Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blueprint of the UFO

Titicaco

I am the autohor of the Chronicles of Titicaco King of the Sea, a story about a kid born from a fish destined to save the world. In one chapter he invents the UFO blueprint and calls it a Gyrocraft. I thought you might be interested. Here is the background and some of my theories concerning the history of the UFO and how to build one:[media=]

[/media]

post-141251-0-18461500-1375645899_thumb.

Interesting. I can see a scenario,

"Where's the proof?"

"All around you."

"Wah? Dont see nuthin'."

"Need to zoom in or out dude."

I am the autohor of the Chronicles of Titicaco King of the Sea, a story about a kid born from a fish destined to save the world. In one chapter he invents the UFO blueprint and calls it a Gyrocraft. I thought you might be interested. Here is the background and some of my theories concerning the history of the UFO and how to build one:[media=]

[/media]

If the kid creates the blueprint, surely it cannot be a UFO as it would be known....it would be a gyro copter, no more, no less.

Cheers

Have you built a working "gyrocraft"?

I thought you might be interested. Here is the background and some of my theories concerning the history of the UFO and how to build one

Ok have you built one yet? if not, why not?

Anyway my BS detector is LOUDLY going off and I have to move on from this...

Good promotion of your book.

Hope the book will be free, as in the first vid it states this tech is a gift to mankind... so it shouldn't be profited from then should it?

Cmon seeder... we all have jobs dont we? I'd rather pay this guy for his book if he has anything worthy there and isn't bs (which I wouldn't know, I'm gullible you see), than pay for some gossip magazine or other idle things. We all need to get by. That said, I do see where you're coming from and while I dont agree, I dont argue against you there either.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure he will charge for the book because you know "to make a book you need a few bucks". But it's a good promotion to make these kind of claims in a forum like this, he gets promoted, book is sold, everyone's happy. Well not all, the ones who actually are going to build an UFO aren't but well...

I think I played that Game on my P.C Five or so years ago ! Cyan did the release on it ! Riven, Myst ? Something like that ! LoL what B.S. :tu: