Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Angel" Priest Appears

Vincennes

the angel is located in your heart, and thats it

I love these kind of stories. I look forward to the "rational" explanations.

as do i, i hope the op will keep us posted

WOW that's weird, maybe there is no rational explanation, Just a thought

maybe not

Maybe it was 'divine' in nature. But what was the agenda? Probably to keep us in a certain mindset? A form of manipulation?

• Like 1

Maybe it was 'divine' in nature. But what was the agenda? Probably to keep us in a certain mindset? A form of manipulation?

whaa? It was staged by the Government, possibly by means of HAARP, you mean?

The most fascinating part of this story is that there are "first responder" witnesses. Usually, pretty reliable type people who turned to thank him and he's gone and not in any of the pictures.

They said that the priest had oil and anointed her. I want to ask them so badly, so did any of you check her forehead? Is there oil there? Typically oil used for anointing like that is a heavy type oil. It doesn't wipe off

easily. I wonder ~~~

• Like 1

The most fascinating part of this story is that there are "first responder" witnesses. Usually, pretty reliable type people who turned to thank him and he's gone and not in any of the pictures.

They said that the priest had oil and anointed her. I want to ask them so badly, so did any of you check her forehead? Is there oil there? Typically oil used for anointing like that is a heavy type oil. It doesn't wipe off

easily. I wonder ~~~

it is intrigueing

Probably an mmo game master. Ha.

And as an ex Catholic I can tell you that the oil is very fragrant. It's hard to miss.

Well here's one:

The article mentions "bystanders" - perhaps one of them was this priest. He simply avoided being in any of the photographs and stepped forward when he felt his services were needed. He then took his leave when the girl was extricated from the wreck. From the article, it seems that a good deal of time could have gone by before the rescue workers decided to find and thank him.

post-106978-0-40295200-1376071328_thumb.

Well here's one:

The article mentions "bystanders" - perhaps one of them was this priest. He simply avoided being in any of the photographs and stepped forward when he felt his services were needed. He then took his leave when the girl was extricated from the wreck. From the article, it seems that a good deal of time could have gone by before the rescue workers decided to find and thank him.

The article also mentions the road had been blocked off for about 2 miles and, looking back on the situation, the responders couldn't understand how the priest would just "happen" to be there...How did he get there was their question.

Probably an mmo game master. Ha.

And as an ex Catholic I can tell you that the oil is very fragrant. It's hard to miss.

Ex-Catholic here too and I don't remember a fragrance to the oil. I'm not being critical of your response, just trying to remember. What type of fragrance? All I can bring back is just as I said, it was hard to get off. You weren't supposed to touch it and it was not an oil that was absorbed, so it was just "heavy." Not something that would wipe of my casual sheet transfer. Do you agree?

Well here's one:

it says it was miles from anywhere and the road was closed off. And he managed to avoid being in any of the photos because he didn't want publicity, I suppose (by ducking behind the cars or telegraph poles or something, perhaps, every time someone took a photograph).

Occam's Razor needs putting in a pyramid to sharpen it a bit, perhaps.

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh

I'm siding w/ the theory he was just a guy passing through and happened upon the accident.

if threes a divine anything in here i'd guess it would be the priest was nearby to give the girl comfort.

I mean, it's great this guy left and didnt take some credit for doing his priestly thing. But i don't think it was an angel

I'm siding w/ the theory he was just a guy passing through and happened upon the accident.

if threes a divine anything in here i'd guess it would be the priest was nearby to give the girl comfort.

I mean, it's great this guy left and didnt take some credit for doing his priestly thing. But i don't think it was an angel

most serious priests dont like the credit, they are here to comfort people and teach faith so i could see him just walking off afterwards

most serious priests dont like the credit, they are here to comfort people and teach faith so i could see him just walking off afterwards

I agree. So he just walked back the two miles it took for him to get there?

Or got in his car and drove off while everyone was watching something else going on.

i agree, im not saying its supernatural or not just saying all logical must be ruled out first

it says it was miles from anywhere and the road was closed off. And he managed to avoid being in any of the photos because he didn't want publicity, I suppose (by ducking behind the cars or telegraph poles or something, perhaps, every time someone took a photograph).

Occam's Razor needs putting in a pyramid to sharpen it a bit, perhaps.

The article states there were bystanders.

I'm not implying that he purposfully avoided being in the photos, just that he didn't happen to appear in any - certainly not unheard of.

The point being, rational explanations abound and there is really no need to jump to the supernatural.

• Like 1

The article states there were bystanders.

I'm not implying that he purposfully avoided being in the photos, just that he didn't happen to appear in any - certainly not unheard of.

The point being, rational explanations abound and there is really no need to jump to the supernatural.

agreed

Then there's the point that if this were a "guardian angel" or somehow God interveined and saved this girl's life, then why did they even allow one of their faithful servents to be injured in the first place? Frankly, if I were going to devote myself to someone and worship them with all my being, then how about watching my back on occasion?

As far as I'm concerned, any God that allows such a horrific injury and then intervenes to save his follower from said injury is nothing more than an evil dick.

• Like 1

Then there's the point that if this were a "guardian angel" or somehow God interveined and saved this girl's life, then why did they even allow one of their faithful servents to be injured in the first place? Frankly, if I were going to devote myself to someone and worship them with all my being, then how about watching my back on occasion?

As far as I'm concerned, any God that allows such a horrific injury and then intervenes to save his follower from said injury is nothing more than an evil dick.

or a kid with a magnifying glass and an ant hill...