Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hitler

LibGeek

I watched on MysteryQuest last night that his body was never found, just some teeth.

There are theories that he had plastic surgery, a body double (which he know doubt had several, and one of those were killed, or even because a woman and moved to South America.

I think most likely, he had quite a few facial surgeries and moved out of Europe.

• Like 2

I've seen that as well....

But, even if he did ​​survive (not saying he couldn't have survived, it's quite possible) and went to, say South America, he was in the last stages of Parkinson's Disease, and he wouldn't have lived fairly long....

BTW, Welcome to UM! :)

• Like 1

I've seen that as well....

But, even if he did ​​survive (not saying he couldn't have survived, it's quite possible) and went to, say South America, he was in the last stages of Parkinson's Disease, and he wouldn't have lived fairly long....

BTW, Welcome to UM! :)

Soviet archives had harbored a bullet-pierced skullcap and a jawbone, both identified as Hitler's, when the archives were opened to the West after 1991. I don't know how they were allegedly linked to Hitler, as there was no crossmatch for DNA testing even if any could be extracted. But combat reports from the grounds of the Reichstag, where Hitler's body was ostensibly burned, described the recovery of the remains, if Stalin-era reporting is to be trusted. . .

And, welcome aboard!

• Like 4

I've heard all they have is dental records and both of those are questionable at best. I'm reluctant to believe that his lackeys wouldn't cover him to get out and Stalin wouldn't put out anything he wanted to the public.

The Nazis, considering the era, were extraordinarily advanced. They could have easily performed any sort of operation Hitler requested.

My inner skeptic just isn't buying his death.

Granted the man had serious mental issues, but I doubt he was suicidal. My guess is he ditched his wife to save himself the risk of her exposing them and hit the road. He had nothing to lose by that point. He was on the losing side of the battle and a lot of people were after him. I think he took his ideals to another county in hopes of planting the seeds elsewhere.

And thanks for the welcome. :yes:

• Like 2

Soviet archives had harbored a bullet-pierced skullcap and a jawbone, both identified as Hitler's, when the archives were opened to the West after 1991. I don't know how they were allegedly linked to Hitler, as there was no crossmatch for DNA testing even if any could be extracted. But combat reports from the grounds of the Reichstag, where Hitler's body was ostensibly burned, described the recovery of the remains, if Stalin-era reporting is to be trusted. . .

And, welcome aboard!

I thought they proved the skull cap was Eva Braun's...do not have a source, just something I stumbled across at some point in time...the teeth, They say there was dental records, but that could also be falsified. I agree...with no direct DNA to compare it to, how would you know it was his? I guess they could exhume is parents or Grandparents...if they know where they were buried.

By the way, Hitler was 56 when he and Braun committed suicide in 1945. Even if he did manage to sneak away, he would be...124 this year.. i don't think he'd be doing to many speeches and rallies these days.

By the way....nice to meet you LibGeek

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 1

I thought they proved the skull cap was Eva Braun's...do not have a source, just something I stumbled across at some point in time...the teeth, They say there was dental records, but that could also be falsified. I agree...with no direct DNA to compare it to, how would you know it was his? I guess they could exhume is parents or Grandparents...if they know where they were buried.

By the way, Hitler was 56 when he and Braun committed suicide in 1945. Even if he did manage to sneak away, he would be...124 this year.. i don't think he'd be doing to many speeches and rallies these days.

By the way....nice to meet you LibGeek

Oh, I didn't mean that he'd still be alive. Just that he didn't die the way and time that's been recorded. I don't think even the Nazis were that advanced.

And nice to meet you too. :)

• Like 1

A lot of high ranking Nazis escaped to South America. There was one, Martin Bohrmann who faked his death and escaped to South America. I think he died there not long after that of stomach cancer. Him and Hitler were close. They did a good Mystery quest episode of Nazis escaping to South America called Rise of the Fourth Reich. It can be seen on Youtube. It's really a good episode...

I think most likely, he had quite a few facial surgeries and moved out of Europe.

As conspiracy theories go I rank this one only slightly above the 9/11 troothers, aka close to the bottom of the barrel.

Without getting involved teeth, skull bones and whever juicy little snippest have come up, it does pass the basic smell test. I.e. it makes no sense at all.

