Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Benghazi Bombshell

Kowalski

Scandal Alleges CIA Funneling Missiles To Syrian Rebels

Benghazi bombshell reports allege the CIA was, or is, funneling missiles to Syrian rebels as a new twist to the Benghazi scandal. As previously reported by The Inquisitr, the Benghazi bombshell is a CIA scandal of its own that is already being politicized. The original Benghazi scandal began when internal security at Benghazi was reduced from 34 people to just three by the State Department. Instead, groups known to be tied to al Qaeda terrorists were hired to guard the Benghazi consulate. These terror-linked guards abandoned Benghazi shortly before the attack. The State Department and the White House changed the Benghazi talking points significantly before the attack was announced to the public, causing some to claim the Benghazi scandal should impeach Obama since it’s claimed the actions were taken for political reasons

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/885448/benghazi-bombshell-scandal-alleges-cia-funneling-missiles-to-syrian-rebels/#Cwb1YAlhoVgghMMd.99

Here's another link to this story...

Link: http://www.examiner.com/article/the-benghazi-deception-cnn-confirms-wnd-report-of-suspected-cia-gun-running

The lies and deception perpetrated on the American public about Benghazi continue. However, yesterday another media outlet has joined the ranks of those reporting about the deception. On August 2, CNN confirmed WND's previous report on suspected CIA gun-running in Benghazi.

WND was among the first to report about the CIA's suspected illicit behavior. The alleged gun-running is being blamed for the deaths of Ambassador Stevens and three other Americans in the Sept. 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. mission and CIA annex.

Supposedly, Stevens coordinated the recruitment by Saudi Arabia of Islamic fighters from North Africa and Libya. He also reportedly sent the names of potentialterrorist recruits to U.S. organizations for consideration.

The Business Insider reported U.S. Ambassador Stevens may have been linked to jihadist rebels in Syria, (October 29, 2012). In the report they said:

There's growing evidence that U.S. agents — particularly murdered ambassador Chris Stevens — were at least aware of heavy weapons moving from Libya to jihadist Syrian rebels.

Pat Caddell: John Boehner "purposely" helping Obama cover-up Benghazi

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 1

Good posts Kowalski. I wish we could get to the bottom of this. One of the problems we are having, sometimes when documents are finally turned over to the investigators, pages and pages are blacked out...I mean the whole page. Sometimes it seems as if they might as well just have shredded the whole mess.

Another thing that worries me, is "Fast and Furious" seems to be getting placed on the back burner because of Benghazi. I'm not saying we should lessen the attention on Benghazi, but I don't want Fast and Furious to be forgotten in all the other scandals, either (the "phony" scandals, according to Obama).

• Like 1

Good posts Kowalski. I wish we could get to the bottom of this. One of the problems we are having, sometimes when documents are finally turned over to the investigators, pages and pages are blacked out...I mean the whole page. Sometimes it seems as if they might as well just have shredded the whole mess.

Another thing that worries me, is "Fast and Furious" seems to be getting placed on the back burner because of Benghazi. I'm not saying we should lessen the attention on Benghazi, but I don't want Fast and Furious to be forgotten in all the other scandals, either (the "phony" scandals, according to Obama).

I don't tink the Fast and the Furious should be forgotten about either. Obama and his minions have some nerve talking about gun control when they are supplying drug cartels in Mexico with guns and Al Quiada with weapons.... :no:

• Like 2

give it up already. Benghazi was NOT a scandal and EVERYONE knows it. Well except the wingnuts at WND.

give it up already. Benghazi was NOT a scandal and EVERYONE knows it. Well except the wingnuts at WND.

Yeah, it was just Americans, serving their country, getting killed while no one did anything to help. No big deal, right? I'm guessing you didn't know any of them therefore you just don't give a damn. Sad dude, just sad.

• Like 4

Yeah, it was just Americans, serving their country, getting killed while no one did anything to help..

yes it was very sad. yes there were admitted mistakes made. no, unfortunately no one could get there quick enough.

yes it was very sad. yes there were admitted mistakes made. no, unfortunately no one could get there quick enough.

That IS the scandal, man. Don't you think that it would have been prudent to have a larger security force in such a setting? Several other attacks had occurred recently and even the staff had said they saw signs of coming trouble. If Hillary and Co. will do this to loyal servants what would they do to the rest of us?

ETA: Those on the left who are so smug about this president getting away with all this had better remember that SOME day the shoe will again be on the other foot. The republicans may be hapless at the moment but you can believe that they are taking copious notes on how this thug in chief is getting away with things. Bottom line is that Obama twigged to the fact that US citizens are so dumbed down that he can basically break the laws with impunity and NO ONE CARES enough to risk their own positions to call him on it. I have come to HATE the gutless republican so called representatives who are really just power whores. But the left better know what's in store when "righty" comes back to town. There won't be anymore Mr Nice Guy.

Edited by and then
  • Like 2

It amazes me how the CIA takes sides in these civil wars, only to see their efforts back fire, time and time again.

WE have no friends in the Middle East, except despots, and dictators.

Have we learned nothing from Iran, other than a sudden desert storm can stop an army in its tracks?

You guys should consult your crystal or a theologian before operating in the dark like this. For starters, a powerful prince protects Persia.

Leave that one alone ... for he wields power you cannot reach.

• Like 1

I wish Kennedy had dismantled the CIA, as he wanted to. Have they ever done anything good?

• Like 1

I wish Kennedy had dismantled the CIA, as he wanted to. Have they ever done anything good?

Yes. Of course most of the good they accomplish we never know, we just know when they screw up. That is the nature of the beast.

• Like 1

That IS the scandal, man.

ok but it's not a "Scandal" in the usual meaning of the word.

A scandal is a widely publicized allegation or set of allegations that damages (or tries to damage) the reputation of an institution, individual or creed.A scandal may be based on true or false allegations or a mixture of both.

ok but it's not a "Scandal" in the usual meaning of the word.

You can't be serious. The usual meaning definition you used describes exactly that this scandal is. A scandal in the usual sense. Swallow your pride and stop getting your lying tips from Bill Clinton.