Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Discovery Of a Duck And Lizard On Mars

seeder

:lol: OMG! Someone has upped a vid of their latest 'findings' on Mars, and they found a Duck. (amongst other things)

OK well, at least its different. I just love thinking about the people who sit there for hours trawling thru rocky and deserted landscapes, and find all kinds of animals and whotsits in general. Then they compile them into a vid...

Mind you a Duck would kinda make sense, as Tau Ceti also recently discovered a lush blue and green watery oasis surrounded by vegetation on Mars.... so yeh, why not Ducks too? :w00t:

[media=]

[/media]

Edited by seeder
  • Like 4

As long as it isn't spiders.

Ecch! "Spiders from Mars"

• Like 5

I'm impressed by the duck but saddened that it's out of water. Unless of course....

• Like 3

They laughed at Richard Hoagland, but who's laughing now?

about what exactly?

I'm sorry but a duck? A duck surviving without water and vegetation? That is what made me laugh so hard!

And Hoagland...are you talking about the face on Mars?

• Like 1

If life on Mars is identical to Earth I'd say its evidence that not only God exists, but he's also a great troll, haha!

I can't let this thread continue any longer without saying at least a few words in respect.

You came to our forum just 2 years in the past, to shake the foundation of who we are and what we thought we knew. For this, we will always remember. In memoriam, Birdman:

gallery_109438_16_6955.jpg

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=213870

...this "Birdman" does settle it for me, relative to whether there is other intelligent life outside planet Earth. Absolutely yes!

^_^

Edited by _Only
  • Like 3

about what exactly?

You must have found something to laugh at, surely.

we knew about Ducks in space years ago, we even made cartoons about them.

duck_dogers_4840.jpg

• Like 3

is bigfoot the next to show up? :tu:

NASA_CONSPIRACY_MARS_ROVER_CURIOSITY_DESTROYED_LEAKED_VIDEO_EVIDENCE.jpg

• Like 3

Sorry, but anyone with a brain can see that this is a yeti, not bigfoot.

GEEZ! Get your facts straight befotre posting. You make us look like idiots!

Harte

• Like 6

I can't let this thread continue any longer without saying at least a few words in respect.

You came to our forum just 2 years in the past, to shake the foundation of who we are and what we thought we knew. For this, we will always remember. In memoriam, Birdman:

gallery_109438_16_6955.jpg

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=213870

^_^

I miss rdunk. He kept accusing me of deliberately misleading him and trying to "pull the wool over his eyes" when I tried explaining how image zooming worked. But that just added to his enjoyable craziness.

The things he "found" on Mars. Giant rectangular buildings that turned out to be artefacts of Google stitching images from different sources together. Giant circular openings into the interior of Mars that were just craters and my favourite which was a gigantic metallic disc that turned out to be a very dull and irregular hill.

And a "lightshow" at the lunar north pole that somehow "animated" when he zoomed in and out despite the fact that he was looking at still images. Turned out to be another artefact, caused by how Google stitches images together at the poles of their various virtual globes (Earth, Moon and Mars).

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 2

Hey, I like duck! They got ducks on Mars, I'm in! Not too keen on lizards, though...

• Like 1

is bigfoot the next to show up? :tu:

Of course!

bigfoot_on_mars_picture_12008.jpg

• Like 5

CURIOSITY+ROVER+FUNNY+PICS006.jpg

tumblr_m8qg78fN671roe17mo1_500.jpg

45r7R27328.jpg

Edited by seeder
  • Like 8

Of course!

bigfoot_on_mars_picture_12008.jpg

Pffft! that's not Bigfoot. That's a mermaid from, you know, Lake Tau!

• Like 3

It's Howard!!! It's Howard the Duck!!! He's been on Mars ever since he visited Earth in the 1980s!!!

I'm not sure why he is on Mars, as he is originally from Duckworld. ( a planet just like Earth but inhabited by anthropomorphic ducks).

Anywhoo, I'm certain that is Howard... Howard the Duck.

Awesome find!!!!!

;)

• Like 3

I think the rover had a bit of free time and decided to make some doodles.. I have no idea what some people may think it looks like either, but, its genuine!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/04/24/mars-rover-penis-nasa_n_3144656.html

Mars-Rover-e1366812399301.jpg

• Like 1

I think the rover had a bit of free time and decided to make some doodles.. I have no idea what some people may think it looks like either, but, its genuine!!

http://www.huffingto..._n_3144656.html

Mars-Rover-e1366812399301.jpg

What an amazing achievement: To have the first and as far as we know it, ever created human male bits on the surface of another planet. On earth we have the Rude Man, on some hilltop somewhere in southern England there is a sense of jealousy... perhaps. Maybe size doesn't matter afterall, it's only the size of the audience that actually matters.

Just a thought!

Kind Regards ;)

:tu:

• Like 1