like 1

And somehow she seems to think that evil doesn't value the souls of children as much as good. People don't often notice the true intent of many craftmen, who often belong to secret societies such as the freemasons. The circle may have more destructive purpose than people realize, downplaying it may keep it's true purpose alive.