Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kecksburg Crash 1965 - Biological UFO

NatureBoff

You didn't watch the Discovery Channel program from the sounds of it. There was no real mention of "raised writing" from Bill Bulebosh. He said he saw something that was steaming as if extremely hot with a sulphurous smell and got out of there pretty quick from what I remember.

This post describes where the craft was taken and who saw it and an alleged ET connection.

The post gives the title of a YouTube doc with the witness testimonies.

http://www.unexplain...85#entry4851884

And this post http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=228276&st=1275#entry4417726 Will tell you what really happened there.

What was the object? Who knows. The fact that the locals were allowed close after the experts were done implies to me it was something familiar to someone there and not all that dangerous rather than an alien object. If it had been the latter, the procedures would have been completely different, especially since the danger level would have been unknown.

As a side note, I saw the object while it was on its North to South passage prior to becoming the "Kecksburg UFO." My boss then and I were both ex-Navy and both trained as lookouts so were, by definition, trained observers plus I was a pilot. We watched it go by - as did a number of others - then looked at each other with a "What the [bad.word] was that?!?" expression.

So, you agree it wasn't an ET craft that crashed and that something DID streak across the sky that evening?

Spit it out NB: IT WAS A GIANT, BIOLUMINESCENT, FLYING BUG!

So, you agree it wasn't an ET craft that crashed and that something DID streak across the sky that evening?

I still can't take you seriously. You start all of these threads and pull out these crazy claims and explanations. You are one interesting scientist, that's for sure.

The details do not fit 'an earthbound biological UFO', you couldn't support your belief in biological UFO's in another thread so it's interesting that you now know what they look and smell like.

I thought the Kecksburg UFO was a giant flying acorn? I guess acorns are 'biological'.

Now, to be rational and serious here: It was probably some type of space junk that was of interest to the military.

• Like 1

I thought the Kecksburg UFO was a giant flying acorn? I guess acorns are 'biological'.

Now, to be rational and serious here: It was probably some type of space junk that was of interest to the military.

That doesn't fit with Bill Bulebosh on tv saying it did a 90 degree turn at the last instant before descending into the woods.

Well, if the UFO was something the US space program was testing (and it went awry) there may have been attempts to control the object. There's really no way to know exactly what this thing was as it's pretty clear that it was removed soon after it crashed.

Honestly, neither giant bugs nor ET seem more probable than it being something of our own.

It's a possibility which is better than ET. That's all I'm saying.

I agree biological UFO's are more likely than ET on earth. But I don't see anything compelling to support the existence of biological UFO's.

• Like 1

Well, if the UFO was something the US space program was testing (and it went awry) there may have been attempts to control the object. There's really no way to know exactly what this thing was as it's pretty clear that it was removed soon after it crashed.

Honestly, neither giant bugs nor ET seem more probable than it being something of our own.

There is no known space debris or object that is controllable when descending like a meteor. No-one has come forward with this idea other than yourself Lilly, as far as I'm aware.

There is no known space debris or object that is controllable when descending like a meteor. No-one has come forward with this idea other than yourself Lilly, as far as I'm aware.

Honestly, no one has ever thought the object might have been something of ours? BTW, the USA was working on the Apollo program at the time and the Russians were trying to get to the moon as well...it certainly could have been something of Earthly origin.

It's a possibility which is better than ET. That's all I'm saying.

KLUDGE has already informed you he WAS THERE... what more do you need than a member of UM who actually witnessed it?

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=228276&st=1275#entry4417726

KLUDGE has already informed you he WAS THERE... what more do you need than a member of UM who actually witnessed it?

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=228276&st=1275#entry4417726

He said that he saw a meteor-like bright red object streak across the sky like many other witnesses didn't he?

Alright you know the drill: Give us a somewhat sound explanation for a biological entity that can survive at the edge of space and withstand the heat and pressures of reentry without completely disintegrating. I'll even grant some leeway so I can get something other than your dodging or a bigus eyewitness report.

You're on my ignore list due to your aggressive attitude.

Let Kludge explain himself perhaps if he saw something different to that claimed by the other eyewitnesses who appeared in front of the camera with their names displayed for everyone to see.

Alright you know the drill: Give us a somewhat sound explanation for a biological entity that can survive at the edge of space and withstand the heat and pressures of reentry without completely disintegrating. I'll even grant some leeway so I can get something other than your dodging or a bigus eyewitness report.

Leviathan-The-Avengers.jpg

You're on my ignore list due to your aggressive attitude.

Let Kludge explain himself perhaps if he saw something different to that claimed by the other eyewitnesses who appeared in front of the camera with their names displayed for everyone to see.

Is this post directed at me? Id suggest you read every line of what kludge wrote. What better first hand witness report can you get? Specially here on UM? Or will you do a zoser and ignore ACTUAL WITNESS testimony because it doesn't match what you've seen in dubious paranormal/ufo shows, or what you want to believe?

Edited by seeder

Who thinks That Kecksburg has legs ? Kinda fishy story ,Always has been ,might always be the one that could ! :tu:

Just my 42 cents.

I saw something on a generally North to South trajectory that otherwise looked like a meteor. What landed was sufficiently mundane that, after radiation checks were complete, locals were allowed in close.

• Like 1

He said that he saw a meteor-like bright red object streak across the sky like many other witnesses didn't he?

Where do you get red? Nowhere did I say red. It wasn't red. Quit trying to put words in people's ... er, words.

• Like 2

Where do you get red? Nowhere did I say red. It wasn't red. Quit trying to put words in people's ... er, words.

Okay, not especially red. What color then exactly? People are reporting meteors with all different colors just recently, from green to orange. What was yours?