Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Replacing Assad national security threat

Farmer77

Well, the regime change in Iraq worked. I mean, Saddam is out of power, the insurgency has been crushed, there are no more suicide bombers, ethnic cleansing or anything like that, The Iraqi's are living in relative peace and prosperity. Why wouldn't it work in Syria?

And I'm being sarcastic btw.

Best to leave Assad in power rather than have secular groups committing ethnic cleansing (IE murder) and further destroying Syria.

I don't recall seeing or even hearing of atrocities committed in Syria before the terrorist (IE Rebels) wanted control.

• Like 2

Well, the regime change in Iraq worked. I mean, Saddam is out of power, the insurgency has been crushed, there are no more suicide bombers, ethnic cleansing or anything like that, The Iraqi's are living in relative peace and prosperity. Why wouldn't it work in Syria?

Best to leave Assad in power rather than have secular groups committing ethnic cleansing (IE murder) and further destroying Syria.

I don't recall seeing or even hearing of atrocities committed in Syria before the terrorist (IE Rebels) wanted control.

The ones committing atrocities and massacres aren't secular groups.

"Al-Qaeda replacing Assad is the biggest threat to US security - CIA deputy director"

Took them nearly two years to work this out. Einstein would be in awe of their mental faculties....

Iraq..The Sunni's and Shia's are still aggro,and there is still bombs going off in market places,only its 3rd page news now,Assad is like Saddam was,step out of line and you disappear,but if the rebels do gain power they will still fight each other to see who is top dog.This situation is going to go on for years,with no winner in the end.The women and kids are the losers.
  • Like 2

According to statements made by the Chief of US Pacific forces, Admiral Samuel J. Locklear, on March 9, 2013, melting snow is the biggest threat to our national security.

The "top threat" changes like the wind, or perhaps it depends on how much snow is leaking, compared to how much of it is melting.

I guess whatever floats your boat.

I think snow leaks and snow melt have collided in the worst possible way.

After all, what are the odds that the largest tornado in recorded history would look like a smile, and precede by only a handful of days, the announcement of the largest breech in U.S. national security?

Someone once told me that I was a handful, but then I placed my hand on the earth, and took a picture that only the NSA could initially see, declaring who the real enemy, is.

Judging from the historic tracks recorded over the past half a century, it's mighty hard to find a tornado swath that looks like Big Daddy's, especially in that top 1%(rated EF4-EF5) of all of them.

Big Daddy and Mother Earth make quite a pair, and the Admiral ... he's your prophet.

9461207015_93eee4f7a7_o.jpg

9461216393_8db3e4fd08_o.jpg

"Al-Qaeda replacing Assad is the biggest threat to US security - CIA deputy director"

Spot on. And now somebody explain to me why Obama seems hell-bent on doing exactly that.

This totally misguided and dangerous current US policy should be screaming over the headlines of all major papers.

Spot on. And now somebody explain to me why Obama seems hell-bent on doing exactly that.

This totally misguided and dangerous current US policy should be screaming over the headlines of all major papers.

How high do you rate Truth and Facts when written by a bunch of (got to meet a deadline) Journalists .

• 2 weeks later...

Debkafile (a usually pretty spot-on Israeli intelligence site) reports that the US has completed a military operations center in Damascus and Obama will declare a partial "no fly zone" over Syria within the next 2 weeks.

If that is true (and chances are it is), that means he is now stepping into it.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid....

don´t know what else to say.

Why is the outcry against this lunacy???

• Like 1