Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Message from aliens - End of world in 2016

RocketSwitch625UK

Good heavens Rocket has finally come up with something interesting, sort of. Now then Rocket, now then....it can be helpfull to paste the content so I/we dont have to sit thru homemade movie slides etc Tho the actual clip of the broadcast is good....Im having a nice cup of tea and feeding my cat so will come back and play shortly

Transcript:

"The voice spoke slowly and deliberately, with a strange inward authority, calm, serene, never scolding. It said:

This is the voice of Gramaha, the Representative of the Asta (Ashtar in some texts) Galactic Command speaking to you".

For many years now you have seen us as lights in the skies. We speak to you now in peace and wisdom as we have done to your brothers and sisters all over this, your planet earth. We come to warn you of the destiny of your race and your worlds so that you may communicate to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid the disasters which threaten your worlds and the beings on our worlds around you.

This is in order that you may share in the great awakening, as the planet passes into the New Age of Aquarius. The new age can be a time of great peace and evolution for your race, but only if your rulers are made aware of the evil forces that can overshadow their judgments.

Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come again. For many years your scientists, governments and generals have not heeded our warnings; they have continued to experiment with the evil forces of what you call nuclear energy. Atomic bombs can destroy the earth and the beings of your sister worlds, in a moment.

The wastes from atomic power systems will poison your planet for many thousands of your years to come. We, who have followed the path of evolution for far longer than you, have long since realized this -- that atomic energy is always directed against life. It has no peaceful application. Its use, and research into its use, must be ceased at once, or you all risk destruction. All weapons of evil must be removed.

The time of conflict is now past and the race of which you are a part may proceed to the highest planes of evolution if you show yourselves worthy to do this.

You have but a short time to learn to live together in peace and goodwill. Small groups all over the planet are learning this, and exist to pass on the light of the dawning new age to you all. You are free to accept or reject their teachings, but only those who learn to live in peace will pass to the higher realms of spiritual evolution.

Hear now the voice of Gramaha, the representative of the Asta (Ashtar in some texts) Galactic Command speaking to you. Be aware also that there are many false prophets and guides operating on your world. They will suck your energy from you -- the energy you call money and will put it to evil ends giving you worthless dross in return.

Your inner divine self will protect you from this. You must learn to be sensitive to the voice within, that can tell you what is truth, and what is confusion, chaos and untruth. Learn to listen to the voice of truth which is within you, and you will lead yourselves on to the path of evolution.

This is our message to you our dear friends. We have watched you growing for many years as you too have watched our lights in your skies. You know that we are here, and that there are more beings on and around your earth than your scientists admit. We are deeply concerned about you and your path towards the light, and will do all we can to help you.

Have no fears, seek only to know yourselves and live in harmony with the ways of your planet earth. We of the Asta Galactic Command thank you for your attention. We are now leaving the planes of your existence.

May you be blessed by the supreme love and truth of the Cosmos.

Edited by seeder

Firstly, its a pretty fun hoax!!

And...Its GREAT to know aliens have a UK southern accent too. And use earthly concepts like "the age of aquarius" hehe...

So all in all, a typical mindset/hippy message from the 70's, with the new age movement, CND marches and campaigns for disarmament (I remember those days well being a younger lad), all the kind of thing that was being talked about in that time frame, heck there was even a chart song and theater play called "The age of Aquarius" (HAIR)

But, well heres where it always falls down. Aliens or whatever you want to call them, beings of light even, hijack a regional TV broadcast, which isnt very smart is it, if you have an important message for mankind youd think they'd hijack a national broadcast, or even better, an international broadcast. (For non UK readers, the uk had at least 4 TV regions, south, north, midlands, wales, not sure if the Scots had or have their own to be honest, if so we can say at least 5 TV regions

But no, lets just broadcast to the southeners. In their local accent (ish),

I like this bit - " For many years your scientists, governments and generals have not heeded our warnings"

OK great, so whats the point telling southeners then? Are they able to chnage the minds of the scientists, govts and generals? Not bloody likely!

Anyway, it was a fun hoax, heres the debunk:

At the time that particular TV transmitter at Hannington was unusual in that it was one that served a very large area but, unusually for such an important transmitter, it transmitted its signal by receiving and rebroadcasting signals from a transmitter at Rowridge on the Isle of Wight. Normally such important TV transmitters would have a direct cable feed from the studios. Relaying/rebroadcasting other transmitters in this way in the UK is usually reserved for small fill-in transmitters.

So why didn’t they hijack the picture too? Easy. The analogue TV picture signal was amplitude modulated (AM). The sound was frequency modulated (FM). It is relatively easy to completely override an FM signal with another signal that is only slightly stronger than the one you want to block (known as capture effect). To do the same with AM is much harder.

