Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

‘Telekinesis’ cited as possible cause of

Still Waters

The suspicious suicides of four engineers working at the Turkish corporation ASELSAN could have been caused by telekinesis, according to a report by the Turkish Prime Ministry Inspection Board.

http://www.hurriyetd...1&NewsCatID=341

Yes I saw a similar discussion topic about this at another group.

My sense is there promoting fears about these things serves some non-factual agenda.

John

• Like 2

Telekinesis recently made the news after journalist Yiğit Bulut claimed that certain powers were trying to kill Turkish Prime Minister Erdoğan through telekinesis. Weeks after his teories, Bulut was named a chief consultant for Erdoğan.

Really??

jackiechan_zps5a29dfa1.jpg

I think telekinesis is too strong of a word. For example, I would assume that it is now impossible to prove it, even if it did occur.

Why they would include it in the list of possible causes is beyond me.

Perhaps they meant electromagnetic influence, which at high enough levels can disrupt human thinking. Though I've never heard of such exposure leading to a suicide mentality.

However, I could be wrong, as I know for a personal fact that certain antidepresants given to me had odd side-effects of both suicidal and homocidal thoughts. I was taken off both immediately.

Microwaves in particular can be quite harmful and disruptive of normal thinking. And DEW(Directed Energy Weapons) using microwaves do exist, and have for a long time(though mostly for spying purposes)

OK, I'm starting to get off-track here, so I'll leave it at that.

• Like 2

Yiğit Bulut is your typical hardcore CT. I mean at least turbonium level CT.

Actually most of the Islamist AKP government in Turkey are like that.

So I would suggest treating any information coming from any Turkish government institution the same way as you would treat an hardcore CT source.

Edited by Eluus

Blaming telekinetics, because witches are no longer in vogue.

• Like 3

Maybe from eating too much "Turkish delight" candy, hear it's nasty!

Electro-magnetic waves under a controlled environment might just be able to interfere with a persons thought processes.. but telekinesis, killing or controlling a individual over long distances.. don't think so..

mind power or brain control.....either way..it exists for milleniums.....and no , they wont prove it to humans....not even if you d like it to be proven....its not worth it. We have to acknowledge that there are some mind and technologies that are NOT worth showing to the world , yet.