Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can they really give you fake memories?

kais_1

Can they really give you fake memories??

I am asking this question because over the past 3 to 5 years my head has been filled with memories of things I have never done, memories of spaceships, ufos and all sorts....I have memories that I have lived my life over countless times and memories to go with each life....I know what I have done and what I haven't done...so where are these memories coming from?

I did read on the news about two weeks ago that they can give mice false memories....so maybe that what they've done to me...but why?

am I a risk to society...? who would want to give me all these memories and why?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-23447600

Who are you referring to as they?

Who are you referring to as they?

I don't know, could be aliens, illuminate, freemasons, I have no idea really, but I do have memories of a space aduction

honestly, not to be a troll id get medical help first

• Like 1

What are the memories of? and are you waking up and you have memories or are you have dreams of some one elses memories?

honestly, not to be a troll id get medical help first

I don't need medical help, im asking about my memories, not drugs which the doc will give you

What are the memories of? and are you waking up and you have memories or are you have dreams of some one elses memories?

my memories are of a entire life time, of my own right up to death.....then back again, but with another set of new memories

can you give me a summary of your other life? and how did you die?

Edited by Armchair Educated
  • Like 1

can you give me a summary of your other life? and how did you die?

I recall loads....about me having crystals...being friends with entitys and ghosts....me being part of a experiment which was all about experiencing death, so they had me die over and over again, diff scenario each time

Typical delusions of grandeur. As seen many times on these kinds of forums.

• Like 3

Typical delusions of grandeur. As seen many times on these kinds of forums.

im still friends with the entitys...they still communicate with me

Just out of curiosity kais, how old are you?

General S. Patton also believed he had memories of himself living in other lives, sort of like reincarnation

• Like 1

General S. Patton also believed he had memories of himself living in other lives, sort of like reincarnation

yeah but i think hes stating its aliens

yeah but i think hes stating its aliens

Ah I see

Ah I see

so i say something medical

Or, as is always possible.

Lying

why would I lie for?

I have no reason to lie.....I have vivid memories of a spaceman coming to see me, he was a man with a small beard and he landed his ship in my mothers back garden a long time ago, in total darkness

Happy birthday, I think the stuff you're talking about isn't paranormal based.

But still, you deserve a happy birthday for being alive

• Like 1

why would I lie for?

I have no reason to lie.....I have vivid memories of a spaceman coming to see me, he was a man with a small beard and he landed his ship in my mothers back garden a long time ago, in total darkness

trolling. it IS the internet after all

bearded aliens? thats a first and im not being sarcastic now im interested in this

bearded aliens? thats a first and im not being sarcastic now im interested in this

all the aliens I met were human looking, they all had ships, I met both female and male type, my first encounter I think was with this bearded guy..

omg