Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coming Push to Give HPV Vaccines to Infants

Big Bad Voodoo

As Gaia Health has documented, these vaccines have not yet been shown to be effective in preventing cancer, and may even cause the disease. In fact, the document released by the FDA to justify Gardasil stated that women who are infected with HPV at the time of vaccination are 44.6% more likely to develop cervical dysplasias.[1] This is not a minor issue, yet it is routinely ignored in the rush to vaccinate.

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/coming-push-give-hpv-vaccines-infants

• Like 2

Why is something like this allowed to be given to children when it might affect the rest of their lifes in a bad way (obviously intended for good). i dont think any vaccines that havent been used by the choosing public for a least ten years shouldnt be pushed upon the unchoosing public. i know its probably the parents choice but parents assume anything done by a doctor will benefit their child. what were those cases of autism from vaccinations. its like when you agree to your itunes agreement, you dont read it but you assume you can safely agree with out looking as its a trusted source.

Edited by Armchair Educated
  • Like 2

Why is something like this allowed to be given to children when it might affect the rest of their lifes in a bad way (obviously intended for good). i dont think any vaccines that havent been used by the choosing public for a least ten years shouldnt be pushed upon the unchoosing public. i know its probably the parents choice but parents assume anything done by a doctor will benefit their child. what were those cases of autism from vaccinations. its like when you agree to your itunes agreement, you dont read it but you assume you can safely agree with out looking as its a trusted source.

Thats the goal. Its another soft kill method.

• Like 2

There's been no link established between autism and vaccines, the only people claiming that are crazy people.
  • Like 7

There's been no link established between autism and vaccines, the only people claiming that are crazy people.

meh swear i watched a BBC documentary talking about it ages ago, i still think there should be a waiting period before being used on children as they cant make the decision yet.

p.s the misinformed are not crazy o.o

• Like 2

meh swear i watched a BBC documentary talking about it ages ago, i still think there should be a waiting period before being used on children as they cant make the decision yet.

Thing is that we dont know what cause autism. And people do sepeculate a lot about vaccine as possible cause. Which we shouldnt ignore, because among those people there are educated ones.

• Like 1

So wait until they're 18? Do you have any idea what would happen to virtually eradicated childhood diseases?

Just look at what's happening with measles in certain parts of the UK in the past few years.

As Gaia Health has documented, these vaccines have not yet been shown to be effective in preventing cancer, and may even cause the disease. In fact, the document released by the FDA to justify Gardasil stated that women who are infected with HPV at the time of vaccination are 44.6% more likely to develop cervical dysplasias.[1] This is not a minor issue, yet it is routinely ignored in the rush to vaccinate.

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/coming-push-give-hpv-vaccines-infants

Your sources are VERY biased and unreliable - feel free to order the book on how beat cancer with the "power within you" though. Good luck with that.

That fact is that since the introduction of the HPV vaccines a few years ago, HPV infection rates have plumeted in both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals (because there are fewer folks with HPV). This will bring about lower rates of cervical cancer in the coming years.

• Like 5

So wait until they're 18? Do you have any idea what would happen to virtually eradicated childhood diseases?

Just look at what's happening with measles in certain parts of the UK in the past few years.

i meant vaccines that have been in use for ten years in the public, should then be allowed to be used on unchoosing children. im not saying vaccines that are already in use should stop being given to kids. that would be crazy

• Like 1

Why are we sceptic about vaccination? Well...

[media=]

[/media] Edited by the L
  • Like 1

Holy water? Perfect medicine? Elixir of life? No thanks I shall pass.

But when I see her I know Holy women exist.

Perfet medicine without byproducts. :w00t:

Sorry I trust Poles. They saved Europe once.

Edited by the L
  • Like 1

i meant vaccines that have been in use for ten years in the public, should then be allowed to be used on unchoosing children. im not saying vaccines that are already in use should stop being given to kids. that would be crazy

Every vaccine was a new vaccine at some point.

Should we carry your logic through in all areas - should we force things like car seats and bicycle helmets on "unchoosing children" as well?

Why are we sceptic about vaccination? Well...

[media=]

[/media]

Her comments were related to the rush to declare the 2009 Swine Flu outbreak a pandemic and she was questioning why regular seasonal flu is not considered a pandemic each and every year since it kills many more people. She is fully supportive of vaccinations.

• Like 1

Her comments were related to the rush to declare the 2009 Swine Flu outbreak a pandemic and she was questioning why regular seasonal flu is not considered a pandemic each and every year since it kills many more people. She is fully supportive of vaccinations.

Her comments were related to fake vaccines. :yes: Or malicious one. We dont know but there are indication that last one is correct answer.

Edited by the L

Yeah, I'm very skeptical about Gardasil, and I haven't had the vaccine, don't plan to have it, and I don't want my son to have it either.

Vaccines in themselves are not dangerous, heck, Catherine the Great is the one who started smallpox vaccines, it's all the other crap they put in there that's dangerous.

