Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Question to Any Members

DecoNoir

This is an honest question I have to anyone willing to answer. How many of you truly belive the world and its events to be orchastrated by a few behind closed doors? It seems I can't enjoy a nice Youtube bing nowadays without stumbling across some video of an obvious Adobe AfterEffects U.F.O. and finding a lot of sad souls who can't accept it as anything other than genuine.

Not just on the internet either. I've met people who honestly believe every celebrity death was a goverment hit and every random act of violence a false flag operation.

So my question remains, why? Can any of these events be just as they appear, a random act of violence, or a CGI effect from a forgotten student film? Is it possible, if not probable that the world is a random series of events with no reason? And to stop y'all ahead of time, I'm not into the 3 hour long Youtube video lecture, I want to hear explanations, not trained parrots.

With that, I look forward to hearing some good stuff from you guys.

I would imagine that people like to believe that there are reasons behind the bad things that happen, and having someone to blame takes responsibility off humanity at large for the things that happen.

like someone blows up a day care center, and people saying the bomber was 'of the devil'

it takes pressure off people to have someone intangible to blame

• Like 4

secret societies running the world is a myth, and for one, simple reason-

people are s**t at keeping secrets.

• Like 6

Is it possible, if not probable that the world is a random series of events with no reason?

There certainly is some randomness; some Serbian fanatics assissinate an Austrian duke and inadvertantly start WWI. But for the most part it's just the old Balance of Power game, anyone who has played Risk will be familiar with this theory. Then there is the subset of this game simply called The Great Game that revolves around Central Asia (Afghanistan), that has been played continuously now for a long time.

5498833_std.jpg

Edited by redhen
  • Like 3

I do not know anyone that thinks about conspiracies....Except a Sister I do not consider family anymore that became Muslim, and changed her name to some Muslim name....To her everything was caused by America....She needs to be shipped one way to Pakistan.

As for everything you said, I do not know anyone that believes that crap, they laugh at it, as I do....

• Like 1

I dont know if they decide anything in those meetings, haven't followed the news and dont care even if they did, because it doesn't change where I'm standing and what I'm doing about it (or trying to do...).

Why can't these events just be as they appear, why indeed... I'm biased towards mysteries, but you know what, it can be hard to see your own bias. A lot of things in the world can and do have a deceptive shell. Wolves in sheeps' clothes. I trust in my instincts, but I dont have omniscience, can't see everything at once, always some things I'll be in the dark about. Like what do they really do when the cameras ain't there and nobody to see. Maybe everything can be uncovered, but I dont make the assumption because I dont need to. Can think longer than just what is.

You can get me to argue about things too easily, but that's just me heating up, not my beliefs talking, except the belief in potential uncertainty (possibilities). I believe I'm very similiar to those who have adamant belief in conspiracies and UFOs and atlantean superpsychics, I just give room for both options and leave to acceptable uncertainty and hunch and that kinda things what they know (in their minds at least).

I believe there are very powerful forces that control the financial aspects of this world. But they are working in self interest and when people do this it's pretty difficult to form a workable long term plan - too many egos that would get in the way.And as shrooma said - people are LOUSY at keeping secrets...

• Like 1

Facts and evidence. I used to think just like you, was a hard core partisan until I started truly researching the issues. People like Snowden should be opening the eyes of more people.

• Like 2

Facts and evidence. I used to think just like you, was a hard core partisan until I started truly researching the issues. People like Snowden should be opening the eyes of more people.

Me? Partisan? Hardly, haha!

I jest, I just find it hard to see myself as partisan when I think everybody in power is an idiot.

If you remain civil as you have been, would you care to share some of this evidence. Direct links appreciated, no crazy cat people, haha.

I like where this is going, come on, more opinions people! Its a free forum!

• Like 1

Personally I think it has a lot to do with people wanting to feel important. Let's be honest, the vast majority of people have little power or control over events that occur in their lives and when something happens that is beyond their control coming up with a conspiracy theory helps them feel better because it makes them feel either important or smart enough to know or see the conspiracy and it gives a sense of order to things they can't control, if it is a. conspiracy then someone is in control so it isn't actually random.

From what I have seen and understand of life conspiracy theories help relieve two of the three greatest fears of mankind, the fear of weakness and the fear of the unknown/randomness.

I don't see how what Snowden did would open anyone's eyes.

We know the government watches stuff. If they didn't they wouldn't be doing their job

• Like 1

All this is nothing new...the rich and powerful have always 'run the show'.

But how many people knew about the bilderberg group? How many people knew about how the 1 % bilderberg group actually goto closed off hotels to decide our future? How many people knew that money is just paper printed by a private corporation and doesn't actually exist?

