Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's the Worst Case You've Heard

DecoNoir

Hello everybody! Time for another of DecoNoir's friendly fireside chats!

Todays question: What is the worst case you've seen presented SUPPORTING a conspiracy theory?

Mine would have to be few years back when National Geographic, I believe, did a documentary on theMoon Landing Conspiracy. Well as one can assume the side supporting the landings had the usual plethora of experts in astrophysics and history. Meanwhile on the conspiracy side they presented "undeniable evidence brought to us by... two guys in the middle of the desert with a bunch of cats! Obviously they where touted as former NASA employees and the like but my thought was "Really? That's the best you could scrape up?"

So what do you guys have? And remember: don't take yourselves too seriously, you can relaxe here.

• Like 2

the jfk assasination was a good one, as well as the roswell new mexico incident

I don't usually discuss them and stay FAR from that forum but I think the 911 CT is the most improbable of all. Once a person gets beyond all the noise and smoke of the discussion it comes down to secrecy. A plot of such dimensions would require literally dozens or more people to remain absolutely quiet forever. REALLY? And it has been 12 years and not one deathbed confession, not one slip of conversation, not one errant government memo? Sometimes horrible almost unbelieveable occurrence really are just as they seem. Human beings can be a nasty lot and are capable of breathtaking cruelty on occasion - no need for further explanations.

I don't usually discuss them and stay FAR from that forum but I think the 911 CT is the most improbable of all. Once a person gets beyond all the noise and smoke of the discussion it comes down to secrecy. A plot of such dimensions would require literally dozens or more people to remain absolutely quiet forever. REALLY? And it has been 12 years and not one deathbed confession, not one slip of conversation, not one errant government memo? Sometimes horrible almost unbelieveable occurrence really are just as they seem. Human beings can be a nasty lot and are capable of breathtaking cruelty on occasion - no need for further explanations.

indeed

Anything to do with "reptilians " or whatever

Blows my mind lol

• Like 6

Anything to do with "reptilians " or whatever

Blows my mind lol

I'm one for any and most conspiracies, I mainly like thinking of the possiblities. I cannot and will not be convinced of retilian shapeshifters that rule the planet though. Just can't comprehend that, too much for my brain. I'd rather believe in Santa coming down my chimney to give me presents! :tsu: I'll even take the Easter Bunny...

• Like 4

I'm one for any and most conspiracies, I mainly like thinking of the possiblities. I cannot and will not be convinced of retilian shapeshifters that rule the planet though. Just can't comprehend that, too much for my brain. I'd rather believe in Santa coming down my chimney to give me presents! :tsu: I'll even take the Easter Bunny...

indeed, tooth fairy as well

• Like 1

Gotta be chemtrails and HAARP.

The guy without any teeth that Joe Rogan interviewed last week was pretty good - talking about how HAARP can effect other galaxies, the sun, and how we really want to store dark matter.

What's the Worst Case You've Heard

There are quite a few, but the whole conspiracy theory BS of the Scientology-story is pretty effed up.

Read it here>>

Xenu was the ruler of a Galactic Confederacy 75 million years ago, which consisted of 26 stars and 76 planets including Earth, which was then known as "Teegeeack".The planets were overpopulated, containing an average population of 178 billion.The Galactic Confederacy's civilization was comparable to our own, with aliens "walking around in clothes which looked very remarkably like the clothes they wear this very minute" and using cars, trains and boats looking exactly the same as those "circa 1950, 1960" on Earth.

Xenu was about to be deposed from power, so he devised a plot to eliminate the excess population from his dominions. With the assistance of psychiatrists, he gathered billions of his citizens under the pretense of income tax inspections, then paralyzed them and froze them in a mixture of alcohol and glycol to capture their souls. The kidnapped populace was loaded into spacecraft for transport to the site of extermination, the planet of Teegeeack (Earth). The appearance of these spacecraft would later be subconsciously expressed in the design of the Douglas DC-8, the only difference being that "the DC8 had fans, propellers on it and the space plane didn't". When they had reached Teegeeack, the paralyzed citizens were unloaded around the bases of volcanoes across the planet.Hydrogen bombs were then lowered into the volcanoes and detonated simultaneously, killing all but a few aliens.

The now-disembodied victims' souls, which Hubbard called thetans, were blown into the air by the blast. They were captured by Xenu's forces using an "electronic ribbon" ("which also was a type of standing wave") and sucked into "vacuum zones" around the world. The hundreds of billions of captured thetans were taken to a type of cinema, where they were forced to watch a "three-D, super colossal motion picture" for thirty-six days. This implanted what Hubbard termed "various misleading data"' (collectively termed the R6 implant) into the memories of the hapless thetans, "which has to do with God, the Devil, space opera, et cetera". This included all world religions; Hubbard specifically attributed Roman Catholicism and the image of the Crucifixion to the influence of Xenu. The two "implant stations" cited by Hubbard were said to have been located on Hawaii and Las Palmas in the Canary Islands.

