Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Question to Any Members

DecoNoir

http://www.kiwanis.org/fi/

Page not found - THEY WANT TO HIDE THINGS FROM ! ME!!! Conspiracy....

I dont follow these conspiracy news, but when I wrote "kiwanis club conspiracy" for google, all sorts of stuff popped out. Their homepages dont seem evil in any way but it's the same thing with Monsanto too, you wouldn't guess if the only thing you knew about them was what you read on their homepages.

Communist conspiracy by Kiwanis? I laugh at those communist conspiracy theorists, portraying communism as "the evil" or threat. People who use it are, just like anyone who goes militant and oppressor for their views. You dont have to follow your views to the letter, geez...

True, as obama is using communism to take down America. No conspiracy at all. :whistle:

• Like 1

This is an honest question I have to anyone willing to answer. How many of you truly belive the world and its events to be orchastrated by a few behind closed doors?

I don´t.

I am sure there are plenty of closed doors and plenty "few" who are trying to do a lot of orchestrating, But these orchestrations are independent of each other and contradictory.

One big, worldwide conspiracy of the David Icke / Illuminati / Reptilian type? Give me a break.

Edited by Zaphod222
  • Like 1

We all know there are secrets. How are they kept? i think it's much the same as in the Mob .. you snitch.. you die. Or your family members proceed you in death.

I'll bet there are a lot of people who wish they hadn't learned what they now know... or become involved in what they are now involved in?

• Like 1

We all know there are secrets. How are they kept? i think it's much the same as in the Mob .. you snitch.. you die. Or your family members proceed you in death.

I'll bet there are a lot of people who wish they hadn't learned what they now know... or become involved in what they are now involved in?

Sufficient money keeps alot of secrets, keeps alot of lips zipped. :gun:

• Like 1

Do you make plans?

Why do you think that powerfull groups dont?

You know what is opposite of conspiracy theory? That events happened spontaneously. So is ww2 spontaneous event? Is Hiroshima spontaneous event? Is Holocaust spontaneous event? Was assassination of JFK, King, Long spontaneous event? Was 9/11 spontaneous event? Is vaccination with mercury spontaneous event? Is GMO spontaneous event?

Only kids could think that they were.

Edited by the L
  • Like 1

Very true...

Governments also have a long history of staging events to advance their agendas also. It even happened in Ancient Rome... As King Solomon once wrote, "There is nothing new under the sun."

Oh Roman empire was home of conspiracies.

Skull & Bones, Bilderberger, CFR and a host of other organizations do exist, and wealthy and influential people do make up those groups, and it's likely they take oaths of secrecy that are routinely honored.

It seems highly likely that they have their various agendas, and take overt actions to advance those agenda, but that doesn't mean that they are responsible for every event that takes place on the planet.

You forgot many of them. Like Club of Rome, Olympians, T-commision...etc.

One have to wonder...why we have so many think tank groups?

• Like 1

Oh yes it does. :yes:

That´s exactly what religious wingnuts say.... just replace "bilderberger" with "god".

Birds of a feather...

Do you make plans?

Why do you think that powerfull groups dont?

You know what is opposite of conspiracy theory? That events happened spontaneously. So is ww2 spontaneous event? Is Hiroshima spontaneous event? Is Holocaust spontaneous event? Was assassination of JFK, King, Long spontaneous event? Was 9/11 spontaneous event? Is vaccination with mercury spontaneous event? Is GMO spontaneous event?

Only kids could think that they were.

It's about connecting the dots....

Look into the real reason for America entering World War I:

History books record that World War I started when the nations went to war to avenge the assassination of the Archduke Francis Ferdinand, the heir to the Habsburg throne, on June 28, 1914.

This is the typical explanation. But the "revisionist historian" knows just what caused and what the purpose was of the conflagration of World War I.

Up until America's entry into this war, the American people had followed the wise advice of President George Washington given in his farewell address, delivered to the nation on September 17, 1796. President Washington said: "It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliance with any portion of the foreign world.... Why, by interweaving our destiny with that of any part of Europe, entangle our peace and prosperity in the toils of European ambition, rivalship, interest, humour or caprice?'

President Washington attempted to warn the American people about getting embroiled in the affairs of Europe. But in 1914, it was not to be. There were those who were secretly planning America's involvement in World War I whether the American people wanted it or not.

Link: http://www.threeworldwars.com/world-war-1/ww1.htm

They have been doing this for a long time....

• Like 1

Kowalski,

my history teacher on first lecture said, and I remember it till this day, that every historic event have cause, reason and result. Ferdinand assassination in Sarajevo by Serb radicals is cause but not reason. Btw I have been in exact place where he was assassinated. Sarajevo, Jerusalem of Europe, is wonderfull city.

• Like 1

my history teacher on first lecture said, and I remember it till this day, that every historic event have cause, reason and result.

That is very, very true...

Ferdinand assassination in Sarajevo by Serb radicals is cause but not reason. Btw I have been in exact place where he was assassinated. Sarajevo, Jerusalem of Europe, is wonderfull city.

That's really neat. I've only seen pictures, but it looks like a beautiful old city...

• Like 1

That is very, very true...

That's really neat. I've only seen pictures, but it looks like a beautiful old city...

Ofcourse. He was great historian. I realy admired him.

Sarajevo is Capital of Bosnia. It is modern city with many communist building because it was in Yugoslavia. But old city was Ottoman. And between those two periods Austro Hungary influenced it. It is a great city if you are into food. Gastro tourism is what you looking for when you are there. Because their kitchen is best in the world. Neither Mexican, Italian, Chinese can messure with Bosniaks. Their Sarma, Čevapi, Pita and Burek are amazing. They have best buisquits in the world. Before ex-Yugoslavia wars in Sarajevo as in Bosnia live many ethnics. Mostly Croats, Serbs and Bosniaks. But many others as Albanians. In Sarajevo four religion co-existed. Orthodox, Judaism, Catholicism, Islam. Thats from where nik name came. In 1984 it was a host of winter Olympic games....anyway in 1992 utopia was ruined by serb-rednecks and twisted Milošević.

Edited by the L
  • Like 1