Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal, House cleansing

cincyn6364

Hi, I am looking for someone in the local San Gabriel Valley area that knows how to perform a house cleansing, and or house blessing.

I was thinking of calling a Church? I'm not sure what to do yet or how to go about it, got any suggestions for me ?

Hi, I am looking for someone in the local San Gabriel Valley area that knows how to perform a house cleansing, and or house blessing.

I was thinking of calling a Church? I'm not sure what to do yet or how to go about it, got any suggestions for me ?

Burn sage and say go away, you are not welcomed here......

Get some water and bless it, making it Holy Water then do this :

Thats what people here say anyway.......if you don't mind, tell them Rob Lester in Langlois, Oregon would like to see them. Maybe they will listen.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

Some churches will do it but a lot of Pagans are happy to do a house cleansing and protection spell. I had a friend of mine who is the head our local coven do a cleansing and protection spell on our house.

Welcome to UM :st

I would hazard to say if you contact a church to bless your home, you might need to be a member of the congregation to do so. And it's probably helpful if you are of that faith for that kind of blessing.

Otherwise there's other cleansing and blessing stuff. Like burning sage, using blessed water or salt water sprinkled around, doing rituals or ceremonies, using crystals, hanging herb bundles, using red brick dust... There's tons of lore out there about this sort of thing. If you can locate practitioners in your area, they might be willing to do it for you, some shops sell kits for this sort of thing- but buyer beware when there's price tags attached.