Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost hunt at Gretna's Blacksmiths Shop

Brian Topp

Staff at the world-famous marriage centre say they have seen a mysterious grey figure appearing out of nowhere, books flying off shelves and have heard unexplained footsteps in the building, which aptly has the address Headless Hill.

Ghost-hunters have experienced a drop in temperature and a “strong presence” in rooms which adjoin the building which has witnessed countless runaway weddings from young couples taking advantage of Scotland’s lenient marriage laws.

Now Dumfries and Galloway paranormal team Mostly Ghostly Investigations is to spend a night inside the attraction’s Wee Big Shop and its adjoining restaurant on August 16.

http://www.newsandst...-shop-1.1076016

Edited by Still Waters
Reduced amount of copied text & added source link
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So the 'investigators' can catch the feel of a 'precsence' and a temperature drop but no video of the flying books. As per usual.

• Like 1

I didn't know that Gretna Green was supposed to be haunted, I have some videos I took when I went there without realising it was haunted. I will have a look later if I can find them and will tell you if I find anything.

I didn't know that Gretna Green was supposed to be haunted, I have some videos I took when I went there without realising it was haunted. I will have a look later if I can find them and will tell you if I find anything.