All these guys had to do was drive up to the Hannington transmitter (out in the middle of nowhere), switch on their little FM transmitter which is transmitting on the same frequency as the TV sound signal of Southern TV from Rowridge, and hey presto, their signal easily overrides the Rowridge TV sound signal and the Hannington transmitter relays the pirate signal all over the south of England!

These guys knew what they were doing – easy when you know how!

• Like 3

Firstly, its a pretty fun hoax!!

And...Its GREAT to know aliens have a UK southern accent too. And use earthly concepts like "the age of aquarius" hehe...

So all in all, a typical mindset/hippy message from the 70's, with the new age movement, CND marches and campaigns for disarmament (I remember those days well being a younger lad), all the kind of thing that was being talked about in that time frame, heck there was even a chart song and theater play called "The age of Aquarius" (HAIR)

But, well heres where it always falls down. Aliens or whatever you want to call them, beings of light even, hijack a regional TV broadcast, which isnt very smart is it, if you have an important message for mankind youd think they'd hijack a national broadcast, or even better, an international broadcast. (For non UK readers, the uk had at least 4 TV regions, south, north, midlands, wales, not sure if the Scots had or have their own to be honest, if so we can say at least 5 TV regions

But no, lets just broadcast to the southeners. In their local accent (ish),

I like this bit - " For many years your scientists, governments and generals have not heeded our warnings"

OK great, so whats the point telling southeners then? Are they able to chnage the minds of the scientists, govts and generals? Not bloody likely!

Anyway, it was a fun hoax, heres the debunk:

At the time that particular TV transmitter at Hannington was unusual in that it was one that served a very large area but, unusually for such an important transmitter, it transmitted its signal by receiving and rebroadcasting signals from a transmitter at Rowridge on the Isle of Wight. Normally such important TV transmitters would have a direct cable feed from the studios. Relaying/rebroadcasting other transmitters in this way in the UK is usually reserved for small fill-in transmitters.

So why didn’t they hijack the picture too? Easy. The analogue TV picture signal was amplitude modulated (AM). The sound was frequency modulated (FM). It is relatively easy to completely override an FM signal with another signal that is only slightly stronger than the one you want to block (known as capture effect). To do the same with AM is much harder.

All these guys had to do was drive up to the Hannington transmitter (out in the middle of nowhere), switch on their little FM transmitter which is transmitting on the same frequency as the TV sound signal of Southern TV from Rowridge, and hey presto, their signal easily overrides the Rowridge TV sound signal and the Hannington transmitter relays the pirate signal all over the south of England!

These guys knew what they were doing – easy when you know how!

From the Abovetopsecret forum:

http://www.abovetops...hread303779/pg3

reply posted on 28-10-2010 @ 01:55 PM by FireMoon

I gave a pretty full account of this curiosity in another thread on the subject. I was actually involved in an *investigation* into it to try and find out who was at the root of it all. I've had a look through my posts and can't find the original entry so i will surmise here..

The transmission was not some local event as is often claimed. It covered Kent Surrey Hampshire and parts of Berkshire as far North as reading , South West to Portsmouth and East right over to Dover.

The engineers at the transmission stations who had their signal hijacked were totally unaware their signal had been cut into, until they started receiving phone calls about it.

The Cosmic Cowboys... are a bunch of Erisians inspired by the writings of R A Wilson etc... The Police hate them because they don;t know who they are or even if they really exist. The signs of the Cowboys are now so widespread they have become, in many ways, virtually meaningless . A whole rake load of rip off merchant **dance clubs/djs etc* ripped the whole thing off in an attempt to seem *cool*. What started as a way of like minded people identifying each other became a sale able item emblazoned on a 1000 t shirts the wearers of which, probably don;t have clue what it signifies...The Cowboys didn't do it, in fact several of them were involved in and around the investigation into exactly who did it.. That might seem a contradiction in the light of what i earlier said about the group not existing. What i mean is, several people who the Police suspected were part of the Cowboys were involved in and around the investigation.

We were told from inside sources who would not be named for fear of losing their jobs that... "The idea that it was some students with a tv set in someone's bedroom that did it, is ridiculous. Whoever did it had access to some pretty sophisticated equipment and one hell of a power supply."

One engineer quoted us, maybe 6 flat bed trucks worth of batteries to generate enough power to send the signal so far if the perpetrators didn't have access to an industrial sized power supply. Remember here, this wans't one single transmitter cut into as some would have you believe. They took all the transmitters, South of the Thames, covering almost 4 whole counties. we are talking of an area well over 1500 square miles in size.

