Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dolphin drops off a10lb cod on family boat

Still Waters

A family watching a dolphin from their boat were shocked when it dropped them off a cod supper for dinner.

The group were enjoying watching the mammal frolic in the water when it suddenly dived down and caught the cod before placing it near to Lucy Watkins, 14.

The dolphin then then resurfaced and began nudging the fish towards the stunned teenager.

http://www.dailymail...nner-Devon.html

• Like 2

I think that Dolphin wanted her to throw the fish back to eat, Could be recently released from a sanctuary or something

• Like 1

It beats me why Dolphins bother to interact with Humans,we treat them as another resource that we can exploit.

Edited by shaddow134

This made me smile!

Mabon.

• Like 2

It beats me why Dolphins bother to interact with Humans,we treat them as another resource that we can exploit.

Because they know instinctively the majority do not.

I think that Dolphin wanted her to throw the fish back to eat, Could be recently released from a sanctuary or something

I don't think so. From the article:

Lucy and her grandparents wondered whether they should pick up the fish in case the dolphin wanted it for tea.

But the dolphin then appeared seconds later with his own fish, this time a seabass, and began tucking in.

Edited by phantasia
  • Like 1

I don't think so. From the article:

Lucy and her grandparents wondered whether they should pick up the fish in case the dolphin wanted it for tea.

But the dolphin then appeared seconds later with his own fish, this time a seabass, and began tucking in.

Didn't see that, in that case maybe the dolphin is used to see people fishing, and thought the boat was a fisherman boat

I was that dolphin. I love to share. :passifier:

• Like 2

Didn't see that, in that case maybe the dolphin is used to see people fishing, and thought the boat was a fisherman boat

A fisherman boat?...... A kayak?

If you give him intelligence to discern a fisherman boat from a non-fisherman boat he surely would see that a kayak was not a fisherman boat.

Edited by EllJay