Skull & Bones, Bilderberger, CFR and a host of other organizations do exist, and wealthy and influential people do make up those groups, and it's likely they take oaths of secrecy that are routinely honored.

It seems highly likely that they have their various agendas, and take overt actions to advance those agenda, but that doesn't mean that they are responsible for every event that takes place on the planet.

• Like 5

Skull & Bones, Bilderberger, CFR and a host of other organizations do exist, and wealthy and influential people do make up those groups, and it's likely they take oaths of secrecy that are routinely honored.

It seems highly likely that they have their various agendas, and take overt actions to advance those agenda, but that doesn't mean that they are responsible for every event that takes place on the planet.

Oh yes it does. :yes:

• Like 2

Are you suggesting that Bilderberger is responsible for every tree that falls?

• Like 1

Are you suggesting that Bilderberger is responsible for every tree that falls?

Everything is planned for our misery, it's all coldly calculated so we live in misery. How do they do this, (DEBT) money that doesn't exist is used by the rothschilds to control people and kept in slavery.

Read this book:

Love changes everything by david icke.

Edited by david icke is right

Everything is planned for our misery, it's all coldly calculated so we live in misery.

In my religion/philosophy, we generally see that each person is subject to two distinct universes (though there is much disagreement about boundaries). On the one hand, there is the physical world that none of us can escape (objective reality) and on the other there is the inner world which we have ultimate control over (subjective reality).

Belief is part of the subjective reality. In other words, how can there be two people who are convinced the things 'are' at polar opposites of one another? One person might see the world as controlled by reptilians and miserable and another might see the same world as full of possibility and wonder and joy. It all depends, in part, on what we choose to believe.

Robert Anton Wilson described this concept well HERE.

• Like 2

But how many people knew about the bilderberg group? How many people knew about how the 1 % bilderberg group actually goto closed off hotels to decide our future? How many people knew that money is just paper printed by a private corporation and doesn't actually exist?

Everyone, I assume if they just thought about it.

These men are business men, so of course they'll get together, if they want to use their money to influence things, well thats how capitalism works

As for teh money, it says United States of America, so it's not a secret it's valued by a coorporation

Yeah I'm pretty sure by this point a lot of people are aware that we don't have the gold standard in the U.S. anymore, and haven't for a a few decades now. As for my pet theory on these groups: Why are they sinister? Why can't it just be a crotchety old guy version of a fraternity? You're wealthy and powerful, do you want people investigating your private life? In all honesty I belive its probably all coke binges.

Now that I think about it, what'll people think of the Kiwanis Club in a few hundred years? Let the games begin!

• Like 2

http://www.kiwanis.org/fi/

Page not found - THEY WANT TO HIDE THINGS FROM ! ME!!! Conspiracy....

I dont follow these conspiracy news, but when I wrote "kiwanis club conspiracy" for google, all sorts of stuff popped out. Their homepages dont seem evil in any way but it's the same thing with Monsanto too, you wouldn't guess if the only thing you knew about them was what you read on their homepages.

Communist conspiracy by Kiwanis? I laugh at those communist conspiracy theorists, portraying communism as "the evil" or threat. People who use it are, just like anyone who goes militant and oppressor for their views. You dont have to follow your views to the letter, geez...

• Like 2

Very true...

Governments also have a long history of staging events to advance their agendas also. It even happened in Ancient Rome... As King Solomon once wrote, "There is nothing new under the sun."

• Like 2

This is an honest question I have to anyone willing to answer. How many of you truly belive the world and its events to be orchastrated by a few behind closed doors? It seems I can't enjoy a nice Youtube bing nowadays without stumbling across some video of an obvious Adobe AfterEffects U.F.O. and finding a lot of sad souls who can't accept it as anything other than genuine.

Not just on the internet either. I've met people who honestly believe every celebrity death was a goverment hit and every random act of violence a false flag operation.

So my question remains, why? Can any of these events be just as they appear, a random act of violence, or a CGI effect from a forgotten student film? Is it possible, if not probable that the world is a random series of events with no reason? And to stop y'all ahead of time, I'm not into the 3 hour long Youtube video lecture, I want to hear explanations, not trained parrots.

With that, I look forward to hearing some good stuff from you guys.

I for one don't believe the world is run by some big conspiracy. I almost wish I did because the alternative is the world being run by people who don't know what they are doing.

I for one don't believe the world is run by some big conspiracy. I almost wish I did because the alternative is the world being run by people who don't know what they are doing.

They know what they are doing, the book 1948 big brother george orwell, he knew the plan back then same with 'audous huxley' Brave new world. I actually started to hear people talking like how the film portrayed it. Scary wasn't the word :no:

• Like 1