When we investigated we were told by the Police that. "The perpetrators had been caught and dealt with and they came from Hampshire". From memory, it was Rex Dutta via a contact, then searched through the whole of the criminal records for Hampshire dating back to the time of the transmission and there was absolutely NO trace of anyone being charged with any sort of offense that was commensurate with the one that took place.

A note here. Yes Rex is/was a bit out there, but he could be wholly focused on actual evidence and put aside his own personal beliefs. While I might not have agreed with him on many subjects within Ufology, he was a thoroughly decent bloke whose knowledge of the folklore of Ufology was/is encyclopedic.. let me further add, as "eccentric" as Rex might seem, the guy had contacts up the wazoo in some pretty high places. Several of those who spoke to us only did so because of Rex's input and I am talking about high ranking Police and people in broadcasting. Through Rex, the sort of people i met were nearly always the likes of Doctors, Lawyers and Scientists from various fields. Eccentric he might have been, however he undoubtedly had a definite *charm* and even those who thought him barking mad were, more often than not, entirely civil to him, to his face.

To the best of my knowledge the report that was compiled was never actually published. I believe this was mainly due to a schism which had rent the established filed of UFO investigation in Britain. Essentially it boiled down to a bun fight between the *nuts and bolts* people and the more *philosophical people*. Remember, this was before String and Membrane theory so to postulate *other realities* was tantamount to heresy for many people.

The report as far as i know, was heading in a direction of saying something along the following lines...

We can find no method by which this could have been hoaxed by someone outside of the broadcasting world itself unless, they were party to some pretty advanced equipment and understood how to use it. The stories of it being a prank are merely window dressing to hide the fact neither the broadcasting authorities or the police have the first real clue how it was done. Neither does there seem to be any evidence that this was some *test operation" by a country that might be deemed as unfriendly to the UK, to ascertain its' practicality for possible use in a future invasion scenario.

It therefore remains an unknown although, it could possibly have been our own secret services running to a test to see if it was feasible in order to put in place some sort of safeguard against it being done by outside sources. Remember, the staff at the transmission stations were totally unaware of the broadcast cutting in, I would guess this would be intrinsic to any test the intelligence services might run, for security and practical reasons. That is, they needed to know could it be done without the TV stations themselves being aware it was .

As pointed out elsewhere this was not an isolated incident. Brain Hayes, around the same time this incident scoured, during his chat show on LBC had exactly the same sort of message jam every phone line into the radio station.. I have heard the tape of it and it contains the same sort of message delivered in the same sort of stilted efx laden voice. In the LBC case, they cut to ads and music the moment it happened so the message was never heard by the public.

So a hoax?? Well yes probably, but a very very sophisticated one by people who really knew their stuff. It was made light of by the authorities to hide the fact they were, in private, absolutely bricking themselves about the incident.

So there you have it.

reply posted on 28-10-2010 @ 03:58 PM by FireMoon

I found an MP3 of the audio recording (there's a few of them knocking about on the web). To my knowledge, and that of just about everyone else that has an opinion, no recording of the picture exists; but all accounts of this incident state that it was only the sound that was affected and the picture stayed normal throughout

I actually saw the broadcast from a friend's flat on Clapham Common. My recollection is that the screen was just static. There might have some message in a typeface over the static but I am not sure about that, we were watching on and old Black and White set. Others might have just had the message over the normal picture. There is one piece of info worth remembering.

The message was cut into the ITV transmission. Now ITV had various franchises that came together for certain *big shows." In those days prgrammes such as The Sweeney were shown at the same time same day by every franchise. The National news was one of these shared programmes. That is, it was on at the same time on every regional station. Outside of that the various stations could have wildly differing content. Not only that, in many areas one could tune into your own channel and another nearby regions channel giving you a whopping great 4 channels of TV to choose from

Clapham Common was a case in point. One could watch the local TV channel Thames during the weekdays and LWT (London Weekend Television) at weekends or, tune into Southern TV broadcasts We were tuned into Thames/LWT and yet we saw the same broadcast it is claimed was only sent to Southern TV viewers. That means the *pranksters* were blocking not one, but two different frequencies with their message.

That gives us something which mapped out looks like this....

London Weekend TV (LWT).... the source of transmission for the whole of the UK during the National News programme..

LWT sends to Southern TV who rebroadcast to their own area on their own frequency, different to that of LWT's

So first question.... Let's surmise the pranksters hijacked the LWT signal..

In that case, as that signal as being sent to every home in England why wasn't it seen anywhere North of the river Thames?

Second Question... They cut into Southern TV's transmission only...

