Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Message from aliens - End of world in 2016

RocketSwitch625UK

I have never taken an end of the world prediction seriously, until now that is. This 2016 prediction/statement was first made in 2008 by a man claiming to be an Area 51 insider in the DVD documentary "Area 51: Alien Interview (Special Edition)". It has now been talked about in more detail in a video posted online by a man claiming to be a NASA scientist. It's funny how they both say that the information was given to the American government by aliens. Is this prediction just another hoax or should we all be scared s**tless? Watch both videos and judge for yourselves.

Area 51: The Alien Interview ["Victor" Interview, 11 Years Later]:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W_gsi9P0bk

Dr Sal's Warning - SCARY!!:

P.S. Dr. Sal is NOT the actor Frank Vidal, so please don't go posting silly comparison pics. Thanks.

I'll go with the most reasonable explanation: hoax.

I agree I'm just surprised it took this long to be made, the end-of-world nuts must be getting bored.

First video: despite stage lighting to silhouette him I can still clearly see his mouth isn't moving so..what?

Also lets start off our completely serious documentry with footage of a clearly plastic alien, that will certainly let everyone know how reputable they are.

Second video: first thing is first, who the hell talks like that? I understand he's Italian, but I've met plenty of Italians who can carry a conversation without dramatic pauses. I've seen better acting in film school student movies.

Second: bring in HARPA and immediately loose half your audience.

Also, putting down other conspiracy theories while desperatly trying to sell your own, because those guys where clearly crazy and didn't sit in front of a camera for a half hour (rehearsed) speech.

Lastly: If your trying to warn the world of impending disaster, why a YouTube video. You can not possibly pick a worse medium to delivet a message to the world, other than Fox News of course.

• Like 9

what is with video guy 2's nose ? ^ .. my god man!.. ever hear of tissues!?

• Like 7

This whole thing remind me something that occured before 12/12/12 in my country when people started posting these videos about "the sounds of the end of the world" saying that aliens or something was causing them.

It was debunked by the skeptic argentinean circle a few days later, but still very funny.

• Like 1

I also wonder why aliens would tell us that they're going to attack/invade. Wouldn't you want your enemy to be oblivious to your upcoming attack/invasion?

• Like 1

I also wonder why aliens would tell us that they're going to attack/invade. Wouldn't you want your enemy to be oblivious to your upcoming attack/invasion?

My guess? they like a challenge

• Like 3

Yes another end of the world to look forward too :tsu:

• Like 2

Lol I was about to say the same thing

• Like 1

Lol I was about to say the same thing

Blow that Buggie Man ! THats Gross ! :no:

• Like 1

I think that's cocaine.

• Like 1

2016? What a relief! Because apparently I missed the end of the world last year.

But on this go around, if some guy says that aliens said it... it must be true!

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2

I liked the interview. No attempts were made to sell me a book or anything of the sorts. Just saying the world will have to come together as one to fight the potential threat. I think we should do that either way.

• Like 1

Good grief! Another ridiculous claim with no basis in reality.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

Houston, we have a problem! If that second guy works for NASA then he sure isn't as a scientist ... More like the janitor. He's obviously an actor, way too much spazzy eye movement.

Apparently there's a debate on whether he's really an actor or not.

Apparently there's a debate on whether he's really an actor or not.

If there is a debate, then the issue is settled - scientists publish and can be found online. Alas...

Cheers,

Badeskov