Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Every thing explained

wtfhaveidone

www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1Epld8SetY

This is a great movie. I have to say i enjoyed it. What do you guys think?

And if you have time please check out my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/the.great.freak

Er... mind telling me something about the movie before I plunk down the time in it?

• Like 1

somehow i do not trust that this youtube video will explain everything

i wonder why that is?

seriously, man, though. give us something other than "look at this!"

• Like 1

Er... mind telling me something about the movie before I plunk down the time in it?

It's 59 minutes of 'fringe' beliefs, MC'd by an animated puppet that sounds kind of like a chipmunk...

• Like 1

It's 59 minutes of 'fringe' beliefs, MC'd by an animated puppet that sounds kind of like a chipmunk...

Oh, well I'm convinced then, golly! Puppets!
  • Like 2

Just saved me an hour of my life, and possibly my hearing.

• Like 2

they aren't real puppets though. just animated puppet-like shapes. it's all a terrible lie.

they aren't real puppets though. just animated puppet-like shapes. it's all a terrible lie.

How terrible? What kind of lie? Are Bigfoot or Oswald implicated? Does it reference the Illuminati, The Great Freak, The Freak of Greatness or the Dallas Cowboys?

I'm not sure if this is narcissitic or just self-absorbed. I'm not sure I'll find out.

the puppets are the terrible lie

the dallas cowboys could not be reached for comment

• Like 1

the puppets are the terrible lie

the dallas cowboys could not be reached for comment

/All/ puppets are terrible lies. (Except the muppets. I'm okay with them. The rest, though? Agents of evil, bent on destruction.)

--Jaylemurph

well, most puppets, yes. but i think that a certain crow t. robot and tom servo are on the side of good, right?

• Like 1

I thank you for expending some your life moments to have saved some of mine. *pins medal on chest*

• Like 1

Last puppet I saw was the gorilla on "Toffee and Gorilla" I didn't pay too much attention to Gorilla!

well, most puppets, yes. but i think that a certain crow t. robot and tom servo are on the side of good, right?

Wait, they're not robots?!

--Jaylemurph

oh! uh... yes. yes, they are robots. i don't know where that puppet idea came from!

*repeats to self, it's just a comment, you should really just relax*

• Like 1

Informal poll.

A ) Do you feel that you have to watch the full video and give an 'informed' opinion?

Or,

B ) Relegate it to the 'Fun and Games' Forum?

Edited by Likely Guy

Informal poll.

A ) Do you feel that you have to watch the full video and give an 'informed' opinion?

Or,

B ) Relegate it to the 'Fun and Games' Forum?

Oh, A definitely. But I don't actually have the time to sit down and try to watch and hour long video. It's proper form to at least give a brief description of the video and the length of it. As it stands, it looks like it's a hit and run spam.

sry for not telling more to you guys, here is shortly: this is a cartoony 1 h long video about a theory of human history. i dont undrerstand why you guyshate it its just a possible theory.

sry for not telling more to you guys, here is shortly: this is a cartoony 1 h long video about a theory of human history. i dont undrerstand why you guyshate it its just a possible theory.

Because you spam posted it without any context or information on what it was.

It's an hour long video and some of us don't have the time, some highlights please?

• Like 1

Oh, A definitely. But I don't actually have the time to sit down and try to watch and hour long video. It's proper form to at least give a brief description of the video and the length of it. As it stands, it looks like it's a hit and run spam.

people say that because they dont believe so. but the theory is still gonna be there. but here ill explain : the movie starts with a puppet ( spirit) named patch. patch starts to talk about how he knows a theory that fits every thing in the human history. this includes lemuria, egyiptian gods, jesus, diffrent dimentional beings, mars and its destruction. patch explains some off the sammaler stuff too, like chakra, fibinachi (maybe spelled wrong) spiral, dimension grids... the buildings like pyramids in giza and machu pichu are explained too.

i hope this clears a bit.

Welp, sounds like a bucket of crazy. Gladly skipping it.

Do you know Lemuria was an idea proposed for how explaining how lemurs got to Madagascar after evolution was understood but before plate tectonics was?

• Like 3

Welp, sounds like a bucket of crazy. Gladly skipping it.

Do you know Lemuria was an idea proposed for how explaining how lemurs got to Madagascar after evolution was understood but before plate tectonics was?

i didnt rly know thanks for sharing that. ill check it out. ( but next time be more supportive its just a theory and who are we to say its wrong or not. i mostly tought it was wrong(the author did a good job tho). but i wanted to see what you guys think. and i know not to share anything now to people who will just hate everything thats not real. and i wanted opinions like this, proof that its not real or proof that its real. but all i got is " youre a piece off ****" so screw you um forums.)

i didnt rly know thanks for sharing that. ill check it out. ( but next time be more supportive its just a theory and who are we to say its wrong or not. i mostly tought it was wrong(the author did a good job tho). but i wanted to see what you guys think. and i know not to share anything now to people who will just hate everything thats not real. and i wanted opinions like this, proof that its not real or proof that its real. but all i got is " youre a piece off ****" so screw you um forums.)

No, it's not a theory. This is a random association of different New Age claims. It's a big difference.

Well look, if you just post and go, as far as we can tell it's a hit and run, no one really engages with those.

so screw you um forums.)

:rolleyes:

Chillax. I will take a look later.

eta: got 5 minutes in and my head exploded from the stupidity. Sorry, have to go clean my monitor.

Edited by phantasia