Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kecksburg Crash 1965 - Biological UFO

NatureBoff

I 've just watched the Discovery Channel programme on the Kecksburg UFO crash of 1965. The eyewitness testimony is very convincing. No-one suggested an earthbound biological UFO. The details fit.

(i) Bright red light just before dark changed direction and descends into woods

(ii) Blue slow flashing light seen in the darkness from where it went down

(iii) Eyewitness investigator reports sulphur smell, broken branches and large motionless object "steaming" at impact site.

Here's a youtube version, which looks very similar at first glance:

* Copyrighted video removed *

Did the authorities find a body or did it recuperate enough to make an escape on foot perhaps?

Edited by Saru

The 1967-The Falcon Lake UFO Encounter is surprisingly similar.

One of the best documented cases of physical trace evidence is known as the "Falcon Lake Encounter." Occurring on May 19, 1967, the lone participant was Stephen Michalak, who was a mechanic by trade, but his hobby was prospecting for silver. He was enjoying his favorite pastime when he encountered two UFOs, and actually touched one of the unknown flying objects that had landed in his vicinity.

Michalak was a resident of Winnipeg, Canada, but had taken a short vacation in The Whiteshell Provincial Park. He was quite familiar with the area, having prospected there on a number of occasions. He had been told that there were veins of quartz to be found near Falcon Lake. He was up early on May, 19, and after a couple of hours had found a vein of the precious material, stopped for a lunch break, and then resumed his digging.

Two Red Glowing Objects:

Shortly after the noon hour, he heard the sound of geese. Looking up to see them, he was surprised to also see two elongated objects which were descending toward the ground. They were glowing a reddish color. The closer they came to him, the more they took on a disc-shape. While he was watching in awe, one of the UFOs hovered in mid-air.

Object Lands on Large Rock:

The second UFO continued to descend until it finally landed on a large rock about 150 feet from him. The hovering object moved away, changing from red to orange, and finally gray before disappearing into a cloud bank. The landed UFO then began to change its colors in a like fashion. Ultimately, the gray appeared as "hot stainless steel."

As he watched this strange flying object, he saw brilliant purple lights coming from openings in the front of the object. He was already wearing protective glasses, and they helped shield his eyes. The smell of sulfur was now unmistakable. He also heard a hissing sound from this craft which must have been from another world. His curiosity was running wild.

The hissing sound is reminiscent of unknown biological creature encounters.

Edited by NatureBoff

A large ,metallic, acorn-shaped object, with some sort of markings around the rim does not sound like an aminal.

• Like 1

The trouble with Kecksburg is that there are good eyewitness reports but at the same time there are people who lived close by who say nothing landed.A local doctor who was interested in Ufos heard about the crash at 10 pm and went to the area at 4 am with 2 students.They found nothing unusual and no military or police presence.unbelievable if an actual object had landed.

Here's another classic case which links the sulphur smell with flying humanoids; Two children encounter UFO and small humanoid beings in Cussac, France (1967)

Two children saw a sphere-shaped UFO, 2 meters in diameter, and "four little devils" on the ground. One of the humanoid beings was bending over, apparently busy with something on the ground, and another held a mirror-like object. They were observed to levitate before quickly entering the UFO and flying away. The UFO was said to make a soft whistling sound and smelled of sulphur.

I suggest that this was an adult 'flying humanoid' still illluminating white, whilst it's four youngsters were allowed to venture away for a short time until disturbed by the kids. The "mirror-like object" matches with the reflective metallic body armor look reported in other flying humanoid reports.

post-94765-0-86986400-1376326879_thumb.j

Here's another classic case which links the sulphur smell with flying humanoids; Two children encounter UFO and small humanoid beings in Cussac, France (1967)

quote:

"One of the humanoid beings was bending over, apparently busy with something on the ground, and another held a mirror-like object".

Yeh me and an old GF played games like that too :w00t:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

I 've just watched the Discovery Channel programme on the Kecksburg UFO crash of 1965. The eyewitness testimony is very convincing. No-one suggested an earthbound biological UFO. The details fit.

What tests did you do to determine it was biological?

A large ,metallic, acorn-shaped object, with some sort of markings around the rim does not sound like an aminal.

No, it sounds like someones wild imagination.

They found nothing unusual and no military or police presence.unbelievable if an actual object had landed.8a4.jpg

You didn't watch the Discovery Channel programme. There were mutliple witnesses, three of whom saw the broken tree branches and scorch marks, with a depression where the Moondust/Nasa team had been digging. Two boys were also confronted by bio-hazard-suited officials who told them to clear-off from the site.
  • Like 1

You didn't watch the Discovery Channel programme. There were mutliple witnesses, three of whom saw the broken tree branches and scorch marks, with a depression where the Moondust/Nasa team had been digging. Two boys were also confronted by bio-hazard-suited officials who told them to clear-off from the site.

So when will provide facts?

This post describes where the craft was taken and who saw it and an alleged ET connection.

The post gives the title of a YouTube doc with the witness testimonies.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=228276&st=4785#entry4851884

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

This post describes where the craft was taken and who saw it and an alleged ET connection.

The post gives the title of a YouTube doc with the witness testimonies.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=228276&st=4785#entry4851884

No, no. This is just the Discovery Programme video which has been edited. John Hays, as a boy, only thought he saw something large on the back of a truck covered up. He saw it at night and from a distance. It could just as easily been a large container of a soil sample from the site. They would have wanted to test for radiation etc.

There is no craft. An object smelling of sulphur and steaming was seen by the close distance witness, Bill Bulebosh. Where is the link to the alleged report of "lizard skin and three fingers" recovered?

Edit: I did a quick search and found this: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/06/24

There've been rumors of alleged bodies found in the area, and a witness, Myron, who was making a delivery to the Wright-Patterson AFB warehouse where the Kecksburg object was scaffolded, said he saw a small body covered by a white sheet on a work table. All he could see was the left hand hanging down which had three index fingers with lizard-like skin, Gordon recounted.

This fits with a biological flying entity, not a 'craft'. No craft was ever seen by any witness.

Incidentally, an acorn shaped flying entity was photographed in the case of the Australian pilot who radioed in whilst under threat from a strange UFO. It was on the Discovery programme straight after the Kecksburg one.

Valentich disappearance

Edited by NatureBoff

No, no. This is just the Discovery Programme video which has been edited. John Hays, as a boy, only thought he saw something large on the back of a truck covered up. He saw it at night and from a distance. It could just as easily been a large container of a soil sample from the site. They would have wanted to test for radiation etc.

There is no craft. An object smelling of sulphur and steaming was seen by the close distance witness, Bill Bulebosh. Where is the link to the alleged report of "lizard skin and three fingers" recovered?

Edit: I did a quick search and found this: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/06/24

This fits with a biological flying entity, not a 'craft'. No craft was ever seen by any witness.

Incidentally, an acorn shaped flying entity was photographed in the case of the Australian pilot who radioed in whilst under threat from a strange UFO. It was on the Discovery programme straight after the Kecksburg one.

Valentich disappearance

The witness at Wright Patterson AFB said otherwise I'm afraid.

He saw the thing mounted on a frame and a technician trying to enter it. On the other side of the room he saw a non-humanoid being. Listen to his testimony.

Also many people from the village on the day it fell were of the belief that it was a non-terrestrial craft. It manoeuvred in mid air and did not come down like a satellite or a meteor for a start. Then it flashed and sparked for some time after it crashed indicating some energy source. Unidentified writing on the side of the craft......

The man to listen to on this case is Stan Gordon. Rather than try and shoe horn some exotic new theory into this incident I would stick very close to what he says. He knows the case inside out and has interviewed the key witnesses many of whom came forward only many years after the incident.

