Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO over pool, caught on survelilance cam

seeder

Ok I followed a few links re Saru's post of the New Zealand man who saw the car shaped ufo

and found this story, a UFO/lights hovered for 30 minutes, over a pool

Remarkable Surveillance Video from Naples Florida

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

This video is almost certainly authentic. It shows a disk appearing, then a series of events that appear to involve some sort of electrical plasma over a swimming pool. It's taken with a surveillance camera. Your Out There editor considers this one of the most unusual UFO videos ever recorded. If it isn't a hoax, and nothing would surprise me, then we are looking at an event involving very advanced technology.

Read the original source: http://www.unknownco...a#ixzz2bPIEAhzf

MUFON are involved and dont think its been hoaxed

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIsanHSS_FM[/media]

I have a hard time seeing a disk tho, but my pc is being a jerk and buffering vids constantly today

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

I just managed to watch it fully and clearly on another pc, so yes, at the beginning if the vid the 'whatever it is' - is vaguely round or disk shaped as they say...

But Im none the wiser. If someone 'saw' it in real time on the cam, why not just pop outside and have a real look?

• Like 2

I don't see a solid disc either. It appears to be see-through and changes shape quickly. I find it mind boggling that extraterrestrial life would make the journey here and then spend their time sampling swimming pool water.

• Like 4

I agree seeder. She watched it for 30 minutes on a B&W security camera but didn't get up to go check and see what it was? Kind of odd.

Edited by phantasia
  • Like 1

I don't see a solid disc either. It appears to be see-through and changes shape quickly. I find it mind boggling that extraterrestrial life would make the journey here and then spend their time sampling swimming pool water.

Tell me about it! :lol:

Although I must say, I was filming once, from a holiday resort balcony at night, zooming out to the lights of ships in the sea etc, and the people below me were smoking on their balcony, which didn't bother me at all. On playback tho, the smoke from below did make some interesting and weird effects on my movie, some ghostly shapes seemingly swirling in front of the cam...

I agree seeder. She watched it for 30 minutes on a B&W security camera but didn't get up to go check and see what it was? Kind of odd.

Yeh and considering she is 'security' too....

I see only background lights disturbed by water droplets on protective cover (windy, plus rain/drizzle (?)).

• Like 5

I see only background lights disturbed by water droplets on protective cover (windy, plus rain/drizzle (?)).

Yeh light haze or similar is a possibility, and we are very disadvantaged in terms of quality - as we are watching a security cam vid, not always known for HD quality, which is then replayed on the TV news, then compressed for youtube :no:

if have no clue what that is, but it doesn't appear to be the good ol' bug on the lense...you can see that it is actually further away, by the pool. Maybe some cool kids playing with a tesla coil?

Yeh light haze or similar is a possibility, and we are very disadvantaged in terms of quality - as we are watching a security cam vid, not always known for HD quality, which is then replayed on the TV news, then compressed for youtube :no:

I don't think HD would help here, either: you'd see the same blobs...

Edit: here is security camera footage in rain and wind

Note how car image being disturbed. Substitute car with light sources at night, and you will get "UFO".

Edited by bmk1245
  • Like 1

I don't see a disc anywhere in that blurry video. Hard to tell what it is but I'm betting there is a completely natural explanation that does not involve aliens or UFOs.

• Like 3

Remarkable Surveillance Video from Naples Florida

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Read the original source: http://www.unknownco...a#ixzz2bPIEAhzf

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIsanHSS_FM[/media]

At time=53 secs I see a huge luminous right-hand bat-like wing which is held high above the luminous body. It's an odd image due to the strange effect of the bioluminesence and the inability of the camera to work with this kind of light imo. It's closer to a mystery flying being survivor of Antarctica than an E.T. It probably got fooled by it's own reflection or that of the moon.

The shape is reminiscent of the Spring-heeled Jack image of rib-wing extensions imv. "Several reports mention that he could breathe out blue and white flames" is stated in Wikipedia.

Jack6.jpg

Edited by NatureBoff

Here you go, found some stills, well its does seem very strange seeing it in still form like this

Before anything was seen

2707133_G.jpg

then it starts

2707135_G.jpg

2707136_G.jpg

2707137_G.jpg

2707138_G.jpg

At time=53 secs I see a huge luminous right-hand bat-like wing which is held high above the luminous body. It's an odd image due to the strange effect of the bioluminesence and the inability of the camera to work with this kind of light imo. It's closer to a mystery flying being survivor of Antarctica than an E.T. It probably got fooled by it's own reflection or that of the moon.

The shape is reminiscent of the Spring-heeled Jack image of rib-wing extensions imv. "Several reports mention that he could breathe out blue and white flames" is stated in Wikipedia.

Jack6.jpg

DO NOT derail yet another thread. And no, it does not belong in the 2-legged dogman data base. :rolleyes:

Edited by phantasia
  • Like 2

Here you go, found some stills, well its does seem very strange seeing it in still form like this

Before anything was seen

2707133_G.jpg

then it starts

2707135_G.jpg

2707136_G.jpg

2707137_G.jpg

2707138_G.jpg

I think the 3rd and 4th images are interesting, image 3 looks at first like a plastic cover had blown off the pool, but the following dont look anything like a cover. Hmmm

Edited by seeder

am i getting this wrong or does that luminous shape cast a shadow on the water surface?

am i getting this wrong or does that luminous shape cast a shadow on the water surface?

which image exactly pls?

It looks very much like water somewhere on the camera lens or housing distorting the light.

Edit: Typo.

Edited by Timonthy
  • Like 2

It looks very much like water somewhere on the camera lens or housing distorting the light.

Edit: Typo.

In the vid or stills? Or both?

2707137_G.jpg

I literally had a butterfly land on my window last night with the same profile, once it landed and folded its wings up, looked just the same, I would not be surprised if that was a insect. The first part of the video does look like an insect that is close to the camera. At any rate, the video is not clear, no one bothered to go out an have a look, or maybe they did, but thought it better to say nothing about finding nothing and decided it was better to get media attention instead. Nothing like free advertising.

Edited by Razer
  • Like 1

So water drops on camera distorting light sources = fire breathing bat-winged cryptid from Antarctica. Christ on a bike, I couldn't make that up if I tried. That's the most hilariously insane thing I've heard in ages. Since the idea of the dark gravity right-handed clockwise particle gaze of wyverns causing bee colony collapses anyway.

I've seen those spiky edged blobs when blinking my eyes when I've been caught in the rain because of water drops on my eyelashes.

• Like 2

It's water on the lens. You can see that it was windy the night the video was shot, and I'm assuming it was at least drizzling. Water got on the lens and the wind was blowing the droplet(s) around the lens and the "UFO" began to disappear because the water was drying up.

• Like 2

which image exactly pls?

uhm, all of them...all the black and white ones you posted. My Monitor here is really really bad, but it totally looks like that whatever is over the pool is REALLY over the pool because it casts a shadow.

(off topic: hahaha,you linked to taus little mars oasis??)

• Like 1