Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coming Push to Give HPV Vaccines to Infants

Big Bad Voodoo

He hasn't lost anything. Just because you refuse to put up any form of debate doesn't mean you have "won". All it shows is that you can't prove your point and don't have the tact to handle it in a mature manner. You've shown this time and again on countless threads.

You dont want to know what you show again and again on countless threads. If I tell you I would be banned and you wouldnt recover yourself for weeks.

As I said I will soon put you on ignore list. Why?

Because to me you are not benfical to forum and me in any way.

All you do is personal attacks. About 60% of your posts. So Im sure Mods will notice that soon or later and that you will be banned or warned. Unless you change your manners.

And he lost debate.

1.On OP-which is important

2.On Peer review

3. On Sagan-just he is still not aware of it

4. On surpression also-since I posted link. And I will not be your tool because of your laziness.

Good life and good bye!

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo

You dont want to know what you show again and again on countless threads. If I tell you I would be banned and you wouldnt recover yourself for weeks.

All you do is personal attacks. About 60% of your posts. So Im sure Mods will notice that soon or later and that you will be banned or warned. Unless you change your manners.

And he lost debate.

2.On Peer review

4. On surpression also-since I posted link. And I will not be your tool because of your laziness.

Good life and good bye!

I'm clearly not going anywhere. The only person who has a problem with me is YOU. I state again, you haven't won anything since you have yet to post any evidence to back up your claims. You personal opinions on scientific matters, of which you admit to knowing next to nothing, don't count.

And he lost debate.

2.On Peer review

Good life and good bye!

1. I already have. Citing articles written by journalists who are biased towards homeopathy is not scientific evidence.

2. Peer review is still better than articles written by Joe schmo on a biased website.

3. You still clearly have not understood what Carl Sagan meant.

4. Science cannot be suppressed. Asking someone to read a book as your evidence is lazy. I asked for specifics.

SNIP

6. Learn to have a concise and meaningful debate.

7. Learn to back up your claims.

Place me on ignore if you wish. The point still stands. You aren't able to take scrutiny for your claims.

Edited by Lilly
removed comment

8. Learn to read then you will see evidence for claims.

9. We were having debate untill you start with insulting. That I will not tolerate.

Auf Wiedersehen! :st

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo

8. Learn to read then you will see evidence for claims.

9. We were having debate untill you start with insulting. That I will not tolerate.

Auf Wiedersehen! :st

In other words, you have nothing and as usual your claims turned out to be hot air from the depths of your rather vivid imagination.

Cheers,

Badeskov

In other words, you have nothing and as usual your claims turned out to be hot air from the depths of your rather vivid imagination.

Cheers,

Badeskov

You talking to me or to yourself?

Cheers,

Big Bad Voodoo

You talking to me or to yourself?

Cheers,

Big Bad Voodoo

Only you could ask such a question; I think the answer is pretty obvious to everyone else reading this.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I guess anyone could see that only you can wrote about imagination as something bad.

Without it you wouldnt survive a day!

Big Bad Voodoo

I guess anyone could see that only you can wrote about imagination as something bad.

Without it you wouldnt survive a day!

Big Bad Voodoo

Nothing wrong with imagination, but when it is running rampant like yours without any ties whatsoever to reality, it is bad.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Nothing wrong with imagination, but when it is running rampant like yours without any ties whatsoever to reality, it is bad.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Look after you failed to ignore issue. And denied it and surpressed it. You make personal attacks in order to discredit me!

Im sorry to inform you. You failed. Here. And you will in future, especially in conspiracy subforum!

One more thing, you dont have clue what you talking about imagination. Especially since you dont understand P of Psychology.

Sorry but again, your post seems like you talking to yourself since it doesnt have any ties with reality by any means.

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo

Ok, here it is again: Everyone is entitled to their own opinions...but not their own facts. Big Bad Voodoo your claims are your personal opinions, but being such does not (in any way, shape, form) make them factual. People are irritated over this, no one wants to be dictated to based only on someone else's personal opinion.

• Like 3

Really?

You see this is opinion what you wrote because you have NONE evidence.

Show me one thing which I didnt proove?

Please.

You cant. Because you choose side and you were not objective.

Are you seriously going to get into it with a Mod?

You cant. Because you choose side and you were not objective.

I was not involved in this thread discussion, ergo I did not "choose a side".

Now, several people are telling you (one of whom is a scientist) that your argument is not scientifically supported. It would be wise to listen to what others are telling you. It would be even more wise to listen to what I'm trying to tell you. You are entitled to your own opinions but you are not entitled to claim such as factual then become all upset when others try and tell you such claims aren't factual.

Are you seriously going to get into it with a Mod?

That would be a seriously bad idea.

I was not involved in this thread discussion, ergo I did not "choose a side".

Now, several people are telling you (one of whom is a scientist) that your argument is not scientifically supported. It would be wise to listen to what others are telling you. It would be even more wise to listen to what I'm trying to tell you. You are entitled to your own opinions but you are not entitled to claim such as factual then become all upset when others try and tell you such claims aren't factual.

Same as in court. You get law not justice. I will respect your desicion. But I dont agree with it. By any point.

I respect it because I respect UM and Im lawfull person. But message sent here is wrong. Thats all I have to say.

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo

UM rules:

6a. Compliance: You agree to co-operate with the requests of our site staff should you be asked to stop doing something that they deem to be disruptive, inappropriate or in violation of the terms of service.

• Like 3

In the case of vaccinations yes there has been false data that initially got through. Thankfully due to the process of peer review and further study we know this initial anti vaccination study was false. While for some this is seen as scientists suppressing the truth in reality it is simply the scientific process at work exposing false or inaccurate papers. There are far too many people in the world of science from varied backgrounds and countries for a conspiracy to work.

• Like 4