Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Peter King serious about exploring run

Jeremiah65

http://news.yahoo.co...-151734036.html

Rep. Peter King says he's "serious" about exploring a possible 2016 presidential bid after the New York Republican visited New Hampshire last week.

“This is not a game I’m playing," King told The Hill. "I’m serious."

The former chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee said he plans to return to the first-in-the-nation primary state in early September to meet with voters and continue assessing his potential candidacy

How wonderful. The man has nothing to say but bad things about Cruz and Paul...the only two people that might draw back some support for the GOP.

It's fine...he was former head of the House Homeland Security Committee....that's even better...

That's like removing Hitler and installing Himmler....

heinrich-himmler_zps2d860fd2.jpg

The issue with Paul and Cruz...well...not that I care too much either way. I will be watching to see who the Libertarian Party puts forward anyway. I like some of what Rand Paul has to say...but not everything. Ted Cruz is interesting but can be a little over the top.

The Republican platform needs many planks ripped out and new ones put in their place. They are prob not going to do that so...in my opinion...they will become less and less relevant until they become extinct....sorta like the Whigs and Federalists. The Libertarians or Constitutionalists will more than likely take their place.

The Dems are strong now....but it all depends on how the mid term elections go to see if they stay that way.

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 1