It's a done deal.

Edited by zoser

No, it sounds like someones wild imagination.

Believe it or not, i lived in White Hall, Maryland in 1965.

I saw this object fly right over my house. My dad wanted to hop in the truck and go check it out.

Then he heard it was too far away.

According to eyewitnesses, it was acorn shaped with a doughnut around the bottom.

It stood about 10 foot tall.

My guess is that was a Pleiadian Probe.

It was an orchestrated PR Job. 1965 was a busy year!

The Top Hat Spacecraft photographed in Santa Ana, California also occurred in 1965.

- Limited Disclosure -

• Like 1

Yet a local news reporter and photographer were able to access the site without a problem and as they didn't bother taking snaps I would assume they saw nothing unusual or a massive police or military prescence.I saw the Discovery documentary it was very one sided.It didn't mention the locals who lived near the site who signed a petition stating nothing landed.

Yet a local news reporter and photographer were able to access the site without a problem and as they didn't bother taking snaps I would assume they saw nothing unusual or a massive police or military prescence.I saw the Discovery documentary it was very one sided.It didn't mention the locals who lived near the site who signed a petition stating nothing landed.

That was all part of the very well rehearsed contingency plan back in 1965.

That retrieval went by the numbers.

Up to and including forcing people to sign a petition stating nothing happened.

The entire event was orchestrated. :tu:

The witness at Wright Patterson AFB said otherwise I'm afraid.

He saw the thing mounted on a frame and a technician trying to enter it. On the other side of the room he saw a non-humanoid being. Listen to his testimony.

Where is your link to this evidence? The link I provided didn't say "He saw the thing mounted on a frame and a technician trying to enter it". You need to improve your research otherwise my opinion of you will go way down I'm affraid.

Stan Gordon is a cryptozoologist. The rest of the article goes on to describe flying humaoid sightings. It wasn't a meteor, agreed, but a biological UFO is a better fit than an 'E.T. in craft' imo. Note the title of the Coast-to-Coast article:

UFOs & Cryptozoology

Gordon also shared updates on strange winged entities seen in PA, one of which appeared to be around 9 ft. tall, with a pointed head, dark skin, a muscular body, four finger-like claws on each hand, and wings folded into its back. Recent sightings include the 'Creature of Mud Creek Road,' reported in November, 2012, in which a werewolf-like entity that had long talon-like claws, was observed crawling low to the ground, and a very large flying creature that resembled a "dragon" seen flying in Fayette County after a whooshing sound came from overhead. He also touched on curious encounters people have had with small unexplained flying spheres.

Obviously not everyone in the town would have seen a 'fireball' streak across the sky just before dark. There were a few eyewitnesses who were brave enough to say so on camera for the Discovery programme many years later.

This is not my original theory about Kecksburg but it's an interesting idea.

Towards the end of WW2, the Germans were desperately undertaking experiments to develop aircraft that didn't need 800 feet of runway. The Allies were bombing the living daylights out of runways so one of the ideas the Germans came up with was apparently a vertical take off vehicle. Die Glocke, the bell, had a ceramic cover and was bell shaped. 2 cylinders rotated in opposite directions around a core. Before the end of the 3rd Reich, Hitler ordered the deaths of many of the scientists and engineers involved in these experiments.

The US had Project Paperclip which brought Nazi scientists to the US. Everyone knows of Werner Von Braun but it is possible that Hans Kommler, the Nazi responsible for experiments such as Die Glocke, was also brought to the US. One of the witnesses at Kecksburg apparently described the UFO as a bell. It's possible the given description of an acorn is another way of describing Die Glocke.

It's not a definitive explanation but it's an interesting idea. I also think that a lot of early UFO reports, like Kenneth Arnold's flying saucers over Mt Rainier, were possibly Nazi experiments continued by scientists refugeed by Project Paperclip.