Then how did the message appear on people's TV sets who were tuned to LWT for the news not Southern TV, but only South of the River Thames?

It is that crucial point that, from memory, all technical staff were told to simply reply no comment to if they were asked by the media. It was the pranksters ability to do that very thing, block 2 transmissions on different frequencies, that the engineers told us, off the record, would require some serious equipment to do.

I hope that makes it a little clearer.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread901607/pg1

reply posted on 21-11-2012 @ 10:54 PM by FireMoon

Rex Dutta was a friend of mine and I have actually heard a cassette tape of the 71 broadcast. One of the LBC engineers managed to sneak one out to Rex after there was the usual, nothing to see here, lock down in the wake of the event.

I spoke to the engineer, my apologies I don't remember the guys name save, he had a shock of quite long curly hair and a wispy beard. He did give some extra details that are generally not known to the public. During the "broadcast" the DJ interviewing Rex tried to cut the "guy" off and simply couldn't, every phone line into LBC and the studio had the guy's voice on it and only returned to normal, post the guy's message being completed.

That is, Rex told me the DJ actually cut the guy's line off during the "message" and tried to answer other callers and was thwarted and that, the message, was at, no time, interrupted as it went out over the airwaves. That would suggest that, if it was a prank, then the prank emanated from within LBC itself. The engineer flatly denied that anyone within LBC had been responsible for it and that, the rest of the engineering staff were as mystified as he was, about how it was done.

Now, that of course doesn't mean it wasn't merely a prank however, if it was one, then it was a lot more sophisticated a prank than LBC let on in public. I believe the interviewer was Brain Hayes, who was one tough cookie on the radio phone ins. He had that mix of polite charm and steely wit that shredded those who dare cross him and he did not suffer fools gladly. The "broadcast" cheesed him off considerably as he assumed he was being pranked by his own engineers. The engineer from LBC as I have said, denied it altogether, saying the staff were powerless to stop the "voice". One thing stood out to me, given my own work, that was I thought the "voice" sounded like it had been treated with a "Harmoniser" the weird thing is, they didn't exist at the time the broadcast was made. The particular "effect" on the voice would have, in 1971, required some pretty serious equipment to have produced it. That does raise the spectre that it might have been the BBC radiophonic workshop pranking a "rival station". That is perfectly possible however, given the time passed, it does beg the question why on-one has ever owned up in public to say it was them that did it.

The again, the "effect" could have been just one of those "happy accidents" and a combination of processes inherent to the very staging of a prank. I simply can't say for sure and though a prank, does seem the most sensible and logical explanation, there is some genuine doubt as to how, who and more importantly, specifically why?

Rex was a fascinating character, effortlessly urbane and a very "calming presence". He use to run and Aquatic Shop on Blandford Street in the West End of London and his expertise with fish was second to none. If I remember rightly, he developed a treatment for "sick" fish that involved the use of low level electrical charges that was, at the time, viewed as something of a break through.

It also begs the question, given Rex knew the exact details of the show he was to appear on, did Rex organise it as a jape himself? It's certainly possible and yet, knowing him as I did, he wasn't really that sort of person. I can;t honestly say he had a vindictive side to him and for that matter, as urbane and relaxed as he was as a person, he did take the subject of UFOs seriously. The Rex I knew was every bit the gentleman and I personally, doubt he'd have hoaxed it without making it patently obvious in the aftermath and that it was done with a gentle humour in mind, not with malice.

I am afraid that, I cannot substantiate via documentary evidence, any of what I have posted as Rex was a personal friend and I guess, it's only in retrospect one realises how much someone took you into their "inner circle" and felt able to speak freely and at length about such subjects. Rex was the mature English gent to my 18 year old wildness and yet, he felt comfortable enough with me to take me into his confidence.

I can only wonder how many others have ever heard that tape, post the broadcast and how many have ever actually met and spoken to, his friend the engineer from LBC.

So there you have it, what might be a pretty unique insight into what happened that night direct as it were, related by 2 of the actual participants to me personally. I am happy to stand corrected on this point however, I do believe I might well be one of only a very select few to actually speak to both Rex any one the engineers on duty during the broadcast, without them being bound by company rules and under the auspices and aegis of the "company line" on what occurred that night.

Edited by RocketSwitch625UK

we have posts the likes of which even God has never seen

Edited by SkepticalB
  • Like 3

Good grief. Like the comment from Dune, though :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

Would you look at that, another doomsday prediction, and here I was just telling someone there's always a new one popping up for every other year. First it was Y2K, then it was june 5th, 2006, then it was some other bs spread by cultists claiming the rapture was coming, that it was Nostradamus predictions, then more rapture bs, then a "huge asteroid on a collision course that was just noticed" which had been monitored for the past I don't even remember how long ago. Now it's more nutjobs, this time claiming it's from... wait for it.... ALIENS! That's right folks, our latest doomsday prophecy is from being from outer space. It's false, just like the rest.