Now, we were very careful about which vaccines my son received, and my doctor was very supportive and helpful about it, since his son suffers from Aspergers Syndrome. He's very cautious about them.

That's like giving babies a Hep B vaccine at birth. What the f#!°© is that about? I don't know any infants that are shooting up, or having unprotected sex, which is how you get it. Now, if there is a chance the mother has it (If she hasn't already been tested for it while she was pregnant) it can be passed through the breast milk, and in that case, yes, the vaccine would be a good idea.

Anyway, this is the vaccination schedule I choose to use, and even my doctor has lots of good things to say about it:

Link: http://www.askdrsears.com/topics/vaccines/alternative-vaccine-schedule

• Like 2

Every vaccine was a new vaccine at some point.

Should we carry your logic through in all areas - should we force things like car seats and bicycle helmets on "unchoosing children" as well?

um we should not carry my logic through to all areas, please dont use the straw man argument against me. they already do suitable testing for products for children, if you look on the side of the box it says age range. i dont want to force anything on children but if the vaccines had been released to the general public for ten years with testing already done on adults before first release then i dont see it as harming children. if any thing im being more cautious but not neglecting children.

• Like 2

Yeah, I'm very skeptical about Gardasil, and I haven't had the vaccine, don't plan to have it, and I don't want my son to have it either.

Vaccines in themselves are not dangerous, heck, Catherine the Great is the one who started smallpox vaccines, it's all the other crap they put in there that's dangerous.

Now, we were very careful about which vaccines my son received, and my doctor was very supportive and helpful about it, since his son suffers from Aspergers Syndrome. He's very cautious about them.

That's like giving babies a Hep B vaccine at birth. What the f#!°© is that about? I don't know any infants that are shooting up, or having unprotected sex, which is how you get it. Now, if there is a chance the mother has it (If she hasn't already been tested for it while she was pregnant) it can be passed through the breast milk, and in that case, yes, the vaccine would be a good idea.

Anyway, this is the vaccination schedule I choose to use, and even my doctor has lots of good things to say about it:

Link: http://www.askdrsear...accine-schedule

People who develop chronic liver disease from hepatitis B caught it very young before they would have done any of those things. They used to give it at 5 (?) and there wasn't the desired reduction in cases. Now that they give it at birth, there is.

Her comments were related to fake vaccines. :yes: Or malicious one. We dont know but there are indication that last one is correct answer.

She is still fully supportive of vaccinations. We do know that.

um we should not carry my logic through to all areas, please dont use the straw man argument against me. they already do suitable testing for products for children, if you look on the side of the box it says age range. i dont want to force anything on children but if the vaccines had been released to the general public for ten years with testing already done on adults before first release then i dont see it as harming children. if any thing im being more cautious but not neglecting children.

Are you implying that childhood vaccines aren't tested?

Link: http://www.askdrsear...accine-schedule

Hep B fact sheet from the CDC:

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd-vac/hepb/fs-parents.html

More info:

http://www.babycenter.com/0_the-hepatitis-b-vaccine_1561.bc

The HBV vaccine was introduced in 1981 and became part of the recommended immunization schedule in the United States in 1991. Since then, the incidence of acute hepatitis B has dropped by 94 percent in children and adolescents, and over 75 percent overall. The number of new infections per year has declined from an average of 260,000 in the 1980s to about 38,000 in 2010 with the biggest decline among children and adolescents.

Seems like just another vaccine success story to me - GO SCIENCE!

And ah yes, the good Dr. Sears. Even old Raft was partially conned by that charlatan - enough to buy his sciencey looking book at least. A 5 minute chat with my pediatrician - you know, the person I personally chose and entrusted with the health and well-being of my children - soon opened my eyes to the dangers and bad science behind his approach.

Here's a lengthy read on why Dr. Sears' book should be relegated to same pile as the Sears Catalog.

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/cashing-in-on-fear-the-danger-of-dr-sears/

A snippet from the conclusion just to whet your appetite.

With his best-selling book (it currently ranks at #414 on Amazon) Dr. Bob, along with a growing platoon of other prominent anti-vaccine spokespeople, is leading parents into a trap that not only threatens their own children’s health, but the health of the entire nation as well. Already, this anti-scientific group-think has increased the number of children who are under or un-vaccinated, and has resulted in preventable death and disease. I hold Dr. Sears and the many vocal prophets of doom (like Jenny McCarthy, Paul Kirby, Robert Kennedy Jr., JB Handley, and Andrew Wakefield) personally responsible for the increasing prevalence of parental vaccine refusal and the ensuing return of vaccine preventable disease.

• Like 1

Thing is that we dont know what cause autism. And people do sepeculate a lot about vaccine as possible cause. Which we shouldnt ignore, because among those people there are educated ones.

We should ignore it because studies have shown that autism is present in utero. NO link to vaccinations at all. That was all started by a guy who was trying to market his vaccine over others. A guy, I might add, who is currently in jail for fraud.