I always thought that the nazis who are un-accounted for had all escaped not to South America, but North America, where them, their children and grandchildren have been very active in politics and other public areas, or so it seems. Far fetched? well SS-Sturmbannfuhrer Von Braun and his kameraden may have been "in your face", but perhaps there were many others. Maybe some name changes like Busche to, well we know. Or application of boot polish and a name based on their father's old rank, some began with the word Ober, easy to see what that may have been changed to.... :D

Edited by Tutankhaten-pasheri
  • Like 3

I always thought that the nazis who are un-accounted for had all escaped not to South America, but North America, where them, their children and grandchildren have been very active in politics and other public areas, or so it seems. Far fetched? well SS-Sturmbannfuhrer Von Braun

Von Braun was neither SS nor an Obersturmbannführer, where do pull stuff like that from???

Von Braun was neither SS nor an Obersturmbannführer, where do pull stuff like that from???

Reality... And you, like a few others on this forum, need to get a sense of humor.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun#Membership_in_the_Allgemeine_SS

• Like 1

I always thought that the nazis who are un-accounted for had all escaped not to South America, but North America, where them, their children and grandchildren have been very active in politics and other public areas, or so it seems. Far fetched? well SS-Sturmbannfuhrer Von Braun and his kameraden may have been "in your face", but perhaps there were many others. Maybe some name changes like Busche to, well we know. Or application of boot polish and a name based on their father's old rank, some began with the word Ober, easy to see what that may have been changed to.... :D

I think it was labeled "Operation Ratline." It was the organized post-WW II clandestine importation of Nazis into the US by the OSS (Office of Strategic Services, predecessor to the CIA), where they were put to work in the burgeoning military industrial complex. This is another shameful chapter in the history of the USA. Of course the justification was, "If we don't get them, the Soviets will." Some who had lesser skills procured jobs in silly TV sit-coms about German POW camps, cheap horror movies requiring indefinite 'mad scientist' accents, or in the marching-and-tuba-playing field.

• Like 1

I think it was labeled "Operation Ratline." It was the organized post-WW II clandestine importation of Nazis into the US by the OSS (Office of Strategic Services, predecessor to the CIA), where they were put to work in the burgeoning military industrial complex. This is another shameful chapter in the history of the USA. Of course the justification was, "If we don't get them, the Soviets will." Some who had lesser skills procured jobs in silly TV sit-coms about German POW camps, cheap horror movies requiring indefinite 'mad scientist' accents, or in the marching-and-tuba-playing field.

Certainly the right name "ratline". I only heard of "Odessa" before

• Like 1

Certainly the right name "ratline". I only heard of "Odessa" before

I think that ODESSA was the acronym for the internal Nazi organization that hustled miscreants out of the country, westwards, approximately 1944-46; "ratline" was the CIA 'codename' for the receiving end in the US. I think it's only coincidence that it corresponds to the city of Odessa in the Ukraine.

• Like 1

There was another operation called Operation Paperclip: http://en.wikipedia....ation_Paperclip

But that one was mostly for Nazi Scientists, Doctors, etc.

And behind the "etc" may be a huge can of worms :)

• Like 1

I think that ODESSA was the acronym for the internal Nazi organization that hustled miscreants out of the country, westwards, approximately 1944-46; "ratline" was the CIA 'codename' for the receiving end in the US. I think it's only coincidence that it corresponds to the city of Odessa in the Ukraine.

You right. I always accepted it as a codename plucked from the air, but I found this on wiki, never even bothered to look before. Organisation der ehemaligen SS-Angehörigen,

• Like 2

And behind the "etc" may be a huge can of worms :)

True...

There was a documentary I watched on TopDocumentaryFilms.com called Code Name: Artichoke: http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/code-name-artichoke/

It details the mysterious death of Frank Olsen, who was very high up and involved in biological weapons and anthrax. One thing mentioned in the film is about how the US helped Nazi Scientists and Biochemists and how they worked for the US developing all different types of drugs, and chemicals and how they used certain techniques at a place called Camp King.

• 2 months later...

I believe the last time I saw ole schikklegruber he was in hell with little Nikkie's old man waiting for his hourly pineapple injection. I hope he's still there.

That skull the Russians had turned out to be be a women's skull.

Hilter had 5 body doubles one was killed by the Russians and they though it was really hitler but it was not.

I think he got out alive and went to South America

Hitler did have a lot of Powerful friends in high places... i'd be surprised if he didn't get out of Germany.

I think it'd make sense.

The cause he'd given his life to, the ideals he promoted, all soundly beaten on a worldwide scale?

Add to that he wasn't exactly the picture of mental health and it doesn't seem that out of left field.

• Like 1