Ashtar Command?

http://en.wikipedia....restrial_being)

They seem a bit flaky to me.

No, I believe they're just as reputable as any of the Federation of Light.

No, I believe they're just as reputable as any of the Federation of Light.

Would you look at that, another doomsday prediction, and here I was just telling someone there's always a new one popping up for every other year. First it was Y2K, then it was june 5th, 2006, then it was some other bs spread by cultists claiming the rapture was coming, that it was Nostradamus predictions, then more rapture bs, then a "huge asteroid on a collision course that was just noticed" which had been monitored for the past I don't even remember how long ago. Now it's more nutjobs, this time claiming it's from... wait for it.... ALIENS! That's right folks, our latest doomsday prophecy is from being from outer space. It's false, just like the rest.

I thought I would put together my own video to show why I think there could be some truth behind the 2016 end of world prediction. I hope this helps.

Victor & Dr. Sal - The End Of The World 2016 - Two Important Messages?:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2QKuxfbnYg[/media]

Towards the end of last week I received a message via Facebook from a very well-known doctor of science. I had asked him to view my videos regarding the authenticity of the Alien Interview footage. This was his response:

"Thanks for the website video links Andrew. I have viewed them, and agree with your conclusions".

Towards the end of last week I received a message via Facebook from a very well-known doctor of science.

I

Appeal to authority much? Ok, I'll call...who is this "well known doctor of science"?

had asked him to view my videos regarding the authenticity of the Alien Interview footage. This was his response:

"Thanks for the website video links Andrew. I have viewed them, and agree with your conclusions".

Upon what overwhelming evidence does the doctor base his agreement?...or is it just his personal opinion?

I

Appeal to authority much? Ok, I'll call...who is this "well known doctor of science"?

Upon what overwhelming evidence does the doctor base his agreement?...or is it just his personal opinion?

I'm not naming names right now, but I'm hoping to reveal all in a magazine in the coming months. The special effects expert that I've mentioned in the past doesn't seem to care about people knowing he believes the Alien Interview footage is genuine and he's agreed to talk to a magazine about it. I can't say exactly when it will be but it should be some time in the next few months. My good friend Seeder had better be prepared for it. I've already bought a big bottle of tomato ketchup that I'm going to send him to eat his words with. I know he'll love it!

Sadly, two well known scientists has viewed this thread and your posts and called them cobblers.

Sadly, two well known scientists has viewed this thread and your posts and called them cobblers.

Are you trying to say that Seeder and Badeskov are scientists? In their dreams maybe.

Considering the interview took place in 2008, why didn't "Victor" just say he was referring to the Mayan's 2012 end of world prediction? When asked by Jeff Broadstreet if he was talking about the Mayan calendar he replied, "The Tzolkin calendar is another inaccurate representation of what we are talking about. The date 2012 is not accurate. The Mayan's considered themselves to be far better mathematicians than they actually were. In point of fact, the date is very close, but not 2012, NOT 2012, not within my lifetime, what's left of it, but certainly within yours. Let's just say that I wouldn't plan a 20th anniversary edition of this documentary."

HA!! another end of the world story, I am still kitted out and ready from the last one, I got nothing to worry about!! bring it on!

pd2847595.jpg

• Like 1

freetoroam - are you the person who bought all my baked beans ? If so, you left your tin-foil hat behind. Do you want me to send it somewhere ?

• Like 1

freetoroam - are you the person who bought all my baked beans ? If so, you left your tin-foil hat behind. Do you want me to send it somewhere ?

Aluminum is not good for the memory, you can keep the hat. :tu: Just try and remember it is a gift from me.

Okay, thanks. But I have a cupboard full of tin-hats, though I can't remember what they're for.

Oh dear, oh dear, when are those silly doomsday sayers going to shut up ?

I can predict with 100% certainty - come 2016 that doomsday-doctor will

run around with a very red face!

• 1 year later...

Oh dear, oh dear, another Doomsday prediction. Why aren't all those well meaning 'prophets of doom' not getting tired of their utterly useless scare mongering - which by the way have been coming and going since we jumped out of the trees!

And yet we are still here ! Just as we will be here in 2017 - after we have miraculously survived the 2016 prophesied End of the world ! And unbelievably - even without the help of aliens ! ! !

So, I predict with 100% certainty - that in 2017 we will all be still here !