• Like 1

"

Landmark rulings

In December 2012, two landmark decisions were announced that confirmed Dr. Wakefield’s original concern that there is a link between the MMR vaccine, autism and stomach disorders. The news went mostly unreported, but independent outlets like The Liberty Beacon finally began publishing the groundbreaking news.

The website wrote last month, ‘In a recently published December 13, 2012 vaccine court ruling, hundreds of thousands of dollars were awarded to Ryan Mojabi, whose parents described how “MMR vaccinations” caused a “severe and debilitating injury to his brain, diagnosed as Autism Spectrum Disorder (‘ASD’).”’

The Liberty Beacon went on to describe the second court ruling that month, as well as similar previous verdicts writing, ‘Later the same month, the government suffered a second major defeat when young Emily Moller from Houston won compensation following vaccine-related brain injury that, once again, involved MMR and resulted in autism. The cases follow similar successful petitions in the Italian and US courts (including Hannah Poling, Bailey Banks, Misty Hyatt, Kienan Freeman, Valentino Bocca, and Julia Grimes) in which the governments conceded or the court ruled that vaccines had caused brain injury. In turn, this injury led to an ASD diagnosis. MMR vaccine was the common denominator in these cases.’

The report echoes the exact same sentiment that our reader conveyed – Dr. Wakefield has had his career and reputation destroyed over the past 15 years, but has just been vindicated. The account reports, ‘While repeated studies from around the world confirmed Wakefield’s bowel disease in autistic children and his position that safety studies of the MMR are inadequate, Dr. Wakefield ’s career has been destroyed by false allegations. Despite this he continues to work tirelessly to help solve the autism catastrophe.’

The article from The Liberty Beacon closes with a direct quote from Dr. Wakefield himself to the independent grassroots outlet, “There can be very little doubt that vaccines can and do cause autism. In these children, the evidence for an adverse reaction involving brain injury following the MMR that progresses to an autism diagnosis is compelling. It’s now a question of the body count. The parents’ story was right all along. Governments must stop playing with words while children continue to be damaged. My hope is that recognition of the intestinal disease in these children will lead to the relief of their suffering. This is long, long overdue.”"

http://www.undergroundhealth.com/courts-quietly-confirm-mmr-vaccine-causes-autism/

http://www.inquisitr.com/881425/autism-mmr-vaccine-measles-courts/

http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/2013/06/21/new-published-study-verifies-andrew-wakefields-research-on-autism-again-mmr-vaccine-causes-autism/

• Like 3

"

Landmark rulings

In December 2012, two landmark decisions were announced that confirmed Dr. Wakefield’s original concern that there is a link between the MMR vaccine, autism and stomach disorders. The news went mostly unreported, but independent outlets like The Liberty Beacon finally began publishing the groundbreaking news.

The website wrote last month, ‘In a recently published December 13, 2012 vaccine court ruling, hundreds of thousands of dollars were awarded to Ryan Mojabi, whose parents described how “MMR vaccinations” caused a “severe and debilitating injury to his brain, diagnosed as Autism Spectrum Disorder (‘ASD’).”’

The Liberty Beacon went on to describe the second court ruling that month, as well as similar previous verdicts writing, ‘Later the same month, the government suffered a second major defeat when young Emily Moller from Houston won compensation following vaccine-related brain injury that, once again, involved MMR and resulted in autism. The cases follow similar successful petitions in the Italian and US courts (including Hannah Poling, Bailey Banks, Misty Hyatt, Kienan Freeman, Valentino Bocca, and Julia Grimes) in which the governments conceded or the court ruled that vaccines had caused brain injury. In turn, this injury led to an ASD diagnosis. MMR vaccine was the common denominator in these cases.’

The report echoes the exact same sentiment that our reader conveyed – Dr. Wakefield has had his career and reputation destroyed over the past 15 years, but has just been vindicated. The account reports, ‘While repeated studies from around the world confirmed Wakefield’s bowel disease in autistic children and his position that safety studies of the MMR are inadequate, Dr. Wakefield ’s career has been destroyed by false allegations. Despite this he continues to work tirelessly to help solve the autism catastrophe.’

The article from The Liberty Beacon closes with a direct quote from Dr. Wakefield himself to the independent grassroots outlet, “There can be very little doubt that vaccines can and do cause autism. In these children, the evidence for an adverse reaction involving brain injury following the MMR that progresses to an autism diagnosis is compelling. It’s now a question of the body count. The parents’ story was right all along. Governments must stop playing with words while children continue to be damaged. My hope is that recognition of the intestinal disease in these children will lead to the relief of their suffering. This is long, long overdue.”"

http://www.undergrou...-causes-autism/

http://www.inquisitr...measles-courts/

http://www.thelibert...-causes-autism/

There definitely needs to be more studies done on the link between autism and vaccines. I just don't understand why more studies aren't being done...This is a very serious issue...