In addition to implanting new beliefs in the thetans, the images deprived them of their sense of personal identity. When the thetans left the projection areas, they started to cluster together in groups of a few thousand, having lost the ability to differentiate between each other. Each cluster of thetans gathered into one of the few remaining bodies that survived the explosion. These became what are known as body thetans, which are said to be still clinging to and adversely affecting everyone except Scientologists who have performed the necessary steps to remove them.

A government faction known as the Loyal Officers finally overthrew Xenu and his renegades, and locked him away in "an electronic mountain trap" from which he has not escaped. Although the location of Xenu is sometimes said to be the Pyrenees on Earth, this is actually the location Hubbard gave elsewhere for an ancient "Martian report station". Teegeeack was subsequently abandoned by the Galactic Confederacy and remains a pariah "prison planet" to this day, although it has suffered repeatedly from incursions by alien "Invader Forces" since that time

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenu

• Like 2

The worst?

Easy. The Sandy Hook Massacre never happened.

Edited by Likely Guy

So what do you guys have? And remember: don't take yourselves too seriously, you can relaxe here.

lady gaga's boob job

• Like 2

lady gaga's boob job

In that 'respect' I heard that Kim Kardashian had a scan that proved she never had a 'butt job'.

The worst?

Easy. The Sandy Hook Massacre never happened.

Oooh... the second I read that a spat of unbridled rage came up. Lord only knows what'll happen something like this directly affects a CT.

"I was chloroformed by men in black!"

Oooh... the second I read that a spat of unbridled rage came up. Lord only knows what'll happen something like this directly affects a CT.

"I was chloroformed by men in black!"

Well, get used to it. You're the guy trying to shake two bugs in a jar.

Well, get used to it. You're the guy trying to shake two bugs in a jar.

Spend a week on a 4chan board and you can handle anything.

the worst case you can have? Whenever Alex Jones opens his big mouth! To be honest, i don't even bother if he's right or wrong, he's a plain annoyance whenever he speaks. He better had his blood pressure checked though....

Spend a week on a 4chan board and you can handle anything.

"Any body ever just sit back and watch forum debates like a boxing match? Whip up some popcorn, sit back and laugh at the major expenditure of energy... and then nothing happens! Its the most twisted joke I can think of!" - DecoNoir, tonight.

This, is not "4Chan"!

"Any body ever just sit back and watch forum debates like a boxing match? Whip up some popcorn, sit back and laugh at the major expenditure of energy... and then nothing happens! Its the most twisted joke I can think of!" - DecoNoir, tonight.

This, is not "4Chan"!

Whoa, whoa, whoa. No offense intended here! My point there was that I find some of these "debates", if you can even call them that, are amusing to me in that you have people giving their all in an attempt to sway the other, yet remain close minded themselves so that there is no possible end in sight!

My point here on this thread, and others like it, are simply to swap some stories with other members here and take it easy, no pointless debating, minimal frustration, maybe a witty one liner. Far as I can see, some people enjoy it!

Whoa, whoa, whoa. No offense intended here! My point there was that I find some of these "debates", if you can even call them that, are amusing to me in that you have people giving their all in an attempt to sway the other, yet remain close minded themselves so that there is no possible end in sight!

My point here on this thread, and others like it, are simply to swap some stories with other members here and take it easy, no pointless debating, minimal frustration, maybe a witty one liner. Far as I can see, some people enjoy it!

I think you've pretty much determined how you would like the direction of this thread to go!

I think you've pretty much determined how you would like the direction of this thread to go!

Oh please no! I can't take the serious anymore! Anything but that! Haha.

Okay, okay. I see your point, and I'm sorry that I took offence. :)

But, a cavalier attitude is a dangerous thing. The, "I was just kidding" defence will wear thin, really fast.

Personaly, your view points are refreshing and I'd never hope to inhibit that.

But, this isn't "4Chan". If you're looking for 'friendly debate', that doesn't mean everything's a joke. People take these subjects seriously.

DecoNoir, again, I'm sorry if I seemed 'ham fisted'. All the best to you. :)

Acidhead, you're not being helpful...

Edit: Or are you? :)

Edited by Likely Guy

There are quite a few, but the whole conspiracy theory BS of the Scientology-story is pretty effed up.

Read it here>>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenu

So, this is what John Travolta, Tom Cruise, Will Smith and some other people really believe??? Wow!!! That's really weird!!!

Without a doubt it's the fantasy that 19 arabs with box cutters hijacked 4 airliners (2 of which cannot be seen at their 'destinations'), and that jetfuel and gravity brought down the towers and WTC7.

Terrific fantasy, considering that all the evidence works against it, and that the reluctant commission studying the events was "set up to fail" according to several of its members.

Yeah, that takes the cake. :whistle:

On second thought, the Fable of Abbottabad might take the cake. :tu:

The humorous part is that so many folks I know who dislike Obama saw him as Johnny On The Spot and a hero because of that legend. Yes, truth is stranger than fiction.