Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the dragon with 8 heads and 10 horns

bassai26

I just come up with this theory and i just want to share and get responses...

it's actually 7 heads.

And the mighty warrior slayed the dragon with his magic sword.

So the legend goes

oh come on!

the new testament....

I love the Bible book of "Revelations." It is a hoot to see what people do with it. People don't seem to know that there was an entire genre of this sort of writing back then.

• Like 1

According to David Icke, Hitler was a reptilian, maybe he had 8 heads.

• Like 2

Bassai26,

Sorry but the dragon has 7 heads and 10 horns.

Revelation 12:3 "And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads."

Revelation 17:3 "So he carried me away in spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored-beast, full of names and blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns."

Revelation 17:7-14 "And the angel said unto me, wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have recieved no kingdoms as yet; but recieve power as kings one hour with the beast. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King if kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful."

Edited by Ogbin

Once again, the lack of literalness in this one astounds me.

We're talking GOD versus EVIL. Monsters literally from the bowls of Hell are unleashed and people go "well that's obviously a reference to a helicopter, and that's a metaphor for certain evil people...." when Revelation is a situation were the literal truth, what is on the page is literally what could happen. a beastie with seven heads and ten horns? Why the hell not, it's by far one of the least extraordinary things mentioned in a book about the dead coming back to life in magical "perfect" bodies.

• Like 1

This is the 12th or 80th time ive seen this guy's name David Icke being brought up.

He sounds like a mental case

This is the 12th or 80th time ive seen this guy's name David Icke being brought up.

No "sounds like" about it.

He's nucking futs.

• Like 1

I love the Bible book of "Revelations." It is a hoot to see what people do with it. People don't seem to know that there was an entire genre of this sort of writing back then.

Indeed, without knowing the history. They cannot possibly know that much of the symbols are code for astrological signs, roman leaders, and other things. Some Believers and some non believers alike get it all wrong by makeing it literal or writing off completely as ramblings of delusional people. It's Is pretty interesting to see what people come up with

• Like 2

Bat-**** insane. What's worse is he has a whole group of people who hang on to every diarrhea ridden sentence he spews.

as the one said it is just a metaphor, for representations- well actually it is 7 but one of them will be revived the become the 8th.i thought of hitler of being revived not as zombie or a robot but a perfect clone of himself the which he will lead to world war 3.

-thanks to Ogbin

as the one said it is just a metaphor, for representations- well actually it is 7 but one of them will be revived the become the 8th.i thought of hitler of being revived not as zombie or a robot but a perfect clone of himself the which he will lead to world war 3.

-thanks to Ogbin

Dude, you should write comic books.

• Like 1

and I want you to be my illustrator...XD

Oddly enough Superman: At world's end already has that as a plot point.

supermanatworldsend-thehitlertwins001.jpg

There's alot going on in those panels, if you have questions, rest assured...I will not be answering any of them

Bat-**** insane. What's worse is he has a whole group of people who hang on to every diarrhea ridden sentence he spews.

Doesn't he eat his own tail for lunch, and regenerates it by the next day?

THat has to cut a huge chunk out of grocery bills.

if thats part of the reptillian plan, they already sound like they got some good ideas