This is not my original theory about Kecksburg but it's an interesting idea.

Towards the end of WW2, the Germans were desperately undertaking experiments to develop aircraft that didn't need 800 feet of runway. The Allies were bombing the living daylights out of runways so one of the ideas the Germans came up with was apparently a vertical take off vehicle. Die Glocke, the bell, had a ceramic cover and was bell shaped. 2 cylinders rotated in opposite directions around a core. Before the end of the 3rd Reich, Hitler ordered the deaths of many of the scientists and engineers involved in these experiments.

The US had Project Paperclip which brought Nazi scientists to the US. Everyone knows of Werner Von Braun but it is possible that Hans Kommler, the Nazi responsible for experiments such as Die Glocke, was also brought to the US. One of the witnesses at Kecksburg apparently described the UFO as a bell. It's possible the given description of an acorn is another way of describing Die Glocke.

It's not a definitive explanation but it's an interesting idea. I also think that a lot of early UFO reports, like Kenneth Arnold's flying saucers over Mt Rainier, were possibly Nazi experiments continued by scientists refugeed by Project Paperclip.

The bell or acorn shape was from a single boy at a distance at night who described something under a sheet on the back of a truck. It is hardly definitive. The authorities are more likely to have retrieved soil samples and broken branches for radiation analysis. This alternative theory is complete speculation. The Nazis were developing the V2 bomb which only needed a ramp to launch. Their saucer technology was very primitive from what I've read about. Edited by NatureBoff

Since the summer of 1944, the Nazis had been moving their technology and flight experiments underground due to the Allied bombing. Poland and Czechoslovakia housed these underground bunkers. Hitler wanted a weapon to win the war and it was no longer going to be an aircraft that needed a conventional runway.

Hans Von Ohain developed jet engines. The Horton Brothers built flying wings. Alexander Lippisch worked on vertical take off vehicles. Victor Schauberger was working on flying saucers. Not to mention Von Braun and his work.

Paperclip brought many of these scientists to the US. It's certainly feasible that they continued their experiments after WW2 ended. Obviously Von Braun did. There's no reason to presume that the others did not.

Hans Kommler designed a more efficient gas chamber to use at Auschwitz. He oversaw the destruction of the Jewish ghetto in Prague. Yet at the end of the war he simply disappeared. He was never mentioned at Nuremberg although other 'dead' Nazis were. Why not bring him to the US along with the other scientists I've mentioned as part of Paperclip.

Edited by Antilles

Since the summer of 1944, the Nazis had been moving their technology and flight experiments underground due to the Allied bombing. Poland and Czechoslovakia housed these underground bunkers. Hitler wanted a weapon to win the war and it was no longer going to be an aircraft that needed a conventional runway.

Hans Von Ohain developed jet engines. The Horton Brothers built flying wings. Alexander Lippisch worked on vertical take off vehicles. Victor Schauberger was working on flying saucers. Not to mention Von Braun and his work.

Paperclip brought many of these scientists to the US. It's certainly feasible that they continued their experiments after WW2 ended. Obviously Von Braun did. There's no reason to presume that the others did not.

Hans Kommler designed a more efficient gas chamber to use at Auschwitz. He oversaw the destruction of the Jewish ghetto in Prague. Yet at the end of the war he simply disappeared. He was never mentioned at Nuremberg although other 'dead' Nazis were. Why not bring him to the US along with the other scientists I've mentioned as part of Paperclip.

There maybe some truth to your conclusions, but the connection with the "acorn" shape associated with the Kecksburg incident is less than tenuous. Thanks for the input though.

So this topic is finished because you decide it is?

I don't think so.

You need to do some more reading.

The Kecksburg object was described as having some sort of raised writing on its base.

Die Glocke is also described as having raised writing on its base.

I'm not offering a definitive solution but I'm offering a plausible theory.

You don't agree then OK. But you're not the decider of what's an acceptable solution.